Pi Yao Feng Shui - Increase your wealth and luckiness

• Pi Yao is a powerful and auspicious create of good fortune. Pi Yao has the ability to help anyone who is having a bad Feng Shui due to having offended the Grand Duke Jupiter(Tai Sui). If a person is having a series of bad luck after moving to a new home or just completed any renovation should display the Pi Yao at home.

Facing a Pi Yao directly on the front door will bring you good fortune. A Pi Yao has a very big stomach and it is said that Pi Yao will suck all the good fortune and wealth luck into his stomach. Since the Pi Yao is located in your house, the good fortune and wealth luck will stay in your house.

Generally, pacing a Pi Yao directly on the front door will bring you good fortune. A Pi Yao has a very big stomach and it is said that Pi Yao will suck all the good fortune and wealth luck into his stomach. Since the Pi Yao is located in your house, the good fortune and wealth luck will stay in your house.

For Business owner, put a Pi Yao at your reception area or any place in your office that you conduct negotiation with your customer or supplies. This will bring you good luck. You might also want to put in your working table facing northwest to bring authority for managers.

Material: Natural Yeallow Jade

Weight: Approximately 500g

Sizes: 107mm35mm80mm

For details , please visit Groundforest’s website , www.groundforest.com

• This post is deleted!

• using any symbol without knowing the specifics could create negative energy flow and may not be able to control or stop. please make sure before implementing any strong/powerful deity that you understand what you are creating Blessings Be

• Hi all!

I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

• I'm a little confused by the whole Feng Shui thing in general. I admit it and don't follow it too much. I have friends that are really into it. But I wanted to know about the Grand Master thing in a little more detail.

• I have been reading about Feng Shui and I am a little confused, hopefully you can clear this up for me. I have been trying to improve my job and wealth situation and what I read said that I am to use the left corner of every room. My question is this, how do I know which is the correct left corner? Is it the left when I walk into the room from a door or opening and what about a room that has two openings such as a kitchen or dinning area? This will greatly help, thank you for your help.

• Where is admin?

• paddifluff

That is sooooo funny, I thought exactly the same thing, lol

Redpetals

• This post is deleted!