Static Energies

• Hello All,

For the last year since I returned from being abroad, I've felt a little bit stagnated. Most areas of my life, while most times enjoyable, seem to be not moving forward as I hoped.

In a few days, I will be taking a much needed holiday to San Francisco and I was just wondering if anyone could give me a reading about what is coming up for me before 2009 is over.

I'd be happy to return the favor if anyone could give me some insight. 🙂

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hi Dev,

I would be happy to trade readings with you.

These are the cards that I pulled for you.

Mother of Stones (perception) -

You are a charitable soul, one who has an evolved consciousness. You're a great friend to have around when times get tough.

The High Priestess (meditation)-

You've recently taken time in your life to look inward. You've been reconnecting to your intuition

Mother of Wands (creator) reversed -

You've been feeling frustrated with things not coming together as easily as you wish. Don't lose faith. Beware of negative people draining your energies, keep clear of the over dramatic or manipulative types.

The Sun (life) -

The future is bright, bright ,bright. Happiness comes in all areas of your life.

This reading indicates that you've done your inner work. You just need to stay the course keep positive and don't let yourself get drained. Great things are coming your way. Things are going to flow a lot more easily for you in the near future. The rest of this year and into the next should be a wonderful time. You deserve it.

• Hi manifest,

That is so wonderful, you have no idea! It's nice to get the sense that things will start to pick up. Actually, I'm a pretty optimistic person on the whole, but I've just been a little down I suppose. It's good to know that things will start working out in the near future!

Your name is very prophetic, too. 'manifestdreams' - that's amazing!

Thank you so much for that! Do you have any specific questions?

Be Blessed!

• You are welcome.

I don't have any specific questions...just what you see coming up for me.

• Hi Manifest,

Thanks again for the lovely reading. I've finally gotten readjusted, so I'll do a little reading for you to keep up my end of the bargain...

In the very near future, I see a situation that you might see as very confusing. It will feel like the world is tumbling down around you a bit, but your advice for right now is to keep in mind that even when something seemingly bad is happening it can sometimes yield a very special gift.

Some gift is waiting for you, but it will come in the form of something you initially thought was an obstacle.

You have great potential, but for whatever reason you are not able to take a break from life. Right now it is very important for you to remember to have fun and not let work and everything else hold you back too much.

I hope that makes sense to you!

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hi, I would love to trade a reading for a distant reiki healing session .

I want a general reading.

Light & Love.

• Sorry, that came out wrong.

I am offering a distant reiki treatment in exchange for a reading.

Blessings.

• Thanks Dev.

• Hello luthfia,

I will give you a general reading tomorrow. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post! Look forward to the reiki! 🙂

Best wishes,

Dev

P.S. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

• Hi Dev,

I haven't been online lately.

Please give me your D.O.B & LOCATION.Full name(if you prefer not to it is fine)

I usually do my healings at 5am South African time.You dont have to prepare or do anything,the energies will find you.

I will let you know when I am sending reiki .

Light & Love

Luthfia