5 card relationship spread interpretation help!

• Hi All,

I did a 5 card reading asking "What can I do to encourage/convince my ex to give our relationship another try?" (he is thinking about it but he is being very difficult at this point to opening up to the possibility fully)

Results:

1. Present state of things: Death

2. Challenges ahead: 6 of Pentacles

3. Suggested approach towards resolution: Knight of Cups

4. What/Who can be of help: 8 of Wands

5. Possible outcome of the situation: The Magician.

Any input into interpretation would be appreciated.

🙂

• How did you do your reading? I'm interested in doing what you did. My ex is similar. Do you just use whole deck? How do you do the spread?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Grungychick,

I found this spread online. I used the whole deck. As I was shuffling, was concentrating on the question: How can I encourage him to give the relationship another try? After I was done shuffling, I basically spread the deck across a smooth surface so that the cards are like this:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I used the question again...and pulled out five cards. There is no special shape to this spread. It's just 1 2 3 4 5.

Hope this helps!

• HighP09,

Thank you for sharing with me your site! I read the cards like this

Death--our relationship is transforming, a sad but necessary change for the better (regardless of outcome)

6 of pentacles: I don't have control. I will be in emotional poverty, needy.

Knight of Cups: follow your heart, not your head (???).

8 of Wands: act NOW.

Magician: this reinforces the 8 of wands in taking action to bring things into being...

But I could be biased 😞