MIND AND BODY SPIRITUAL BREAKS

• Hello everyone,

I feel the need to go to a break from everything in life.. my cards tell me to take a break away to get more in touch with my spiritualist side.

I dont know of anyone really or places,

can anuone help, please.

• I went to a wonderful spiritualist by the name of Michelle Livingston. Her main office is located in Camp Hill, PA. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders and I felt so connected to my life, my purpose in life, why I was here, what some of my past lives were, etc. I could go on forever telling you the difference it made in my life. I had recently lost my husband. He had died of pulmanary fibroisiouis at the age of 52. I had no idea in what direction I was going in my life. I first went to one of her seminars which was located at the Holiday Inn, Honey Brook, PA. After going to hear this woman for the first time, I immediately schedule a private reading with her in her office at Camp Hill. I am so glad I did.

• I do the latihan excercise that is within the subud organisation. www.subud.com. I have been a member for ten years. The membership is for free. The receiving that I get in this excercise is helpful to me. It has given me healing all the way since I joined. It is good for me.