Need help with love or relationships?

• I have been texting with a guy named James from a dating site am worried if it is too good to be true? Like to know is he being real, truthful?

• I get a yes and no. I think you do connect for real at times....just enough to keep you believing but he is not available . He has a hard time being vulnerable enough to fall hard. Spirit is showing me UNAVAILABLE in big letters so that is the nagging vibe you get. It's hard to tell sometimes if a nagging feeling is out of fear or is a true intuition. I feel you are very intuitive but often you do not have faith in yourself. You fear being vulnerable ....as he does. You are attracted to others who tend to be unavailable....whether it be a cheater...or a long distance relationship...or a workaholic....men who have bigger agendas than time for a relationship. There is a safety in that. There are questions you want answered by him but part of you knows you are risking something by pressing him for answers. If he's for real he will not go away just because you challenge him a bit. Use this relationship to heal some things. To practice your intuition skills. To grow stronger self protection skills and to practice speaking up without fear of disapproval. Pray to Saint Michael for protection and guidance....you can ask him every morning before you start your day. I am seeing a six week window of change........something will change almost abruptly and you will not need a reading to tell you what to do. Focus more on yourself ....your needs... your goals. When you are not chatting with him try and be more busy with other things. When you get distance from a situation it often brings fresh insight when you go back to the situation...it refreshes your intuition and you get clarity. Your heart is big! It craves balance. Your healing challenge is to FEEL SAFE. Trust that you are protected and will overcome threatening situations. BLESSINGS!

• Thank you for the insight Blmoon

• Thank Spirit who came through for you! I truly get a positive change of direction for you.....even though you will first pass through some old feelings and doubts, it will pass. You have some old residue still left to bring into the light....tears are ok...in fact if you find yourself feeling overwhelmed suddenly with feeling broken...it's not real but just a need to get rid of some pain. Don't try to block it but release it with the faith that it signals a welcomed change. Grieving is only unhealthy when you drown in it. When you allow yourself to FEEL and release sadness it is healing. You do not need to understand your tears.....just honor them. As I said....as the year plays out and turns new you will feel a positive change. You are going to be in a good place. BLESSINGS!

• Bump!

• Bump!

• bump!

• Sir Bumps-a-Lot!

• Lady Bumps-a-Lot????

• Hope everyone is well!

• Merry Christmas all!

• Merry Christmas to you Captain and all!:)

• 🙂

• bump

• Trusting that you all had a great Christmas! Now on to the new year!!

• I need some clarity on a relationship issue. There's a guy named Paul that I like, it's a long distance friendship which I want to be a relationship but he has said he doesn't want one. I don't think I can have him in my life if we're just friends. It's affecting my mental health in a very negative way and I can't be in a serious relationship with anyone else as long as he is on my mind. Should I stop being friends with him and forget him? I have been told he is interested by online psychics and most live tarot readings on the phone have said the same but they want money and I can't afford it. I think they are saying to to get me to give them money. I'm a Capricorn and he's a Cancer. I'm 41 and he's 43. Please help, I can't do this any more.

• Badwolfbabe, can you give me your exact birth date and his?

• Me. 10/01/75. He is 14/07/73..

• Sorry, 10th January 1975. 14th July 1973.

• I won't give our full.names out on a forum. I don't know how to do it in private.