Need help with my relationship PLEASE!

• The other day I had my cards pulled. I asked about my current relationship with my boyfriend of 7 months. We are expecting a child and I was really hoping to hear that I'm not wasting my time with him. I love him. She told me she pulled the Ace of cups as a soulmate card. Does that mean him? Or is someone else coming along? I'm so confused and can't seem to figure it out. Can someone tell me where this is heading?

Also wanted to add a little background on us:

I'm an Aquarius 02/09/84

He's a Gemini 05/31/83

He told me early in the relationship that he wants us to have a child. I have 2 children from a previous relationship that he treats as his own. We were living together but separated because he received a short term house arrest sentence and we started arguing about dumb things all the time. So we agreed that I'd move back in after the house arrest is over right before our son is born. I really love this man. He is good to me and my children but we butt heads alot on different things, but nothing serious. He is honestly the last man I ever want to be with. But I'm not sure if he feels the same and if this is worth me putting my effort into. I've been hurt before by my kids father, he put me through so much to the point where I don't trust men and it affects my relationship with my current boyfriend at times. My current boyfriend says he wont hurt me like that but its just hard to believe. Help me.

• The ace of cups is a good card to receive when questioning your relationship. The ace of cups is about opening up and loving, loving ourselves and others. This can also apply to your unborn child because I am sure you already are in love and that love with only grow and bloom with time. This card symbolizes potential as well. You have the potential to take this relationship and help it bloom and grow and you have so much love in your heart to help this process. I feel your boyfriend does love you. I had a boyfriend on house arrest and sometimes it it harder for them to put their emotions into words because they are still coming to terms with their mistake and with their limited mobility. House arrest is still a form of prison and in prison you feel enclosed and stifled. Once he is free from house arrest, you guys will definitely be able to work and mend issues that may have started because of this situation. This baby is going to open up the love in both of your hearts. Remember that you are worthy of this love no matter what has happened in the past, no matter what any other man has done, and you will received all the love you deserve and ask for.

• Thanks, that helped alot. I really appreciate you clarifying this for me.