Can I have a Tarot reading

• I would like to know about my life now and what to do with a certain person in my life also how my life will be if I end contact with this person? If anyone can give me any insight, please?

• Hi Dani92,

I took a look at some cards and will share what I got. Ten cards + significator for you...

You: Nine of Cups

1. This covers it: Six of Cups

2. This crosses it: Three of Cups

3. This crowns it: Knight of Wands

4. This is below it: Six of Wands

5. This is behind you: Page of Pentacles

6. This is ahead of you: Five of Wands

6. Your attitude about it: Wheel of Fortune

7. Your house: Page of Wands

8. Your hopes and fears: Four of Cups

9. The outcome: Four of Swords

Hmm... you stated:

“I would like to know about my life now and what to do with a certain person in my life also how my life will be if I end contact with this person? If anyone can give me any insight, please?”

So. Let’s deconstruct that out a little and see if I can give you any answers that will actually help you.

You ask, “I would like to know about my life now and what to do with a certain person in my life...” Okay that is actually a two part question right there.

1. I would like to know about my life now - I would say you are in an emotional matter with this person that could be affecting other areas of your life. Everything is cups at the center, cards SIG, 1 and 2. 9’s are trying to be perfect. Six is social... three communication... so you are in the thick of some emotionally significant social situation (with this person you mentioed).

2. what to do with a certain person in my life ? - what to do? What do you want to do?

3. how my life will be if I end contact with this person - I have no idea. What do you think would happen?

The cards just show what is going on for you.

Hope that helps some best wishes,

astra

• Thank you so much! Yes, this person affects my life tremendously, emotionally especially.