THE CAPTAIN...you have been right before PLEASE give me your advice because I SO

• Hi Captain,

My relationship is on the rocks. I know he is troubled by alot things going on with him. Its taking a toll on our relationship but we love each other...well I think we do.....well I still do. How can I fix this? What does he need from me? Does he need to not be in this relationship? Please tell me what I can do to fix us if anything. We aren't even talking at this point. I think I made a mistake by letting him think that I dont care anymore because that's how he akes it seems that he feels. I want him to be the one to reach out to me for a change. We have a baby together and I want it to work if it can. Thanks so much, you have no idea how much this means to me.

His name is Kino (5/31/1983)

Mine is Leah (2/9/1984)

• Leah, this is a difficult relationship for love. You two tend to compete for attention. Although you are attracted to each other, your relationship can be torn apart if you both depend on recognition from a third person. Should you totally accept and feel fully appreciated by each other, your competition may lessen, but it will rarely disappear. Another thing that may happen is that your relationship may become recognized as an important thing in itself, so that you occupy the spotlight and take the applause together, usually in business, sports or the arts.

In a love affair, you two will be crazy in love at first, but may end up feeling rejected and depressed. It is not absolutely clear how this downward spiral begins, but it may start with the kind of picky criticism of which your partner is capable. If you are not strong enough to stop it, this habit can reach the point of being intolerable. Your insecurities will begin to emerge Leah, and your trust will gradually be withdrawn. Meanwhile, your partner may be quite unaware of the terrible effect he is having on you and the relationship. You need to tell him honestly how you feel about his bad behaviour and allow him the chance to make changes to his attitude.

His judgmental attitudes will also surface in marriage and friendship.Your partner feels the need to be the boss in any relationship and you frequently take a back seat, at least emotionally, to your more vigorously assertive mate. You will go a long way to make him happy but sooner or later you will reach the limits of your patience and acceptance. It is sometimes only when you withdraw your affection that your partner will wake up and realise what he has lost. So, rather than showering him with even more of your love, pull back until he is ready to do some work to repair the relationship.

• Thank you so much Captain,

From a Psychic standpoint, is he done with this relationship? Should I be? Or better yet, if I do pull back will he be willing to do the work to repair the relationship or will he just let it go? I do not want to waste anymore time. I dont even know how he feels about me anymore, so if you know please tell me.

Thanks sooo much.

• No I don't feel he is done with the relationship yet. He is just so used to you doing all the emotional work. If you pull back, it will give him a shock and might wake him up to the fact he could lose you, which is something he hadn't considered. Yes, he thinks about leaving but he doesn't think about you leaving him. I think he has grown used to you always being there when he needs you. He takes you for granted so it's time he had a good shake-up to bring him to his senses. Move out if you have to.

• Thank you Captain! I will take your advice. Does he love me still? If not or if not that much, I think I may pull out....completely for good. I feel like I'm being punished.

• He has lost respect for you and feels trapped being with you. But you may win his love and respect back if you act with courage and strength and do not give in.

• You must also learn that having someone's baby doesn't necessarily bind them to you.

• Hi Captain,

I guess thats why I am sooo confused with this. I don't live with him so I wont need to move out. Matter of fact, he kept pushing for us to move in together, he rented a house for us in both of our names but I havent moved in because I dont want to if we cant get along (if he cant be nice to me) and I always remind him that he is not bound to me or this relationship I only expect him to take care of his child which he has from day one with no problems what so ever. I've never done anything for him to feel like he has to keep a relationship with me in order to see his son. I always let him see him/ take him when ever he wants. I dont get it, please help me understand why doesnt he EASILY "break free" if he feels trapped.

• I was really looking forward to coming home from work and reading your response.....please read my last response and i'll promise to leave this topic alone.....i hope all is well with u....thanks soooooooo much.

• Your friend has a problem with finishing what he starts. He becomes interested in other projects and situations before he finishes with the old. He often jumps from one experience or new interest to another, trying to have as much variety out of life as possible and touching only briefly on everything. He needs to slow down and take full advantage of life rather than rushing headlong through it. He has a need to continually assert himself and can get stuck in fussiness or irritability if he doesn't get his way. Though he is blessed with charisma, a certain combative quality can be his biggest downfall and he may try to manipulate or bully everyone around him. He can become cynical, depressed, or disillusioned when his plans fail to come to fruition so the people around him should not take his moods personally. There are a result of his own frustrations and unrealistic expectations. He is a born romantic, which is why he will want to move on once harsh reality takes the place of his fantasies of what a situation should be.

If you want to keep him around, you need to put the romance back into your relationship or make it new and exciting for him in some way. If that doesn't work, you may just have to accept that your friend is not cut out for long term responsibility or duty.

• Hi Captain,

I was reading a few of your post. Your a woman from what I read (high 5!) I am really fasinated by your talent and gifts and I really appreciate you. I didnt realize that in order for you to do the reading that you needed pics. I know I promised to leve this topic alone, but as you can see I am really troubled by this because I love him.....nothing more, nothing less and I want to do the right thing. Please review my photos and tell me what you see...please I reallly need your help. Thank you sooo much. Oh and by the way...you told me a while back that I wouldnt get the job I was inquiring about but I would get something else that will allow me to be more creative....and you were sooooo right so I just want let you and others know that you are on top of things.

• Hi Captain,

I was reading a few of your post. Your a woman from what I read (high 5!) I am really fasinated by your talent and gifts and I really appreciate you. I didnt realize that in order for you to do the reading that you needed pics. I know I promised to leve this topic alone, but as you can see I am really troubled by this because I love him.....nothing more, nothing less and I want to do the right thing. Please review my photos and tell me what you see...please I reallly need your help. Thank you sooo much. Oh and by the way...you told me a while back that I wouldnt get the job I was inquiring about but I would get something else that will allow me to be more creative....and you were sooooo right so I just want let you and others know that you are on top of things.

• sorry, i'm trying to get the photos up

• And here he is....i'm sorry it took so many tries to upload

• No I don't always need photos to do a reading - they just help give a clearer picture of the people concerned.

Your friend feels very self-absorbed to me, like he will always put himself first. He is not really sure of what he wants to do with his life but he feels that he is being tied down right now and that his freedom is being cut off by you and the baby. You can try telling him that you two can be stronger together and that you can help him get his life together, that having a family doesn't mean he can't achieve his dreams too. If you two can sit down and really talk through what each of you is feeling and wanting to happen, then I think you can save the relationship. But your friend is still a bit of a child himself when it comes to being responsible.