What is the validity of an I-Ching reading?

• Hi all,

i was asking I-Ching (tarot.com) the same question regarding the best approach to my ex. gf at both end august and yesterday.

These are the results

August:

Present Haxagram: 11 "Harmmony"

Future Haxgram: 34 "Great Vigor"

Yesterday:

Present Haxagram: 57 "Gentle Penetration"

Future Haxgram: 6 "Conflict"

Correct me if i'm wrong....august reading looks promising while the latter does not.

What is the validity of each I-Ching reading and can someone kindly interpret for me based on my question?

Million thanks

• Well. Cards, iching, whatever. All kind of fortune telling, is based on the feelings of the one who is asking the question. That is why it is good that the one asking is clairvoiant. So the reading is in fact mirroring your feelings. It is like magic. You want to know how to express your self, then in fact it might be a good solution to do these types of readings. It is like magic. Because your feelings when reading is in fact attracting the answer that you get. If your feelings are different next time, you get a different outcome. You might anyway get another angle of the same answer (another way of putting it).

Hexagram 11 - Harmony: Meaning: You are seeking peace within yourself. http://dailyrevolution.net/?p=972

Future Hexagram 31 - Great Vigor: Meaning: Let yourself transform through perserverence: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~ddiamond/h34.html Since this is the future, I suggest it means that you will do this.

Present Hexagram 57 - Gentle Penetration: Meaning: You are being careful, but persistent? http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/i_l/i_ching/hexagram57.html

Future Hexagram 6 - Conflict: Meaning: There might be a conflict between you in the future. http://www.rightreading.com/yi-jing/yi-jing-pages/06.htm

Wish you all the best. Take care.

• Hi TheHangedWomen,

Thanks again for your interpretation. Ya, i do realised that somehow, the result is very much related to the feelings i have when i pick the sticks. Same goes for tarot cards....true?

"Future Hexagram 31 - Great Vigor: Meaning: Let yourself transform through perserverence: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~ddiamond/h34.html Since this is the future, I suggest it means that you will do this."

May i know normally what is the duration of a Future Hexagram? i mean in the next 3months? 6 months?

Actually, i dont quite get it when i relate them to my question. So meaning i will continue to perseverence with the relationship i want with my ex?

Thanks for everything

• I dont really know....?

Ok. Let me see. Your question was....:

What is the best approach to your ex?

The answer was: Let yourself transform through perserverence. Perserverence in what? I would think percerverence while in your cleansing process. The process of letting go of the issues in the past. Wich means: Not to let worries lead you into more worries, or sadness or frustration into more sadness or frustration. But that you perservere while you let go of these feelings. Stay calm and dont let this energy tilt you out of balance. That is what I suggest this means. It is a part of your process in letting go of the issues in the past. How to deal with it.

So if this is your future, then it is good.

It is as if you were really calm when you did this i-ching.

• Hi TheHangedWomen,

The below shows the exact reading from tarot.com.

My Qns: What is the best approach to my ex.

PS: ya, when i took this reading, i am in a peaceful state of mind.

the reading i took yesterday, thats when i'm having anxiety mind....so you think i should disregard yesterday reading? If according to you, these readings are a mirror of our mind...then i see why i'm having 'Conflict' in yesterday's reading.

Your Present Hexagram : 11 "Harmony"

Earth stands above heaven and heaven seems to be on earth. The gravity of matter merges with the upward radiation of the light in a deep harmony. This juxtaposition denotes a time of peace and blessings for all living things. In relationships, both partners are well disposed towards each other, even if there has been conflict. This state marks an end to fussing and fighting. Let the energy ride high. The way is clear, and the prospects for great success are outstanding.

Chaotic forces abide in nature, but man, by carefully responding to the rhythms and cycles of the world around him, can find peace in the natural world. By planting the right crop in the right place in the right season, the farmer brings harmony to the natural world of plants, and prosperity to his family. Similarly, any relationship must go through natural cycles; only through flexibility and adaptation can order and growth be maintained. Peaceful times produce fruit and prosperity; the wise person channels this positive energy to all quarters, to each in proper proportion, just as a farmer waters his field. But be vigilant: otherwise, peaceful conditions can foster the growth of weeds as well as flowers.

Your Changing Lines

The Changing Lines are the part of an I-Ching reading that give the most powerful advice about a situation or issue, because they represent the factors that are causing things to change right now.

The most specific advice with regard to your question is contained in your Changing Line.

The first changing line is line 4

When confidence is high, large and small mingle pleasantly. It furthers the wealthy to meet with the poor during such periods, for the lowly possess a kind of truth that penetrates the artifices created by excessive wealth.

Your Future Hexagram : 34 "Great Vigor"

Congratulations! There is strength and vigor in this relationship -- like a ram that has knocked down a fence to free himself from captivity. This points to a time when a uplifting force comes into its own and achieves influence.

Great strength is required in climbing to the mountaintop, but once at the summit, the support of others is needed to maintain that lofty position. A shift in attitude becomes necessary. Raw strength must then be tempered by wisdom; to maintain love, strong partners must learn to give it away. Only then will the relationship be secure, for you will not only be the possessor of love, but the source of it as well.

If you find yourself in a high or strong position, it is especially important to act responsibly and react with care. Personal power must not be allowed to degenerate into raw force that rides roughshod over everything in its path. A strong sense of responsibility to the good of both parties is the key to any relationship's success. By following what we intuitively know to be for the greater good, we avoid reckless abuses of power that in the end undermine the source of our strength. Arrogance contains the seeds of its own undoing.

• The first changing line is really a brainstorming to understand. I was like going: Huh? lol

But I think I have understood it. A bit. ....

It says that the first changing line is: Confidence.

So you must let yourself take in confidence. Muster your confidence within yourself. Understand that you are good in her eyes, for example. Confidence in youself. Then it says: Confidence " furthers the wealthy to meet the poor." So if you let yourself feel confidence, then communication becomes easy? Confidence attracts the blessed people to the confident one, even if the confident one is a person who has nothing. It even says: Confidence furthers for the lowly (you) to possess a kind of truth that penetrates the http://www.thefreedictionary.com/artifices that in fact is what creates wealth.

I looked up in the dictionary, as you see. It says that artifices means skills.

So. If you are confident in your self, then your confidence provokes change within you that gives you what you want. It is a skill that you penetrate and use. A skill that is activated by your confidence. So you must be confident in your self. As the confidence grow within yourself, you at the same time attract her.

This was difficult for me to understand without analysing it as I did. Wow. Iching sure is difficult 🙂

• Skill? What skill?

Skill in getting what you want by believing in it. And by believing that you in fact can get anything you want. It is a skill to have this understanding. It is a talent.

• Hahaha TheHangedWomen...you are cool man !

Your interpretation gives me much hope and confident in me about what i'm going to do or proceed to win my gal back.

Ya, I-Ching is difficult to understand.

I'm having problem understanding half of the time.

There isnt any expert at I-Ching in this forum? 😄

THANKYOU TheHangedWomen!

• Huh what skill? In believing myself and my preseverance?

• I was confused myself. They use so difficult words in tarot and iching, I use the dictionary all the time 😉 I should have used a question mark on the last post.

I looked again at the link to the dictionary. It also says that this word means trickery, how to use tricks. That makes sence. A lot sence.

When you are confident in your self, the confidence furthers for you to possess a kind of truth that penetrates the tricks that in fact is what creates wealth.

Confidence makes it possible for you to understand what in fact is the secret. The secret is that all you need to do is believing in it, and it emerges.

So when you understand what creates wealth, then you have what you want.

And faith is in fact important. When you believe that you will get something, or that you have gotten something allready, then it emerges and becomes reality.

• Well said !

my confident level is boosted high up.

THANKS again lady!

btw, your advise in your previous post is not to do a reading when i do not have a peaceful mind?

• It is okay to do a reading when you are angry or sad, because the answer you get will show you where you are leading yourself : ) Like saying: "Stop this!" Hahaha. But dont take everything as truth, choose your path. When you see the answer is good, you should take it in and believe it. Let the feeling grow into a calm, confident and happy one, then you see that your readings and your life will follow your inner path. The world answers how you feel.

Instead of saying: I have not got this. (so that it continues to be like that)

Say: I have this, I see it happening. (so that it emerges).

Again. Check The Secret links I gave you on the other thread.

• Hi TheHangedWoman,

Thanks for the reply and advises. You have been a great help! 🙂

Yup, i watched The Secret link you gave and i understand the power of thought & the mind.

Will starts the mind game to keep myself confident.

Cheerios