How do you expect the June 26 2010 to affect a Scorpio?

• This post is deleted!

• Hi everyone, I'm not feeling very well at all today so if you need this done right away you can start a new thread asking for help.

-x-

I hope you get well soon Notshy2bme ๐Ÿ™‚

Im not 100% today either lol

and im only guessing here but i think its either these two birthdays i could be wrong but would you tell me yes or not?

Feburary 25th 1964?

Or july 28th 1992 ? either one of those could you tell me if im right or not?

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• Thanks notshy2beme, good to know.

• I will pray that Both you and RebeccaAnn will bounce back to 125%

Please get some rest; and, I would like to say... on behalf of Tarot Forum we Really Love you both ๐Ÿ™‚

• Please get some rest; and, I would like to say... on behalf of Tarot Forum we Really Love you both ๐Ÿ™‚

-x-

That's lovely thank you Pilot007, sorry about taking so long with the reading, but perhaps for the moment you should ask someone else? im still getting use to the tarot cards and i rly need to learn more of them as i am only a beginner I just wanted to test to see if i new enough, im having a bit of trouble remembering some of them ๐Ÿ™‚ but in time i will get better, and i will get back to you with a reading which is a promise and that you should know i will keep ๐Ÿ˜„

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks notshy2bme ๐Ÿ˜„ hehehe i think this is him 02 September 1992 yes lol

And me too haven't been able to sleep tonight, iv had 2 hours :S and have college in a few hours time eek lol ah well.

(REALLY relax and enjoy the wedding )that's weird im having to go to 2 weddings in the summer holidays ๐Ÿ™‚ how did you guess, and yes i am spending time with him in the summer too, he was my boyfriend but we had problems and i broke it up with him, only want to be friends.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn and thanks again X

• This post is deleted!

• How about you Notshy2bme are you feeling any better today?

I wish i was but maybe im just tired from lack of sleep, have college soonish blur lol

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn ๐Ÿ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• I hope you get to feeling better, try some hot chamomille tea or warm milk, when you go to bed, try to not think of anything.

Peace, love and light

-x-

Sorry to hear, though i really do hope you get better soon, i missed alot of sleep today im at college now, so it doesnt rly matter, i suffer alot from nightmares so i guess i got use to not sleeping properly. Had them since i was little lol

Best wishes to you too

RebeccaAnn

• I hope its okay just want to say that you're a really strong woman ๐Ÿ˜ฎ i wouldnt have been able to put up with what you did! how did you do it, sorry went back to the chiron forum you talked about and read your posts, Hope you dont mind I Would never beable to tell anyone about my problems like that, or stuff that happened to me! though i am getting better at opening up ๐Ÿ™‚

Best wishes and take care

RebeccaAnnX

• Hi there notshy2bme, I hope your feeling better now... If you are, would you mind informing me more about what i should expect on june 26? my birthdate is 16-11-1988 (time:5:45pm, place: Aruba) I would really appreciate any sort of info ๐Ÿ™‚ I really do hope your feeling better.

Greetings

• This post is deleted!

• wow...happy to be on this site...I am a scorp...and I keep getting this info about June 19th being this special day for me...mostly around money....I know my basics like moon,venus,mars acd...but no real details about day to day or BIG things to come....I can feel big changes coming...any advice is helpful...11-17-58 thank-you

• Hello all! Excited to have found this forum. notshy2bme, I see you've been feeling less than 100%, I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Chronic pain can be very debilitating - kudos to you for fighting it every day! That said, when you have a moment, truly no rush...would you please provide me some insight as I've never really connected with my sun sign as I have known it thus far, Capricorn (except for the stubbornness & lol.) One such trait is the sure-footedness of the Cap - I've not only fallen, but I've been knocked down pretty good in life; however I do bounce back and keep fighting.

My birthday is December 30, 1976

Born in Dallas, TX

Born at 12:45 AM

Really odd yet cool fact...

My youngest daughter was born December 30, 2005 at 12:45AM...Is that not odd? I really hope she doesn't have the difficult life with multiple traumatic events as I have - I'd do anything to spare any of my children the past I've been through...oops off subject

Thanks for your help, it is truly appreciated.

Your day is what you make it - so why not make it great!?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi notshy2bme,

I wish I could help you with your wellness notshy, may you find relief soon.

Could you also check my chart?

DOB Nov. 6, 1959, time 10.57 am, place Winnipeg MB

And my husband DOB is Oct. 6, 1959, time unknown, place Hamiota MB.

I've changed careers for the 3rd time and wonder this path looks bright.

Thank you so much for sharing your time with everyone:)

Crocus