Captain can I get a reading please?

• Regarding myself.

Any type of reading will do.

February 19th, 1994 Memphis, TN 11:14 AM

Thanks.

• 2010 is for you a time of protection and benevolence and also about love. This year, home and family are highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is set squarely on relationships. You are likely to find your relationships with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2009).

This is a very auspicious year to begin a marriage. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile now to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well-being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2010. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. It should be fairly free of occupational and financial problems.

This year is about vision and acceptance. Understand that you can serve unselfishly without getting taken advantage of. Not every act of kindness needs to be reciprocated. Our lives ebb and flow. Now is your time to use your compassion and gifts to help others. Your time to need and receive help will come as well.

• Thank you Captain

• Captain:

Can I get a reading on my love life. I am a Aquarius woman born 2/11/67 who had a brief relationship with a Scorpio man born 11/20/67. Just wondering if he and I will have a serious romantic relationship when he returns home.

• Ladylucknluv, this relationship works best as a friendship because you two are very different personalities and have different goals and thinking. It is an unusual relationship that often places itself above society's rules, whether legally or socially. Your feelings for each other may be amicable or hostile at any one time but they are usually out in the open - a certain honesty prevails here, at least towards each other. On the other hand, you two tend to hide your relationship from family, friends and colleagues since you think that what is personal is no one else's business but your own. Your meetings may be infrequent but mercifully because of this, your serious confrontations will also be few. The energies here arouse deep emotion which however is often concealed behind a cool, even impersonal facade to the world.

A hidden love affair is common here. You two are so well camouflaged that even when you are out and about, few would guess at your intimate involvement. Thus the relationship can be deceptive, not only to other people but also to you. You two may think you have it all figured out but really do not. Fate often takes a hand in such a matchup, producing completely unexpected results. A long term relationship between you would be a very topsy-turvy affair with many conflicts. Your friend likes the idea of being with you in secret - it turns him on, so an out-in-the-open relationship with him is unlikely. If you want to be with him, your affair would have to remain hidden which means it probably won't last for very long - if you allow it to stay hidden, you will be very unhappy being the 'dirty little secret'.

• Captain:

Thank you...WOW......YOUR RESPONSE TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY!!

Ours had been a "secret" relationship. And despite knowing that, I cant seem to forget about him, although I am dating several other people. Knowing that I need to walk away from this man, can you give me an indication of what my romantic future holds. Again, I am a female, born 2/11/67. at 10:02 pm. I currently live in Philadelphia. My name starts with an "R". Do you need any other info!

• This post is deleted!

• Ladylucknluv, you have a tendency to undervalue yourself. You need to honour your sense of ethics and release the personal demons that hold you back from greater self-affirmation. Cutting loose old habits, people and opinions will prove to be very important for you and you must renew your sense of self-esteem by seeking relationships that make you feel good about yourself. You tend to bore easily and need a stimulating exciting companion or situation so I can see why the thrill of a secret liaison can attract you. But it doesn't help with your issues of self-worth so at the moment you are only attracting partners of a type beneath what you really deserve because you feel you don't deserve anyone better. Once you lose your approval seeking need and put a higher value on yoursefl, you will draw much more honourable and dedicated partners. The occasional mistake should not make you feel you are worthless - only human - or make you cling to a bad relationship simply because you think letting go means you have failed. The moment you begin to value yourself more highly is the moment you will start attracting a better class of lover who will treat you well.

• Thank you Captain...and while I don't want to admit it...You are absolutely right. I am working on my issues and hope to find someone who really deserves the REAL me.

God bless and thank you for your time