A question for you, bluemoon?

• Hi bluemoon,

I often read your posts and the clarity and advice you give always seems to be on target and thoughtful. I know you're busy, but I'm hoping you can give me some insight here.

Later this summer, I'll be meeting up with a friend who lives in a different state. We've known one another peripherally for a couple of years, but around 7mo ago, we suddenly started talking and getting to know each other on a differently level. In our talks (daily now), we've found that we have many similarities, as do a lot people, of course. However, the more we've learned about each other, the stranger it's gotten, and some things are even bizarre (for example, finding out we own the same model and exact color of car).

We both realize that what is here is a soul connection on some level, and I know it sounds silly but I swear we can almost read each other's minds. We've opened up with each other emotionally in ways we haven't with most other people, and it's created a unique bond between us. The energy connection is intense.

We care very much for each other so I would like to know what, if anything, you see in store for me and this man.

Thank you in advance,

Silverwitch

• Spirit shows me a hooded man--no face. Not good. You could get surprised. Spirit says you had your answer in your very first impressions--you do have moments of excellent intuition. You are too generouse with people sometimes--give everyone a free pass in the judgement department YET when truelly ticked you are one mighty force of reckoning and surprise those who dare step on your toes one time to many. When you are done you are done. On that note spirit does not warn you or feel you need protection as you are a tough cookie with a very soft center. Despite the big moon connection between you two I don't think the physical will match. Spirit again keeps saying to tell you to go back to those first connections with him as you had a clearer picture then. I think the visit will be postponed. Blessings.

• Thank you! Yes, the visit actually did get postponed. And I will definitely trust my initial impression where he's concerned. I've found that those first thoughts/feelings I get when meeting a person are the ones that are almost always dead on. 😃

• Smart cookie!