Sag Female & Aquarius Male

• I've been in a relationship with an Aquarius Male for almost a year now and I get such mixed signals from him. On the one hand he says he doesn't believe in the concept of love, that it's only about security, but on the other hand he tells me he loves me several times a day. He has been in tons of relationships which never seem to last very long and he has this doomsday attitude like I'm going to treat him like everyone else and he's constantly waiting for me to leave him or cheat on him. I treat him as if he were my husband/soulmate and just keep trying to show him that I am NOT like all the other women in his past but I get tired of being questioned and accused. Will he ever see my real value and believe in me? Will he always be this insecure?

• I was close to one for a few months I couldn't stand him. We were in our 19s, well I was 19 he was 20. It's long story, enough to say family problem on top and he was indecisive. Then he felt guilty (or probably proud of it) telling me that he actually had a gf he never mentioned before. We broke up, my idea. I didn't think it would work. I don't know if the gf story is true, but even if it is not, I am not made for a relationship with indecisive momma boy. That's a big no-no for a Leo, so yeah after we broke up I finally lived in peace. He told someone to contact me, saying he was sorry and was depressed after breaking up. He said his friends didn't know we broke up. I refused to get pulled into this weird drama he was creating. I don't know who the real him anymore, plus I was struggling with college exams. So nothing happened, no making up, no calling back. The day I broke up was the day it all supposed to end for both of us. I really don't know why he didn't just get on with another girl or something. He still called for a few years to greet me merry christmas and whatever. I usually hang up unless he was talking about study or job LOL cause it might help me with looking for a job and my college. I never called him and 3 yrs later I got married and moved, didn't use the same phone # anymore. He was caring and gentle sometimes but I can't stand his vagueness and confusion.

Now your man said love is security? well in a way it is. Love is about loyalty and devotion, so it's pretty much 'I know you won't break my heart' thing. if he can't seem to snap out of his own trap, I don't think you can save him from it. Until he does this, he won't be able to see what you want him to see in you, and if you leave he will say 'well no surprise'. So this guilt trip is going to happen over and over again with you and everyone else (but him) to blame. This is similar to what I was going through, only he was the one that felt guilty LOL I really wouldn't want to spend my life in that kind of circle my Aqua was in. But then again you are a Sag, you probably are made to take him out of this circle. It won't be easy though, because he creates this circle doesn't he? so he is the only one who can stop it from going on and on. Someone said love is strong, but how strong are you?

• SagTerriLynn,

I am a female Sag who was involved with a male Aquar. It really was a strange relationship.

To me it was really to hard to try to figure him out...One minute they can be lovey and the next they are aloof. It's almost like they are the bi-polar sign of the zodiac LOL. (at least from all the Aquarius males I know ,Including my little brother)

My ex guy was an exciting guy and had some good traits (mostly sensual) and our verbal intellectual sparring was unmatched! But as for real relationship....it was a no go.

As for you constantly feeling like you have to prove yourself to him....I suggest that you just be true to who you are and how you are feeling; because someone's insecurity can become very draining and could start making you resent your feelings for him when he can't just accept the gift that you are so freely giving to him without questioning and doubting you. I don't think he will be able to change the insecurity issues until he comes to terms with that himself and gets better self-esteme and can seperate past from present. I honestly don't think there is anything that you can do that will make him think differently. All you can do is be you & love him. If it starts getting to the point where his insecurity is affecting your lifestyle (can't hang out with your friends without him giving you a hard time or doubting you etc) then it is time for you to evaluate wether this is something that you will be able to deal with or not.

I wish you the best in what ever you decide to do. Just remember that you have to love yourself first and make yourself happy in order to be able to make anyone else happy.

• I am a Cap female who dated three Aquarius males. The first two were pretty serious relationships but went nowhere. However, we did remain friends. The first one was my first love and I was crushed when we broke up but soon realized it was for the best. I ended up marrying a Leo (now deceased) and we were married for 21 yrs. I don't know what my future holds in the romance department but please do not send me anymore Aquarians unless they are faithful and grounded!