Saved by my sister

• I wrote a post a few days ago, it is a story about how I feel about my younger sister who past away many yrs ago. I was hoping to get an answer from someone although I did ask Chris62 in the post , I would appreciate any feelings that may come to all my wonderful friends here. The post is in the titled forum (WHAT HAPPENS TO SOULS) . chris62, I know you have a lot on your plate right now so I understand why you missed it. Hope to hear from someone soon....... LEONIDA

• Hi, I've heard from others that ones that have passed have promised to locate a true partner for them and they have. I don't know what our range of possibilites are when we pass but your friend remembered your sister. Being a Catholic, we believe that the saints are in heaven. Also, the Holy Family and apostles etc.... We pray to them as our intercessors in heaven. Do you talk with your sister that passed. Maybe she is in Heaven working on your behalf. You might want to ask God to help you in your struggles with this person. Especially if your contemplating marriage etc.

• Hello Dalia,I have had dreams about her sometimes and she is often in my thoughts and just recently it came to my mind that she is still around me in my life. I do pray & meditate also, as I know that if I continue with this relationship I will need help from a higher power, of course I was curious if all of this is meant to be. At this point I am not thinking of marriage I just wondered if she was looking out for my happiness. ITS A WONDERFUL THOUGHT IF SHE IS .........Thank you for your post.......... Leonida

• HELLO, I JUST REALIZED I MADE SEVERAL POSTS IN THE FORUM..(.WHAT HAPPENS TO SOULS)... THE POST I AM SPEAKING OF HERE IS IN SECTION # 4 IT WAS ABOUT MY SISTER SORRY I DID NOT MAKE IT CLEARER, HOPE YOU FIND AND CAN BE HELPFUL TO ME.