Genuine enquiries only

• Anyone need a reading?

• I would like one. How does my love life look in the near future? I am heartbroken right now as my ex-girlfriend broke up with me to experience other things (we are both girls, but still interested in guys). I treated her the best i could, but i don't think she's coming back which is something that just breaks me inside.

• Answered in other thread.

• Hi I met someone not long ago, the first time I seen him his eyes took me aback I felt like I knew him already but definitely don't as they is a big age gap, can you pick up anything for me, please x

• Hi I met someone not long ago, the first time I seen him his eyes took me aback I felt like I knew him already but definitely don't as they is a big age gap, can you pick up anything for me, please x

• Hello, thanks for offering us a reading

I'm still hoping to get one, and I hope you can give me one as well :]

My reading Question: What will happen between Timothy and me ?

Thanks in advance!

• Skyeblu, I feel you two were uncle and niece in another lifetime.

• Probably not because I'm the older one don't offer readings I your answers are as tacky as your "fake enquiries"

• And ppl trust u to guide them lol wat a crock of shit, Il trust my gut feeling from now on as opposed to your fake insight. Thanks

• skyeblu,

WOW,

You ask a question seeking help, it's not what you want to hear then you TRASH Captain for it?

if you disagree, a polite thank you for your help and then leave, Why spew that out of you. Last I checked Captain does this from her heart...ah its cr_p...spit on it...what a way to walk through life...

Take a breath, try being positive and maybe good things will come back to you.

Nick

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Skyeblu, it doesn't matter if you are the older one now - I am talking about a different lifetime.

• Watergirl is a tarot reader if you want to start your own thread here to ask her your question.

• I apologise for the verbal abuse it was pathetic of me and embarrassing, im un sure why I wasn't able to ignore the ignorance I felt I was given, to the tarot readers Tha feel confident enough to offer their readings/ wisdom to the rest of the tarot community, may I point out the fact that you offer your talents so when another member is accepting your offer , an abrupt single word answer is not any sort of insight regardless if you are a professional reader or an enthusiasticamatuer!! We are all part of this forum from our shared intrest of our spirituality. If another member opens up with a genuine dillema please bare in mind it may be the first time they have spoke out loud of their thoughts and YOU offered to help first!! We are all the same here, manners, kindness & respect cost nothing. Thank you,, peace to you and urs x

• Some apology!

• Skyeblu, you seem angrier than the issue warrants - who are you really mad at and feel ignored by in your life?

• The captain my apology was meant sincerely- , i offered with as much effort u gave my reading request. Oh ye and Don't fool yourself into thinking my outburst was for attention it was ur disregard for a part of my life I am private about. Integrity is everything, well wishes x

• Skyeblu,

Your original post was:

" Hi I met someone not long ago, the first time I seen him his eyes took me aback I felt like I knew him already but definitely don’t as they is a big age gap, can you pick up anything for me, please x"

The Captain's reply was that you had a past life connection with this person and explained the relationship was uncle and niece. She did not say you were the niece. Just because you are female in this lifetime does not mean you always have been. And just because you are older than this person in this lifetime does not mean that you were in the past.

So you asked a question and the Captain provided an answer to which you responded in an irrational manner. Then you offered an "apology" which was really you just being embarrassed about your behavior and then following it with another passive-agressive jab at the Captain. You do indeed have anger issues and possibly mental health issues. Maybe you should find another forum to participate in.

• Bump