Dream interpretation help.

• OK.. about 5 years ago, I met this guy. My life has down spiraled since. I had a dream that I was at a school, and I saw this horse, it was multi colored. It did not feel like a good horse it was at a distance.

I have actually had dreams about horse since. THer is one thing I KNOW for certain is that he was this horse. I think he may have had sooo many bad things and lots of confusion about him and since I am a Pises, I absorb. I feel like he mightve cursed me or something?? My life has been hell since. I shouldnt say HE mightve cursed me.. I probably brought this on to myself.

Also around the time I had met him, I had a dream I was having sex with a demon. 😞

We have had a child since. Please does anyone have anything for me?>

• IgoHumble,

I am sorry for your struggles. I have a few thoughts on your dream, but with some details unclear or lacking, I won't be able to give a full account of my thoughts.

Let me start by easing your negative fears about your initial dream. The collective unconscious, our own subconscious, and our angels and messengers all work in concert with us in the dream world. Since it's unclear which aspect was sending you the dream about the d-e-m-o-*, it's tough to say if it was a stern warning, or an expressed fear.

That being said, horses are strong animals, and often represent power (usually identified as masculine, unless it's clearly a mare) - but they are also animals of servitude, and the fact that you have identified this horse not as a wild stallion, but as one that near a school and at a distance shows that you still have the upper hand in this situation.

Briefly, that you were at school suggests to me you are still in a 'learning' phase of this lifetime, and though we are all always learning, it's a more profound structured building upon of lessons that you're undergoing.

That the horse was 'multicolored' strikes me as important and relates to something once referred to me as the 'people of the rainbow'. Think of Saruman in the Lord of the Rings - his robe was actually multicolored, not white as it first appeared in the book(s). So, with this horse, this person, it's a multitude of hues that you're seeing in him, and thus your subconscious appears to be telling you that he's only to be trusted in certain circumstances. I say this cautiously because I don't like planting seeds of doubt. Look within yourself for the relative truth of this at-a-distance-assessment.

Speaking of at a distance - since the horse was far off, it may represent you lacking a feeling of closeness to him, or he is aloof, or you are in "different places" in your life. Only you will know which, if any, of those is the most right.

If you suspect you have been cursed, it is imperitive you seek spiritual counseling and curse removal. They are relatively quick, and a reputable counselor will charge for the session, not separately for the retrieval/curse removal.

Best of luck and God's blessings to you - you are not so far from the light that you can't still see it shine in your child's eyes.

🙂

Delphin

• To see a horse in your dream, symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces. The dream may imply that you have been horsing around. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse". If you see a dead horse in your dream, then it indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone. This may refer to a relationship or situation.

To see a black or dark horse in your dream, signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You may be taking a chance or a gamble at some unknown area. It may even represents occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.?

Can you think back to what color MOSTLY stood out to you on this horse even though it was multicolored?

The dream pertaining to having 'relations' with a demon is basically what they call a Incubus. To see demons in your dream, represents ignorance, negativity, distress or your shadow self. It also forewarns of overindulgence and letting lust give way to your better judgment. As a result, your physical and mental health may suffer.

To dream that you are possessed by demons, indicates ultimate helplessness.

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin. Some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold penis. Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings. They generally prey upon the victim when they are sleeping, though it has been reported that females have been attacked while fully lucid.

The incubus is sometimes confused with the legendary "Old Hag" syndrome. The Old Hag episode, however, is usually restricted to an unpleasant feeling of great pressure on the chest and not a ghostly sexual encounter.

To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex.?It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.?If you are looking for a place to have sex, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness. To see your parents having sex in your dream, indicates that you are seeing similar aspects between their relationship and your current relationship. Most of us cringe at the thought of our parents having sex, so this dream imagery is really trying to get your attention. Consider your parents' real life relationship together and what you can learn from it.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship. If you dream you are having sex with a celebrity, then it indicates your drive to be successful. Consider what movies your associate this celebrity with for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or something that is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together.?Believe it or not, it is not uncommon for people approaching their wedding to experience especially erotic adventures with partners other than their intended spouses. This may be due to the intensity of your sexual passion with your fiance. It also relates to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring.

Basically what I am getting from this dream is that when you met this guy your subconcious was telling you that it was not a good union and that some how he was feeding off of you. Was this relationship an actually one or was it in the beginning of a 'booty call'? As in you saw each other, lusted after one another but never thought about haaving a relationship?

Also, possibly, if you feel this he may just be doing what is called Psychic Vampirism. Psychic vampirism can pretty much suck the life out of you. you feel tired in his presence, you don't feel the need or want to do anything. Its almost as if you can't function with him around. Was he controlling? I get the feeling he was. I also get the feeling that the pregnancy was not planned at possibly his way of trying to 'keep you' or to keep you from leaving him.

May I ask, does your child resemble him in anyway? Does he/she act up uncontrollably in your presence and in his? Is this man abusive to you physcially, emotionally, mentally or verbally?

As being a Pisces as you are, you are more inclined to be able to feel more emtional stress than anything. I bet you he made you feel that you were just 'crazy' or that what you were feeling was wrong adn to 'trust' him that he wasn't doing what you thought he was.

In some cases we do bring negativity on ourselves BUT ther are some people out there who feed off other's vulnerablities. Being vulnerable is not a fault. You probably knew you shouldn't be with him adn doing what you were doing but you went along with it becasue he basically conned you into thinking you were just paranoid.

that's all I am getting from this. Once again just a feeling of what I see in the situation.

• ALright, So I met this guy at a party and we dated for 3 months. After dating him I decided we were waay too different and I broke up with him. I found out I was pregnant. Ever since then I have been in a deep depression. While I was pregnant I had these dreams. I had the dream about the multicolored horse, and I knew it was him.Maybe it was because I thought he was homosexual because he seems to be. I've asked him about his sexuality but he claims to be straight, although Im not sure. His vibes are always changing always confusing. He lies and he always changes how he feels or the things he says or his personality even. It grosses me out, but I dont want to hate him for it. Ever since I met him I have hated him like Ive never hated before and it makes me ill, it makes me soo sick because NEVER EVER have I hated someone like that. And I do not ever want to. It is just NOT me!! I feel so stuck in this situation. A nd he is forceful, in his own way. I felt like I couldnt get rid of him, and I wouldnt want to because we have a child, but I just cant do this. My life has tumbled and its to the point where I NEED him right now, and I dont want to need him. I have become phhysically ill since then. There is something wrong with me physically and I am mentally emotionally drained. I need out of this relationship.

But just ever since Ive met him I feel like Ive been cursed.

• Dragonflyflame,

Yes my child resembles him. When I had a job she would act up A lot, uncontrollably. I was the only one there so she would act up with me. SHe's a lot better now though. I DO feel tired in his presence!!!!! WHenever he is around I feel like I cannot be myself, I am not myself. I feel like I cant do anything!!! I cannot function. I knew I shouldnt have been with him but I was young and didnt know what to do! oh my god. Psychic vampirism sounds waaayyyy tooo exact. i am sooo sad I need my life back I feel like Ive been robbed and I feel so weak.

• Give me a few and I will find a black ribbon speel for you. I do not know what your take on that is but it will help. Basically it will 'cut him; out of your life! And reverse any negativity he is sending your way.

You don't need him. It is his way of making you feel like you do! 2 cups sea salt in a wamr bath, soak in it. That remove any negative vibrations.

I will get back to you sweetie. I send you good vibes and positive emotions!

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!