Very confused and in bits, please help

• I have been married for a few years now and recently found out that whilst away for work reasons my husband kissed another women, not once but a few times. He was on a night out with his friends and has told me he really regrets what's happened. We have talked this over alot and he really wants us to stay together and I do to. But I am finding it very hard to move on as I feel really betrayed and upset as to how he could do it in the first place. I have my good days and the bad days where all I can think about is him with her. He is really trying hard to make things work but I am really confused as to where the marriage is heading, if we really can make it work or if my emotions are going to keep preventing us from moving on. Any advice will be apprieciated.

• NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT, IF HE TOLD YOU THAT HE KISSED ANOTHER WOMAN THEN YOU SHOULD THANK GOD YOU HAVE AN HONEST MAN. TRY TO SEE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF THIS ,THAT IS, HE STILL WANTS IT TO WORK WITH YOU. YOU CAN FORGIVE A LITTLE KISS.

• Hi sparkle8. What you're feeling is understandable given what you guys are going through. When your trust in someone or something has been challenged it takes time and to rebuild it. Maybe finding common ground here is a place to start. Your husband might be questioning his trust in himself while you're questioning the trust in the relationship. Empower yourself and him by looking at how your relationship was working leading up to this experience. Just cause we get married doesn't mean we don't have human feelings for others. What we choose to do with those feelings reflects where we're at in our relationships. Keep communicating & best of luck to you both.