Please Help With This Dream!!!

• Last night, was horrible, tossed and turned all night, in one of my dreams, I'm in a new house again with my kids, There were furniture and other items there that were not mind, like they belonged to someone deceased. I'm waking my kids up for school and the lights go out, I have to walk in darkness but I am un-afraid quoting the 23 Psalm and other scriptures. It was about having faith and not being afraid, It seemed like something was attacking me, I woke up and I was touching myself on my chest, not like me at all, that scared me and I started saying the 23 Psalm out loud and woke up completely. I was thinking something weird like Encubus.

Freaky.

• Dear poetic555,

I’m so sorry that you are still having these dreams. I finally found the report I’d copied from Sylvia Browne when she was on SpiritNow. (I had unfortunately misfiled it while in a hurry.)

I also want to say that I’m sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. It seems that my mind went in a different direction when we last connected. I start every day with surrounding myself with the Positive White Light of the Holy Spirit and I also use the mirrors whenever I don’t feel good and just don’t want anybody to bother me or know my thoughts. I also say “I ask the Positive White Light of the Holy Spirit to fill and surround myself, my spouse, (all who live with me by their name), our pets, our home, our property, our vehicles and those with whom we share the roads, our ‘stuff’, our neighbors, friends and family; and I thank You for Your great kindness and ask that You also be blessed with Love and Light.

Anyway, this is what Sylvia has to say.

Psychic Attacks: Recognizing Them and Banishing Them

by Sylvia Browne

I’ve never had so many clients suffering from psychic attacks than I have right now. For them, and for any of you who might be going through one, let me remind you of something I didn’t know when I went through mine. It’s an imprint. A prerecorded tape, made by the Dark Side, full of all the negativity they could come up with, and then imprinted on the atmosphere to trick you into feeling as powerless and as separate from God as you possibly can. It’s a good trick, I’ll give them that, but like everything else the Dark Side tells you, all of those negative thoughts you’re suddenly having about yourself are lies. Don’t dignify them with a single moment of your time and energy. As you’ve probably learned from other circumstances in your life, even a lie can start to seem real if you concentrate on it too much.

Instead, at the very instant, a negative thought about yourself flashes through your mind, I want you to do something that I’ll tell you right now is going to feel really silly. I don’t care. You’ve probably felt sillier for less worthy causes than this. I know I certainly have, and I’m sure I will again.

I want you to take the forefinger of your dominant hand and reach up to a spot on your forehead where your “third eye” would be – about an inch and a half above your eyebrows and right between them. Now, where that spot is, where that “third eye” would be, I want you to picture the “eject” button on a tape recorder. And I want you to push that eject button while saying, “I refuse this tape and all other input from the Dark Side, and I released its negativity from my mind into the sacred, loving purity of the white light of the Holy Spirit.”

Tools of Protection

I do want to say a few words about Tools of Protection. I write about them a lot. I believe in them. I use them. And where there are some residents on the Dark Side and the afterlife who can’t be counted on to bring peace and comfort to your life, the subject of arming yourself with a Tool of Protection or two seems important.

Like the “eject” button gesture in the psychic attack discussion, Tools of Protection are simple messages to remind you of far bigger, more complex concepts that most of us are too busy and overwhelmed to keep in mind every minute of every day. They don’t require meditation. They don’t require time-consuming exercises. All they require is the ability to picture them. You can use any of mine that appeal to you or devise your own, whatever works for you. The details of the imagery aren’t important, as long as you accomplish the goals that the Tools of Protection were created for in the first place: to reinforce the sacred, tangible, unconditional love that exists between you and God, and to repel the Dark Side and tell it to take its negativity elsewhere because it’s wasting its time with you.

Every Tool of Protection should start with an image of yourself surrounded by the white light of the Holy Spirit. That’s simply a gorgeous aura, cleansing and pure and divine, glowing around you from the top of your head to the bottoms of your feet, emanating from a brilliant white bulb that’s the God-center deep inside you.

The Circle of Mirrors

This one in particular makes me so glad that the Tools of Protection are invisible, because I’d be embarrassed for people to know how often I use this one, particularly at large cocktail and dinner parties. There always seems to be one person at those parties who’s figured out some despicable, underhanded way to get rich at my expense while trying to make it sound as if it’s the most legitimate, charitable undertaking in the history of humankind and it would be amoral of me not to lend my name to it. If I’m not paying attention and don’t get my Tools of Protection activated in time, the pitch invariably starts with some version of “Oh, my God. Sylvia Browne. I can’t believe it. I’ve been dreaming of meeting you, and now here you are. Tell me there’s no such thing as divine intervention, huh? Wait till the gang at [fill in name of phony charity no one’s ever heard of] hears about this.” And if you are one of those people, trust me, that never works. I’m many things, but I’m not an idiot.

But when I am paying attention, what happens on my end from the moment I arrive goes like this. First, as always, I surround myself with the white light of the Holy Spirit. Then, in my mind’s eye, up goes a perfect circle of mirrors, taller than I am, facing away from me, with me in the middle of them. White entities are either not bothered by the mirrors at all or they’re actually drawn to them. Dark entities, on the other hand, can’t maintain their vanity when faced with the repulsiveness of their own images and go out of their way to avoid mirrors at all cost.

The Security Sign

Any crime statician will tell you that, given a choice, criminals want nothing to do with houses that feature prominent signs announcing that they’re protected by an armed security company. Thinking of the Dark Side as a bunch of criminals, thugs, and punks is accurate and useful and a reputation they encourage, so using their psychology against them can’t hurt.

Rather than using one of those boring metal poles most security companies use to post their signs, I strongly encourage you to mount your sign on a powerful, jewel-encrusted sword, its hilt strong across your chest, a cross of gold deflecting the cowards of the Dark Side from your heart and the brilliant light of your God-center. Lashed steel, only hiding your face from those you don’t want to see it, is a sign of gold and jewels that reads This Child of God is Protected by The White Light of the Holy Spirit and Armed with Eternal Love.

Getting around this sign is far more work than the Dark Side wants to go to. Believe me, they’ll move on.

The Bubble of Light

If you’ve seen The Wizard of Oz, you know this Tool of Protection without even having to picture it, and to give credit where it’s due, I borrowed it from them, they didn’t borrow it from me. Remember Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, who traveled around in the beautiful blue bubble? That’s all the Bubble of Light is, with the two exceptions that it’s too big a stretch to expect yours to float while you’re stuck walking around, and since you’ve already surrounded yourself with the powerful white light of the Holy Spirit you might want your bubble to be white instead of blue as well. Whatever color makes you feel the most loved, protected, and connected to God and repellent to the darkness and negativity around you, outside your home and inside it as well, that’s the color you should use. And whichever one you chose, it will work, I do promise you that.

Hard as it is to believe sometimes, there is far more light than darkness in this world, and that’ never more apparent than when we all stand together. Never doubt that, and never forget it. If the Dark Side tried to put out your light with a psychic attack or any of its other insidious tricks, don’t suffer in silence like I did for longer than I should have. Haul out every Tool of Protection in your arsenal and yell for help at the top of your lungs. It’s time for us all to start helping each other. We need every light we’ve got.

I am certain that this should stop these horrific dreams. Again, I’m sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

In Love and Light,

Judee

• Thanks Judee! I hope you are feeling better, I'm going to try to keep myself covered.

• You go Girl!

In Love and Light,

Judee

• To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings. To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind

To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life.

To dream that you are moving furniture, indicates that you are going out of your way to please others. Also, you may be changing your ways and trying to reevaluate your relationships/attitudes. Consider how easy or how difficult it is to move the furniture as they may indicate the level of burden or responsibility you are feeling.

To see old or worn furniture in your dream, symbolizes outdated attitudes, former relationships, and/or old ways of thinking.

To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state where you are longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.?Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting you innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude.

The loss of a child, signifies fallen hopes or a project.

To save a child, signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed. If you dream that you are separated from your children, then it symbolizes failure in some personal endeavor or a setback in some ideal you had.

To see or dream of an incubus, symbolizes some deep fear. If the incubus is vague and unrecognizable, then it suggests that you need to be more direct on your sexuality. If the incubus is clear and identifiable, then it indicates that there is some strong force that is inconveniencing you in a waking situation.

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin. Some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold penis. Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings. They generally prey upon the victim when they are sleeping, though it has been reported that females have been attacked while fully lucid.

The incubus is sometimes confused with the legendary "Old Hag" syndrome. The Old Hag episode, however, is usually restricted to an unpleasant feeling of great pressure on the chest and not a ghostly sexual encounter.

It does sound like matybe something was attacking you. When you were waking your children for school..that shows your trying to either teach your inner child or children about your beliefs but it's difficult because the lights went out. House is a signifing part of your belief pysche. there is something or someone wanting to keep you 'in the dark' about a belief of some type or becasue you dreamt of furniture belonging to deceased individuals something you may have believed is now 'dead'. Are you having issues with your children at al? Is perhaps one of them casue ing trouble in school so much that you may have to 'move house?' Something is trying to keep you in the dark about a belief and seeming it deals with your children I wonder if oen of them is lying to you about a situation that is going on.

I would try talking with your kids about this.

at this time are you goign through a divorce or breakup that might lead you to belive you would have to 'go into hiding' persey to get away form this person?

Hope this helped. It's just want I feel from reading it.

• Wow Dragon Fly Flame, thats really deep. I do believe in the power of the mind, both Consicious and other wise. I do have a lot of crazy things and worries going on in my life right now. I perhaps do want to escape sometimes from my environment. I wasn't moving furniture in the dream, just recognized strange furniture, don't know why I was in this house, I remember a guitar hanging on a wall and knew that belonged to someone who had died. Quite often I am attacked or challenged in my dreams by ghosts or something evil, but am not afraid and can again quote Holy Scriptures which drives them away. I thank you so much for your insight. I dreamed last night about flowers again, hydrangeas that I was given and wanted to plant but was told not too. I am having issues with my properties, so don't know if that is the reason for the recurring dreams of houses. I also speak and talk to my deceased relatives all the time, I believe they can hear me. Thanks again.

• You guys do such good works in helping people with their problems, I pray blessings for all of you! Especially with these trying times that we are in now. May you get it all the good you do back a hundred times. Love n Light. C.C.

• I try 🙂 It's a little past time of mine. I love to hear people's dreams and experiences. It keeps my mind active. Glad I could help though. ^^

• Hello dragonflyflame, I posted about a dream and no one commented it was a rather heavy topic but I think the answer came to me It is posted under leonida and it was done yesterday, Even thou I have figured it out I am wondering if your expertize could or would comment . I posted twice as I felt perhaps no one wanted to go there, it was a very nasty dream and I probably should have not expected any one to know what to say to me, at this point if that is the case I want you all to know that if you read both post you will see that I have figured it out ...........Leonida

• No problem I will take a look at it when I have a few minutes.^^

I work nights so I just got home 😛