Hello Twinsoul ; ) been awhile , may i please have a relationship reading

• Hey TWINSOUL HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. A LOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE LAST READING MTHS AGO, MY RELATIONSHIP I BELIEVE HAS IMPROVED SINCE THE LAST POSTING OF HOPELESSNESS OF PROBLEMS , I'M FRIENDS AGAIN WITH MY BESTFRIEND WHO BETRAYED ME , I'M STARTING A NEW JOB `TEMPORARY POSITION THROUGH A STASFFING AGENCY '

It would be greatly appreciated if you could clarify a few things for me .

1. Will this job work for me its a good 45. Mins away and I'm really nervous and scared to leave my baby with anyone she is just 15 mths old and I've been her only caretaker alwayyyss . : ( I don't know if she will do well without me ,, cuz I don't know if I csan deal with not knowing if she's okay or what she's doing ... its scary.

2. Will I meet anyone significant at this new job that will play anyroll in my life ?

3. Is my relationship showing any future potential since things have improved ,,

4. And finally I have been rather (( um active)) ..and not using any birthcontrol.. I was worried I may be preggos ?? This was the last question and the one that depending on what you say cojuld ultimately shape my future in ways well you know ..

Thank you so much for sharing your time and insight with me . Its really needed . BLESSINGS~LOVE~PEACE YOUR WAY .