Wierd Dream....

• I had a dream last night that I was going into surgery there was something wrong with both of my heels and a small part of my lower back. Now in real life neither is an issue. In the dream I was terrified of this surgery and did not trust what the doctors were doing. They were going to do all this with no anestesia. They were using hybrid lemons that were 3 times stronger than normal ones to prep my heels then sliced off a small portion of both with me kicking and screaming the whole time. Then they bandaged the wounded area and sent me on my way. As I left I saw my mom, my sis, her kids and my kids. They did not come to se me in the hospital and I was angry. i confronted my mom and sis and they did not care that I was upset. Then we all sat down and ate together. I have no idea what this dream means but it was terrifying and whats up with the lemons?

• Hello there Lovin,

I was taking a look at your dream. The lemons may represent a relationship gone sour. Do you not get along with your mother and siblings?

To see your own feet in your dream, symbolizes your foundation, stability and sense of understanding. It signifies your need to be more practical and sensible. Keep both feet on the ground. Alternatively, feet represents mobility, independence and freedom. Perhaps you have taken a step in the right direction and are contemplating your goals or your next step. The sole of the foot may be a pun of being or feeling like the only support of some person/situation.?

Second, Your feet are contected to your one of your Chakras. Lemons can also represent cleansing and since in your dream the doctors where rubbing lemons on your heals I am thinking that maybe your 'roots' need to be cleaned and purified and grounded. Are you feeling scattered and figity with no reason you can seem to find behind it?

The Foot Chakra is often considered part of the Root Chakra. However in Hermetic philosophy we recognize this chakra as just as important as the rest. The Foot Chakra is located in the arch on each foot (note there is only one foot chakra, but it is located in the arches of each foot). This chakra is responsible for passing energy to and from your entire energy system into the earth. It is your grounding point where body energy is transformed into earth energy and the reverse. A good healthy foot chakra will help you to more easily manifest things physically, as it is the transformer of your thought energy into the earth system. A good Foot Chakra will also help you to stay physically focused and on task throughout your day. If you are clumsy or fall frequently it is a sign that this chakra is not working well. Foot massages can help greatly here as well as walking barefoot in the dirt or sand.

To dream that you or someone else is undergoing surgery, signifies the opening of the Self and/or the need for emotional healing. You need to "cut out" or eliminate something from your life. Alternatively, you are feeling the influence of some authority figure. A more literal interpretation of this dream may reflect your concerns about upcoming surgery or about your health.

Do you perhaps have profetic dreams or hints of Deja' Vu? Sometimes that could be the Universus way of saying "Hi! Open your third eye honey!" 🙂

Oh my dear, You dreamt of the Numbe 3? Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc. You my sweet are being called by a higher power. I would seriously start looking into Divination or perhaps Meditation. I am not sure what your life path choice is (Mine is Wicca) But you are being lead to someplace you need to go spiritually.

To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, caring, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role and sense of belonging. It may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor to refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues.

To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.

To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that still need to be worked out with your mother.

What I am gettign from this dream is your 'foundation' has been damaged some how by someone (possibly your mother or sister?) Or perhaps someone who has these qualities that is close to you.

What I suggest is, you need to balance your inner self. I woudl look into doing some Chakra cleansing asap to help get you back on track. When you have some quiet time for yourself, take two handfuls of Sea Salt and add to hot bath water (or warm which ever your prefer) the salt soak will help clear the negativty that is residing in your root Chakra. I also advise perhaps going to yoru local book store and finding some basic books on Chakras and cleansing and diffently fidn some corrosponding oils for that Root of yours.

To dream that you are eating with others, signifies harmony, intimacy, merriness, prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and/or joyous spirits.

To dream that you are arguing, suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or some aspect of yourself in your waking life?

I woudl start keeping a journal of your dreams. After your done writing them out, simply look at what you have written, take your time, What words stand out to you? Or situations or sentences? Slowly take your dream apart and see what your subconscious is showing you.

Good Luck 🙂 🙂 🙂 I hope this helped.

• Thank you that really did help. I have premonition dreams all the time. I know this dream has significant meaning. I think you are right that something needs to be healed. It was after all my HEELS that were the main focus and the lemons were very powerful. I whought they would sting and burn but they were actually quite soothing. I have always had a turbulent relationship with my mom and sister. They do not understand me and I feel ignored most of the time by both of them. My mom helps my sister all the time with her kids and she has a really good situation. I on the other hand have been raising my 3 kids by myself and am struggling really bad. My son also has lukemia and I dont feel that my family has been a support to me. I resent them for the way they have always treated me and I had a dream the night before that I confronted my mother and again I was ignored. Dont get me wrong I love my family but they really dont get me. I grew up with psychic abilities and feel that I am an empath. I absorbed all their negativity like a sponge as a child and they were jealous of me and it has taken a long time to rid myself of their negativity. They also have told me that I am wrong for helping others that I am only being used. But its okay when they want to come to me and dump all their emotional stuff on me. I have always felt like an orphan because my parents didnt give me any direction, guidance, or warmth. They were cold, jealous, and leaned on me for emotional support. I really just distance myself from them and try to have some normalcy and lately it seems like the only way to do that is to not get involved in their lives. I have wonderful friends that I can count on.

I have spent the last 3 years on a spiritual quest and it seems the more I meditate and pray the stronger I get. I have also gained alot of insight from this and have seen where all this negativity that was around me all that time was from other peoples jealousy because I have been a good person and would never treat people the way they do.

Thank you for your opinion you are right on!

• Lovin,

I amso glad it helped you. I am also empathic and have had the same psychic abilities as well since I was a child. Unfortunately I was raised Catholic and just came into my abilities and now they are full force.

My famly has treated me the same way so I feel you entirely. I extend my arms to you and give you a big hug. What your famly is doing is called psychic vampirism. That bright, healthy, happy light you have inside of you? People with negative tendancies and low self esteem look for that stuff and feed of it. I bet you feel tired and worn out all the time? My, my, you poor thing.

Again my advice, practice sitting in a quiet area and channeling that anxiety and tension into a ball of light pink light. (Self loving) At first try to encompass just yourself, then when you can hold it, try encompassing your children. Imagine it is a bright pink and the circle in which you are in as hard as a diamond so it may reflect all negative vibes coming towards you. Imagine all those faucets in the diamond projecting loving light to people who try to harm you.

I extend my deepest sincere prayers to you and your family and your little boy. That must be so difficult for you. I can feel that you are so emtionally drained and worn down mentally, emtionanlly and physcially. When was the last time someone held you and just let you vent or cry? Your eyes or the entry way to your soul this may be a good time to find a supportive friend and just cry. Wail, shake and scream let those tears coem becasue in the end you will feel better and tears are good, they are made of water and salt. Water is cleansing for the emotions and you need to regenerate yourself before you are totally depleted of all your goodness.

• Dragonfly you are good! OMG the excercise with the pink light and diamond I saw that last night when I was searching the web. Wow! God really wants to get my attention to do this huh? Good for you for sharing this you just confirmed this to me you " lil angelic messenger". Yes I am exhausted and unable to focus the last couple weeks. Luckily I have a gentle cancer sun/ scorpio moon boyfriend that lets me vent for hours. Hes like this big teddy bear that gives me the feeling that I can sit on his lap and tell all my problems. Poor guy. and yes my sister and mom they dont mean it but they do suck the life out of me. We went on a family vacation a couple months ago and I havent felt the same since. I was worse off leaving the vacation then when I got there. Lesson learned no more vacations with them. I think confronting them in my sleep is better than in waking life dont you? Its probably more powerful too because I am not anylizing my actions. Wouldnt be the first time I communicating things that were bothering me to people I care about in my sleep either. The problem is I wake up exhausted as if I never slept. been having trouble sleeping too. I got about a total of 10 hours over the last 4 days. Truth is I really never sleep very much and I dont really need to as much as most people. But you are so correct I need to do that meditation to get my energy back to normal. Who knows it may start making me altogether stronger and feeling better than before. Thank you soo soo much for sharing this with me. God Bless you. ( :

• Oh yeah and tears are liquid love. Thank you for reminding me I am human and I can cry. I went years without crying as a child I felt that I would burden others with my emotion then one day it all came out like a giant storm. Crying is healthy and it releases negative emotion. I forget to cry, its like I need permission or an appointment to cry. You are so good for me today thank you thank you thank you.

• Idk I felt compelled to respond to this dream. I too had a very nonemtional childhood. I am a very independant woman, I shoulder everything I possibly can to help people around me. Then, I forget about myself and get cranky 🙂

I am glad my help has brought you some solace. Praise the Goddess for your very, emotionally strong BF you have. Cancer men can be very doting when needed. Unfortunately I havent had good luck with them, I am a Sag so its difficult for them to deal with my independance. They like to know they are needed and I just rely on myself.

I get the feeling that perhaps you may be the oldest of your siblings? Or perhaps the middle child? Sometimes the middle child lacks emtional stability due to the other siblings around them. They are usually considered the independant type or the 'good' child. Parents tend not to pay much mind to these children becasue they are scene as stable to the parent so it gives the chance to pay attention to the other children.....Were you ever allowed to be a child my dear?

I can see in my minds eye you need to have an Inner Child day for yourself. I feel you gre up to fast to enjoy anything about being a child therefore you have never gotten to explore the world as a child does with innocence and wonder and enjoy what being a child is all about.

I would take time out and play. Whatever comes to your mind that brings you down in your mind to a childs level...May I ask...Do you get time in to play with your children? I get the feeling you are a very good mother, very loving and very doting but have you had the chance to actually sit down wiht them and have tea parties and play stuffed animal parades with them and just enjoy THEIR childlike wonder. This is the time to live vicariously through your children in a healthy way....Let me guess here..I am feeling..You were a young mother perhaps? Grown up before your actual time than most? You never got to truly understand and enjoy who you are.

Take some time out again to just enjoy yourself. Love yourself, be that a nice massage at a Spa or perhaps a nice quiet warm bath with music that relaxes yout to bring your mind back down to the ground and your bodily aura. Your family (minus your mother and sister) but your children, boyfriend, and friends are not going to deny you the time to be yourself and those people truly love who you are and will not mind if you have private time for yourself. Heck, if possible trust ina few friends of your chosing and tell them, I need a girl day and to bring my inner child out. They will deliver for you adn help you progress.

I w ill look through my spell books, I have a black ribbon spell you may work to distance or self from dysfunctional family members if you so chose. It will get rid of all negative forces in your life. I have a lot fo different thingsyou can try. Feel free to ask me for anything you may need.

Like I said I do not know your personal path so hopefully this has not offended you I would just like to help you on your path to enlightment and positive influence.

Blessed Be my friend and I am glad I coudl help.

• You got it sistah! I am the middle child I did not have a childhood at all. there was always way to much commotion. My brother was very sick himself from luekemia and died when I was seven. I took care of myself as far as I can remember. I do not know how to play sometimes because no one played with me. Sometimes but not enough I will play pretend games with the kids. I really forget to. ) : I had my first daughter at 19. I never got to do the things most young ladies get to do. but dont feel too sorry for me because I loved every minute of my kids being babies. I wanted to create the family I didnt get to have.

i appreciate your help but I am afraid of spells because I had someone jealous use spells on me and it has taken me a few years to undo what she had done with the help of a crazy little greek lady. Good thing is this has led me to discover the spirituality I had always felt inside and now I get to share it the way I want to with everyone else. I am not the least bit offended, I am just overly cautious because of what had been done to me. But thank you still.

Can I ask you this though....there is another guy that has been plauging my mind adding to the confusion. Do you see where he fits in my life for me? or can you pick up anything on him? He is also a cancer with a taurus moon.

I can also think of a friend of mine that would like having an inner child day herself. ( : You are so kind to me thank you so so much. muah!

• Oh and dragonfly I much appreciate your help hopefully I can someday repay the favor. Goodnight sweet girl. You have given me alot to consider. Everyone on here is wonderful to me. You have all just taken me under your wings and given me a new sense of hope and confirmation that I am truly on the right path. No one has ever been kinder to me and so helpful then you end everyone else on here. You could never offend me.

• I completely understand about the spell issue. Another black ribbon spell wink Will clear the negative energy right up 🙂 The tick with this is you must not ALLOW this persons negative influence to manifest in your life. A simple spell that you may comfortable with? Light a black candle and write on a piece fo paper whothis person is (there name if you know it) if not just say people who cause me harm. Make sure you have a fire safe bowl near by to place the paper in as it burns.

Then say:

All acts of negativity

will now return threefold to thee.

All bad you try to send my way

upon your own self will hold sway.

All actions, thoughts and words of hate

become your own decided fate.

By all up high, the worlds and wise

by oceans wide and deep blue skies

by day and night, and powers three

this is my will, so mote it be!

I know this kind of thing can be very taunting. But from experience, only you have control over who harms you adn who doesn't. Ghandi once said 'Nobody can hurt me without my permission." Say that to yourself every morning and every night before you go to bed.

I know it will take time to be comfortable with any type of speel work becasue of what has already been doen to you. But it is quite liberating to be able to controll your own energies and reverse negative feelings.

I will gladly do a reading for you if you wish. It will be my pleasure 😉 I will get back to. I have just woekn up so I need to bring my mind into the living 😛

Good night to you also. I will be back as soon as I can. Blessed be.

• Thank you again.You are so good to me. ( : whenever you have time no pressure. I am only intrested in what you have to say as I have gotten a few other opinions on this issue and everytime I feel I get a litttle closer to understanding what the heck is going on!

• To DragonFlyFlame

I hope you do not mind if I too use the spell you provided. I am a seeker learning my true calling.

• I just did a reading and wrote it out...then my computer crapped out on me 😛 lol

basically the jest is this...this man that is plague your mind you say...Don't go there girlie.

there is some sort of seduction going on somehwere behind the scenes. Is this man possibly a ex love of yours? Perhaps maybe the father of one of your children? (No disrespect intended)

The man you are with now...he is SO good to you. He loves you so much he can't stadn it. It gives him emmense gratitude and 'manly' feeling to be there for you when you need him. He actually enjoys that.

Your BF now would be heart broken if you did what this man truly wants you to do. I pulled the Lovers card which means yes there is some sort of love..sometimes beyond your control..but it is your choice if you are in a 'triangle' per say. Do you really want to hurt the amn you are with now? I think, just a feeling, that somehwere in your mind you think you are not good enough for the man you are with becasue of all the past emotional baggage you have.

Someonw who truly loves you will not see it as baggage adn if they do they will load up a cart, order a BellHop and help you carry it adn the man you are with now does that. you feel you don't give him enough and your doing what most people do..your thinking something bad is goign to happen...STOP. LOL This man is truly in love with who you are.

The other man? He is appearing to be gentle, kind, and possibly give you love and caring or what you 'seem; to want in him because he is feeding of your good light. This man may be nice, he is, but he is NOT good for you my sweet. No No no..get s spray bottle and spray him with it if he gets out of hand. 🙂

I may be wrong but its just a feeling. Later on I will post some more. I have like 6 different tarot decks I work with so I will try to get a better insight after I do my devotions for the evening and get back to you.

Just rmemeber don't go there girlfriend lol you have a man at home who loves you and your children like they were his own. That is rare adn very hard to find. This man would hurt over you for a very long time if he lost you.

• hello lovinmylife,, oh! my God I feel so terrible for unloading any of my problems on you you are a sweetheart I only wish you lived next door to me, I would want to hold and comfort you in the most motherly way I could, I see all your postings your are so generous and soft one of GODS children , you have never been understood because you are special , ALWAY,S REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU ARE FEELING LIKE OTHERS ARE MAKING YOU FEEL DIFFERENT, I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF PEOPLE POSTING HERE, I came from a big family and I always was the different one, but I have made it through many ups-& downs. I see foundations made of quick sand , it has often been my barometer for mentally accesing what might happen next. I sense your vulnerablity and your strenght, you are very fragile right now and because you have a lot on your plate . but with your wisdom and foresight you WILL rise above all of this , as i am writing this to you my new partner just called & complained about having to take his Mother to visit his sister and the mother was cold in the car and he was hot , and I said older people feel the cold and so for perhaps at the very most for 15 min, you could be hot and make your mom comfortable ( example no air or open windows ) ..He did it but with resentment .... I HUNG -UP ON HIM . yes I like him a lot but I will not cater to selfishness or stupidity. I used to because I was alway,s afraid of losing these people, YOU SEE I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT THEY SHOULD BE AFRAID OF LOOSING ME . I will be thinking of you and your son and other children , Please keep strong and know you are loved and cared about . ..... Leonida

• Thanks both of you, I feel the love. ( : Dragon fly thanks for helping me with this, I think you are right and I love the spray bottle. LoL My current bf hasnt even met my children and he says he cant fall in love though. ) : My ex got really close to my kids and was my friend since we were kids. See the dilema? I feel pulled in opposite directions. But my ex isnt really giving me any signs that he even wants to be with me so I was really trying to find out whats going on behind the scenes since he started contacting me again. But you are right about the new bf he dotes on my for ex, buying me dishwasher, fixing my car, gave me his credit card to shop. But its all material and I am wondering if he isnt manipulating me with material things as he is 20 yrs older than me and likes having a young hot mama on his arm!! WEll for what its worth I am accepting the gifts and just enjoying his company and he is very caring and likes to see me happy. My ex could never do those things for me but it never really was about the material to me. i loved him truly unconditionally.

Leonida, thanks for your support too. Your children are very lucky to have you in there lives. I am just feeling the love from you all on this forum. Love back at you, both of you. ( :

Have a great weekend I am off to my friends wedding!

• Hey girlies. I just made my own forum and group on myspacve if your interested. Its just an advice/tarot reading much like this one. If ya wantsees come and join! www/myspace.com/akashaskeep I hope to see you girls there!

• wow dragon just reading all these replies i feel like i now want a reading from you, thats just amazing to read how spot on you seem in helping lovinmylife, im relatively new to this forum but i cant help to that I belong here. lol so many great people on here, im glad i joined, well maybe ill check out that group on myspace.

• No problem. I try 🙂 I am quite good with tarot and intuition. So if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 🙂 I am here to help whatever way I can 🙂 It's my calling I guess.

• well ok i have my own thread i started a few days ago maybe you can post a response in there for me, "sag man wondering what to do with libra women" is it, ok ask i geuss, should i keep on pursueing something with this girl im talking too, or leave her completely, or still talk to her but seek other options until shes ready? is she worth the wait? ok im done lol sorry

• Lovin'...a man usually says he can't fall in love when he already is. There is something there. Just give it sometime. What I am more worried about is your emotional and mental well being. If this man makes you happy and you are being tru to yourself then by all means enjoy what he gives you. Just make sure he isn't making you his...'lady' companion if you get my drift. Just keep yourself safe sweetheart. You have a wonderful light inside you and don't let anyone dim it.