Cancer

• these folks are always looking for approval feel over emotional when they do not get it any sugestions for them

• I HAVE KNOWN 2 CANCERS IN MY LIFE THAT I KNOW OF, AND BOTH WERE EMOTIONAL IN DIFFERENT WAYS BUT I DO THINK THAT IT IS OK TO BE EMOTIONAL , MAYBE THEY (CANCERS) NEED TO BE AROUND PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND THEM. THEY ARE BETTER PEOPLE TO BE AROUND THEN COLD HEARTED PEOPLE.

• u r rt wittyelly

• hi

as a "cancer" person i would like to say, yes we are emotional people

but-- we will be your best friend, and stand by you when everyone else leaves you

we will forgive you of your mistakes and short-comings, and we forgive those who hurt us, because that's our nature.

we will hide our feelings for fear of rejection we appear to be tuff and strong on the outside

but inside we love very deeply.

hope this gives you a little better understanding, spoken through self experience!!!

a friend

• Its not that we look for approval, we look for someone to understand us on an emotional level....we judge everything by how we feel. Infact, I think a lot of cancers are empathic....they can pick up on feelings of others in a situation and make a judgement by that alone. We are forgiving, we want everyone to be happy and to learn and grow and we love to help anyone. To see a smile on someones face makes us happy 🙂 We are shy and sensitive and love to be friends with everyone and have life be as peaceful as can be. This is coming from a cancer herself...hope I helped!! 🙂

• YES Mystic i hear you loud & clear , I agree, once there is trust in any one relationship/ friendship marriage dating !!!!!

A cancerian will bend over backward to satisfy their mate t ~ some Cancerians will abandon their own joys wants & needs Whatever they may be

to simply satisfy to please those they love ...... That is a small part of my Cancerian life ..LOL ... My boy is a Taurus Bull ~ his Stubborness blends with mine ~~ WE both get to be heard .... makes our life that much more spicyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..LOL

• so true so true. by me being a cancer is like opening up to the universe and see the pain of what's going on. we like to see people laugh and smile. but when we're not appreciated we get sullen n moody sometimes melancholy but let it run and then we will be better.

• HELLO Grandboo

moodiness is our middle name~~ Argh ~~~

but once your mate offfers his / hers gentle side of sweet caresses & sum yummmy kisses the sullen mood melts away .. am i right.....lol

This Question is XXX more on a private personal note for the Cancerians......

Ever experience or have thoughts or attractions for same sex ~~~ MM or FF ???