Recommendations for forum readers

• I read a post by RedPetals that there are some gifted readers here at this forum. Can anyone make a recommendation of one that I may be able to consult?

• That depends on the kind of reading. There are some really good readers here such as the Captain,Hans wolfgang,Twinsoul and many others,

• Cathylee,

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that Captain seems to be quite popular here. Meaning, I see a lot of people have asked him for advisement on different issues. I am unsure what method he uses, do you happen to know?

• This post is deleted!

• notshy2bme,

Thank you for letting me know that The Captain is a female. I made the same mistake in assuming ... ahh, one more of what I get for assuming anything. Have you had a reading done by her? How do I contact her to ask about one?

• Just start a thread asking her. She will answer.

• Hi everyone,

I KNOW SOME OF US ARE NEW TO TAROT,AND I TRY TO HELP AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN A THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR AWHILE AND YOU HAVE RESPONDED BY SAYING THANKS.i REALLY APPRECIATE THAT AND I KNOW THE READERS DO ALSO.

MY WISH… is that all of you could go over and read "THE LACK OF RESPECT" THREAD"' POSTED BY ONE OF OUR RESPECTED GIFTED READERS,”

(THIS WAS ALSO A REMINDER TO ME …)

THIS GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW OUR READERS ARE SOMETIMES OVERWHELMED,THANKS, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, TO ANY OF YOU; THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION…

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8558&replies=34

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER LOL!

Sheila