New DIVINATION blog!

• Hey Everybody,

I just recently launched a blog and I was wondering if any of you would like to hop over and take a look at it? The address is: http://doormousey.wordpress.com/

Hopefully, there will be a good deal of articles and things up there eventually.

Also, I do different forms of divination and am always willing to give anyone and everyone a reading.

Please go ahead and request on!

Best wishes,

Dev

• Using this forum to further your career is against user guidelines. You could have your membership revoked. Please take action to sure this does not happen again.

• Hi Firefly,

I will not post further on this site about my blog, but it is nothing contributing to my career. The only reason I did this was because I think it's fun and I like to share all this stuff with people. Nothing on my blog is charged or in any way associated with a business.

In fact, I love tarot.com, frequently use it and recommend it to other people to use. So if that's against their policy, I'm deeply sorry and I hope I have no offended anyone.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hey doormousey how do I get to your blog? Please let me know I'm not great with computers so I need help with this stuff. LOL

Thank You

• This post is deleted!