Hans Wolfgang...........Again.

• hi hanswolfgang.just wanted to say hello and wish you a week of peace and light!

• Hi fanofkmm

I guess the answer is fairly complicated: you should neither go nor should you stay.

a little guidance: A sudden and unexpected change will happen soon.

The heart is always right-- if there's a question of choosing between the mind and the heart-- because mind is a creation of the society. It has been educated. You have been given it by the society, not by existence. The heart is unpolluted.

• Thank you stclaire,

Life is a balance between rest and movement.

How could you even have an imagination of the bondage due to past conditions? It means that there is no relationship between you and your past conditionings.

• THANKS IM GOING TO WRITE THAT DOWN SO AS NOT TO FORGET, AND READ IT AGAIN,A GOOD LESSON FOR ALL OF US, WE ARE SO CONDITIONED TO BRING THE PAST IN TO THINGS, THATS WHEN WE DO BIND OUR SELVES. THANKS!

• Hi hanswolfgang,

I appreciate your reading for me.. I have NO idea what it means but thank you so much for taking time to do a reading for me..:)

• Thank you Hanswolfgang, even though your answer is complicated, it has made things clearer.

I mentioned to my husband the battle raging within me between my heart and my head, using exactly those words. I guess I should not be surprised that the answer was given in exactly the manner that I needed to hear.

Wishing you peace and love for the week ahead.

• stclaire,

but that is natural, it has to be accepted; there is nothing to worry about.

• Hi VirgoJourney,

howsoever beautiful it is, there is a possibility of something better ahead.

• Thank you fanofkmm,

the purpose is to deprogram you, to clean you, to uncondition you and leave you fresh, young, innocent. And from there you can grow into a real, authentic individual.

• hello hans...I am working on this project any guidance???

• hello sapphirediamond,

any guidance: love for equality.

But the beginning is the end, because the beginning contains the end. The first step is also the last step.

Be aware of the law of synchronicity. Just seeing may do something miraculous.

• thanks hans...I really feel like I progressed much more this time and realized alot of things and that my mind is where it should be...

• You are planning for the future, not knowing that death will destroy all future. Be wise. Remain in the moment. Live it as totally as possible and then you will know no death. A man who is not worried about tomorrow, knows no death. He becomes deathless, because death is tomorrow—life is today.

• Good morning hans..its a beautiful morning...I dreamed of my mom last night and I asked her to please help me with my leg cramping up..can you please rub it for me? she was just standing there..I don't remember that she did but I didn't have the cramp after that...I woke up sometime after that. I haven't dreamed of her for about 7 months now...and I dreamed of her....this morning?

• Problems with legs are problems with the mother, because legs are our connection with the earth, and earth is the element of the mother.

You are still fighting with your mother.

You know what meaningfulness is. Only in comparison to meaning can you say that something looks meaningless.

• Hi there, I am new to the forum section of this site. I've seen several of your posts Hans. You seem to have extremely strong abilities. Is this thread for readings? If not and/or you're swamped, just ignore this request and I hope you have a great night. 🙂 However, if it is, could I get one please? I'm wondering if my friendship with Dave is going to ever turn into a romantic long term relationship? 5/3/70 is my birthdate. Thanks for taking time to read my post.

• Will your friendship with Dave is going to ever turn into a romantic long term relationship? No.

Seriousness is a sickness; your sense of humor makes you more human, more humble.

• I was so confused...between my desire and his talking to me almost every night since meeting last May/him showing so much interest, it was looking possible, but at the same time I was getting mixed messages too. So at least its really nice not being confused about it anymore. Thank you for that....I really, really appreciate it.

"Seriousness is a sickness; your sense of humor makes you more human, more humble."

I had never heard that before, but I like it. Wise words.

Thanks again, hanswolfgang.

• so is that good or bad...I feel like I made peace w/her and forgave myself..but I didn't forgave her..

• Oshie,

whenever you feel a problem, look within your heart. If you are at ease, you are on the right path. Your heart is the criterion.

One is born with an intuitive feeling, intrinsic in life itself. The trees know it, the birds know it, the animals know it. Only man is unfortunate. Man is the highest peak of life, and he wants to know the art of living. There has been a continual conditioning against life. That is the basic cause why the art of living fully, totally, and intensely is needed.