Hans Wolfgang...........Again.

• Dear Hans

Thank you for the reading and you are right I lost my mother and left my marriage 10 years ago to be exact and along with that I had to let my kids go as well. They are adults now and I have been struggling on my own all this time. I went back to school so I could depend on myself and I try to put the past behind one day at a time! I have sisters but they have their own life and I do whatever I can for them when they need me! Lately I have been really emotional and I get hurt when they reject or find faults in my actions when we are suppose to be supportive of one another. So I have decided to stay away if they just want to critize or judge! I had an argument with my younger sister who just comes off the wall and thinks she knows it all? No one is perfect and we all make mistakes? I shouldn't listen to their remarks but I get tired of hearing their negative thoughts> I feel they should be happy for who I am and what I have accomplished in my life? Anyhow thanks for the reading I just had to let my feelings out . Since I have no one really to open up too since my mom has been gone? She would listen and never judge me?

• Dear Hans, I really hope you can shed some light on a situation which is bothering me at work please .Before the holidays , I was getting along very well with two of my co-workers , one is male of virgo sign and the other is female of Aries sign . Both are older than me . They were among the two people I would hang out more at work . However after coming back to words after the holidays,I learnt that the male co-worker made quite a nasty comment about me while I was away. He tried to deny it and make it seem like a joke . It's more rude than funny according to me . Since then , I'm so angry at both co-workers . I have not let it shown to them . I'm just distancing myself from them and hanging out less and less with them at work . I thought they were my friends and I don't appreciate such people's bad behaviour. I can't see myself pretending to be friends and chat with them as before . A line has been crossed and it'll take me some time to forgive them .The female co-worker whose first name starts with K acts like she is jealous of me and had even hurt me in the past . The sad part is that I am rather lonely at work with no co-workers to chat apart from these two 😞 In addition to this , I want more at assignments at work to be less idle as is the case now . I want to find a better job this year with more responsiblities etc .

Hans I hope you can give me some insight . Why are those two co-workers behaving in this way with me ? Is it out of jealousy ? It's not just them . Most of my co-workers are weird with me generally . Is there any chance I will have a better job this year please ? Thank you .

• thank you stclaire,

about any issues that you are confused about this leo guy: Decide for the way of the heart, love is possible, so be lovers.

Anybody can marry. Anybody can produce children. It has nothing to do with an understanding of sex. Animals procreate, but it does not mean they know anything about sexx. The truth of the matter is that sexx has not been studied scientifically. No philosophy or science of sexx has developed because everyone believed he knew about sexx. No one has seen the need for a scripture of sexx. This is a very grave mistake by mankind.

Let not greed, hate, jealousy and things like that, impurities, cover you.

• Dear star49,

you had an argument with your younger sister who thinks she knows it all. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes.

And the last thing to remember always is: in the relationship of love, you always blame the other if something goes wrong. If something is not happening as it should, the other is responsible. This will destroy the whole possibility of future growth. Remember: you are always responsible, and change yourself. And drop those qualities which create trouble. Make love a self-transformation.

• Dear lilttlespark

some insight: If you expect of others to work according to you, you have to work according to them.

some light on a situation which is bothering you at work: You are convinced of yourself. You will be that one who will be in charge.

Why are those two co-workers behaving in this way with you? Because you want them to work according to your plans.

Is it out of jealousy? No.

Is there any chance you will have a better job this year? No.

Always go with the river of life. Never try to go against the current, and never try to go faster than the river. Just move in absolute relaxation.

Knowledge comes through memory and knowing comes through awareness. Knowledge is mechanical; hence a computer can be very knowledgeable, more knowledgeable than human minds because it has a memory system. You can simply go on feeding it and it will accumulate all kinds of knowledge and you can retrieve any kind of knowledge whenever you want.

• DEAR HANS WOLFGANG.........THANKS FOR ALL OF THE VERY WISE ADVICE , YOU TRUELY EMMULATE THA KIND OF PERSON THAT GOD WANTS US ALL TO BE LIKE. ITS BEEN A REAL PRIVLEGE TO COMUNNICATE WITH YOU. IF ITS NOT TO PERSONAL A QUESTION (JUST CURIOUS). ARE YOU A PSYCHOGIST? WHEN YOU USED THE WORD GESTALT IT MADE ME CURIOUS. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE WISDOM YOU SHARE WITH ALL OF US HERE. STCLAIRE

• Thank you stclaire,

I have studied psychology as part of my studies and I have practiced Gestalt therapy, true. But I am no psychologist, I am a Taoist who has studied how to help himself and others by esoteric means.

Misery is not as big as you make it. So the first thing is to reduce it to the right proportion . . Be very factual. If you really want to transform your life, be factual. You can not get out of fictions, but you can get out of facts. Facts can be tackled, but fictions cannot be tackled.

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

I have had a tremendous amount of help from others on the forums regarding my love life but my focus today is changing. I feel that I know what to do with that situation. My thoughts are now on my family. I have been thinking of taking a leave of absense from my job until maybe September when my oldest daughter starts school or possibly going part time. Can you tell me if this would be a good idea for both my family life and my professional life? I am feeling very tired from all the pressures of life and I am thinking this may provide me with some time to refresh and enjoy my young children.

Thank you,

Luvslife

• Hello Hans and Happy New Year!

Having now entered into 2010, I'd like to know what you see with regard to my financial situation and love life this year.

My birthday is 1/23/1977 2:34am

Thanks and you're great for all you do! 🙂

• Hello Luvslife,

this would not be a good idea for both your family life and your professional life.

Change comes through understanding, not by enforcing anything.

• hanswolfgang-you have done a reading for me last week and said that my ex and i would certainly get back togeter. now i am working on me and not having fear. do you think fear and doubt can keep things from happening, like for instance my fear and doubt that he will never return? i am trying to stay positive and work on myself and staying happy in the present. do you have any insight for me? bytw thank you for taking time to help.

• Thank you WaterBearer23,

your love life this year: you are seeking for harmony.

your financial situation this year: here you are creating disharmony between your mind and your heart. Your heart will suffer.

You have mental satisfaction and stability. You can bet that you will experience some mental peace for a while. Any sort of mental occupation you may be involved in will benefit from this stabilizing and practical influence.

This is a good time to make plans for the future since you are thinking clearer than ever. This card brings organizational ability and the ability to achieve a solid foundation of knowledge about a particular subject. Just watch out for a tendency towards fixed mental attitudes that might alienate you from others.

You come from the source, the ultimate source of light—we are small rays of that sun—and howsoever far away you may have gone, your nature remains the same. Nobody can go against his real nature: you can forget about it, but you can not lose it. Hence it is not attained, it is only remembered.

• This post is deleted!

• moonwomanme

do I think fear and doubt can keep things from happening, like for instance your fear and doubt that he will never return? Yes, this could become self fulfilling prophecy.

an insight for you: Hold on to your dream, devote all your energy for your goal.

So be musical and help him from the very beginning to be more and more of a song, more and more celebrating, happy, joyous. Teach him to be joyous, don´t make him serious.

• Thank you, alenabrz

what I see in store for you this year: you are afraid of your deep inner knowing.

The day you were born you took the greatest risk that you could ever take. Now death is going to happen, death is bound to happen. The day you were born you already took one step into the grave. Now what greater risks can you take? Even if you go on avoiding risks, you will die, so why not take the risk and live really authentically?

Whether something happens, maybe a book, or not is immaterial. If it happens, let it happen through your totality, there is no need to decide. And when things happen out of no-decision they have a beauty of their own. They have some touch of the infinite, something of the beyond is in them. If they come out of your decision, naturally, they will be lesser than you, they cannot be bigger than you... and that has to be remembered by every creative person.

• Thanks for the advice Hans 🙂 Will be less bothered about my co-workers behaviour in the future .

• Hanswolfgang,

Could you please do a reading for me if you have time. Right now I seem to have alot of things going on in my life yet I feel like I am just spinning my wheels but making no progress. The biggest areas are financial and love life.

Thank you..:)

• Hi Hans, I can see that you are in great demand but would really appreciate a little guidance to my situation. I guess the question is fairly simple: Should I go or should I stay?

Much appreciated!!

• lilttlespark,

If you wish to see the truth, then hold no opinion for or against.

• VirgoJourney

financial and love life: in the love life there is emotional coldness without any togetherness.

In the financial you act like a beggar avoiding your inner richness.

Just drop all knowledge. It hurts because you have carried that knowledge for so long and you have been bragging so much about that knowledge. Drop all that nonsense.