Hans Wolfgang...........Again.

• This post is deleted!

• star49,

Can I do a reading for you: you are trying to give your heart away, showing your love to everyone. But you are still fixated on your family, especially your mother. And love has to be free, if it is love.

You need now completion of plans or ideas. this will signal a time when some ideas, ways of thinking or communicating, or some personal plans of yours are ready to end. If you choose to resist this ending, you will experience great disappointment, stubbornly holding on to things, ideas or plans that are no longer useful or helpful to you. If it seems that things are going against you, it is probably because you are resisting letting go of something, that in reality, is no longer doing you any good.

On the positive side, you are ready to awaken to a new and higher way of thinking that will be better than you have imagined. This signals a time when powerful spiritual experiences may occur, such as universal consciousness, and also indicates the success of any endeavors that involve spreading higher truths to the world.

Once it happened that a seeker came to Bayazid, one Sufi mystic, and asked, "Master, I am a very angry person. Anger happens to me very easily; I become really mad and I do things. I cannot even believe later on that I can do such things; I am not in my senses. So, how to drop this anger, how to overcome it, how to control it?"

Bayazid took the head of the disciple in his hands and looked into his eyes. The disciple became a little uneasy, and Bayazid said, "Where is that anger? I would like to see into it.

The disciple laughed uneasily and said, "Right now, I am not angry. Sometimes it happens." So Bayazid said, "That which happens sometimes cannot be your nature. It is an accident, It comes and goes. It is like clouds -- so why be worried about the clouds? Think of the sky which is always there."

• Dear Cindy,

your way is going to happen to you, because your inner guide is your inner light. And the inner light is going to lead you on your way, step by step, endlessly.

And tell him this also, that you are feeling difficulty in surrendering but you would like to, mm?

To be alone in the only real revolution. To accept that you are alone is the greatest transformation that can happen to you.

By the way, your teas are also very recommendable. Witch-Teas and Angel-Soaps, where else one could get that!

• Hey Hans! I have surrendered to my inner guide. I am going with the flow and loving the light inside. I have gotten so much done this week because of that light!

Thank you about the teas!

Yes the step by step is what is happening now and it is great! It is easy and endless. Yes, I do accept that I am alone yet of the universe. Awareness is incredible seeing things with new eyes!

You are such a dear friend!

Hugs

• Yes, Cindy,

It has always existed and it will always exist. It is the very essence of human evolution, of culture consciousness.

You are hugging so softly.

• My soul is a soft and loving soul sweetie. Yes it has always existed and is the essence!

• Try to find, in whatsoever is happening, the something beautiful that must be there. Uncover it, discover it. A person who never asks for anything always gets many gifts from GOD.

In experience there is division – the experiencer, the experienced. Between the two exists experience. When the experiencer and the experienced are no more separate, they have melted into each other, when the observer has become the observed, when the knower and the known are no more separate, then there is a totally new phenomenon for which there is a verb: experiencing.

• hanswolfgang happy new year to you glad you are here. i need if you can, to help me. can you tell me if i will renuite with my ex-fiance? he is 7-27-56 i am 5-12-48.please try to give me some insight....thank - you

• hello hans..thank you soo much for the reading...yes I believe they are good kids but soo much peer pressure...I do worry about them at times...I know I have to let them go into the big world out there...sooo...I do try....sometimes I think they are unaware of how much I love them..its scary also some close relatives are dealing with some serious health issues...and although in my heart I believe that death is another level..it won't be the same...they are good people..always have..

• Thank you stclaire,

you will renuite with your ex-fiance.

some insight: be patient and wait.

You are a devoted mother, having sexual enjoyment and romantic fantasy. You can bet that one or more of these qualities will be present in your life. The only negative manifestation may be a tendency towards laziness, fantasizing, or self indulgence. It could cause you to put on some weight or overdo it sexually or otherwise.

A person who is continuously thinking whether there is any risk or not becomes so self-conscious that he never lives. He becomes rigid and dull and stupid—mediocre: forget all about risks. Life is a risk. The day you were born, one thing became certain: that you are going to die. Now what more risk can there be?

• hello sapphirediamond

Fix your mind unwaveringly.

There is a Zen saying that the birds have no desire to be reflected in the lake, the lake has no desire to reflect the birds, but it still happens. The birds are reflected, the lake reflects, although the desire exists neither on the part of the birds nor on the part of the lake. In this desirelessness everything happens, nothing is done.

• thanks...I got some good news..I may have a place to live of my own...in a couple of days..wow..what a great start to the new year..my mind is going a zillion places...but have to focus...thanks for all of your insight..it is much appreciated...

• hello, Hans can you do me a reading?

I am a female dob 9dec 1962

Do you see me getting a new job? what is it and when?

And do you see me with a new lover? and when?

thank you

• sapphirediamond,

so don´t be so much concerned about what is essential and what is non-essential. It is not a quality of things that we can put into two different categories -- this is essential and this is non-essential rather, it is the use that you make of a certain thing which decides to what category it should belong.

• hello pinky9dec

Do I see you getting a new job? No.

what is it ? Something you need your voice for.

And when? When you are identifying yourself with the mind of a woman.

And do I see you with a new lover? No.

And when? When you are going for your career in a balanced way.

There are strongest indicators of travel or moving your home or your business. It could indicate a change in your health as well. At its most basic level, it means a change in your lifestyle, or the things that you do day in and day out. Something will change that affects the way you live or the things that you do each day.

This usually brings with it a certain amount of restlessness and the desire for changes or travel. It can result in a dissatisfaction with the way your life has been that motivates you to want new things, lifestyles, and experiences.

Respect life, and life will respect you. Love life, and love will shower blessings on you.

You have to find your natural qualities -- because only nature grows. Birth is accidental, birth determines nothing. It was coincidence that you were born in a certain home.

• My dearest wolfgang.thank-you for reading my post and giving me your thoughts.your unbelievably kind to do this for me.IVE been waiting now for four months.and will continue to wait for as long as it takes, he is the best man ive met in a very long time anf my love for him cannot die ,i know this because i have tried to put him behind me, but its of no use my love is to strong, i just hope his love is as strong.But with your telling me that we will renuite i can see my waiting will be well worth it. do you se his love for me being that strong? As much as i love him i only want what is right for him too, otherwise it wont work for either of us..B less your kind heart!..stclaire

• Do I see his love for you being that strong? No.

It is only when you are silent between two words that the doors of the temple are open. That is when you should enter. Your whole gestalt will have to be changed.

• HI WOLFGANG, THANK -YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLY..IM SORRY THAT I DIDNT QUITE UNDERSTAND ALL OF IT THOUGH.COULD YOU EXPLAIN MORE OF WHAT YOU MEAN? AND IF HIS LOVE FOR ME IS NOT THAT STRONG, MAYBE I SHOULD LET THIS GO ? AND TRY TO MOVE FORWARD DESPITE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT HIM? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY TO ME?..BLESSINGS TO YOU...STCLAIRE

• Thank you stclaire,

COULD I EXPLAIN MORE OF WHAT I MEAN? You are hurting your heart with your thoughts.

IF HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS NOT THAT STRONG, MAYBE YOU SHOULD LET THIS GO? No.

AND TRY TO MOVE FORWARD DESPITE THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM? No.

IS THAT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY TO YOU? No.

We have been taught to condemn ourselves; we have been taught that we are worthless. We have been told in a thousand and one ways that we are dirt and that has become part of our conditioning. The first step is: Respect yourself, because if you don’t respect yourself you cannot respect anybody else in the world. Not even God can be respected, because even God comes number two. Love yourself. If you can’t love yourself you cannot love anybody else.

• thank you HANS WOLFGANG,,,,,,,,,, BASED ON WHAT YOU SEE..I will be continue to be patient and wait as this will not be something new for me .i have lots of patience! also i thank -you for the encouragement, i consider the no's you gave in your last post for me as good news, because i have felt for all this time that he and i were meant to be,in my heart its there. Y our being here has been a blessing for me and has lifted my spirits, Y ou nailed me i am hurting my heart with my thoughts,,,and i saw that as well! but i did need to hear it.i need to give myself a break, it seems i am my own worst enemy............stclaire may i ask you again about any issues that i am confused about this leo guy? blessings to you!