Hans Wolfgang...........Again.

• sapphirediamond,

it is neither good nor bad.

Hence do not turn away what is given you. Because if you turn away you will miss the opportunity, and it may not knock on your door again for a long time. One never knows when the moment will come again. So whenever something happens to you in meditation, open up your heart. Even if you are afraid of the unknown, still go into the unknown.

• Hanswolfgang,

Thank you for your reading a few pages back. I just read your post to Oshie-"Seriousness is a sickness" . I think you are absolutely right and never thought about my sense of responsibility and seriousness as a weakness before. I am a very serious person. It can lead me to be depressed, withdrawn and unhappy so often. I need to learn to laugh and enjoy life more. I learn so much from reading your posts.

Luvslife

• Luvslife,

your honesty makes me happy.

The treasure is not hidden in big words, the treasure is hidden in you. And it is to be discovered, not through big words, it is to be discovered through wordlessness, it is to be discovered through silence.

• Hanswolfgang,

So basically, just have fun and go with the flow? Maybe I do worry about the future too much. I can relate to what Luvslife said too...being too serious and responsible when I was a workaholic got me really depressed. Thanks to you I realized that applies to not just work, but all areas.

Thanks!

Oshie

• good afternoon thank you for that...yes I feel like I am close to both of them..my mom and my dad...I know they are happy where ever they are...sometimes in my dreams one will talk to me and the other one won't or vice versa..I don't know why they both don't talk to me at once..they have given me insight in the past and I did listen...and kinda figured out how to go from there..so I feel like they are there to guide me in this life from where they are..I feel comforted by that through my dreams..but when my world fell apart in june I haven't been able to dream of either one..and now I finally dreamed of one and its my mom..I often ask them to watch over my younger brother when he is out doing crazy thoughtless things..and I feel like they reassure me in my dreams that they are there watching out for him..and that they also look out for my children..so I feel that from them...

• hi hanswolfgang. you did a reading for me a few weeks ago and said that my ex would certainly come back. just tonight i heard some news that before christmas he was with a girl he has been dating for past 6 months and that they seemed in love, holding hands, and cuddling. what is going on with him? is he really in love or is he coming back to me?

• Oshie

So basically, just have fun and go with the flow? Yes.

You start slowly to move in that direction. Sit by the side of a rock, close your eyes and feel the rock. Don´t think, and don´t say it is beautiful -- these are all mind trips. Just lie down on the rock, spread your hands and body on the rock as if you are on the breast of your mother, feel the rock, close your eyes, touch the rock with your tongue, kiss the rock and let it give you A FEELING.

• sapphirediamond

unless you are very alert you will miss it. Millions of people in the world mis love; they can be forgiven. But there are a few who attain to love but miss grace; they cannot be forgiven.

• hi moonwomanme

what is going on with him? Following his mind he is hurting his heart.

He is neither really in love nor is he coming back to you.

Try to find, in whatsoever is happening, the something beautiful that must be there. Uncover it, discover it. A person who never asks for anything always gets many gifts from GOD.

• i'm confused. you said that certainly we would come back together. but you don't think that anymore or just not coming back right now. i don't know what is going on with him. you think his heart is hurting? hurting over this girl or what?

• moonwomanme,

I can understand your confusion, but at least you should carefully read, what I have written: Following his mind he is hurting his heart. What is confusing in this sentence? Because he follows his mind, he is hurting his heart. Or: His heart is hurting because he does not hear at his heart, he only hears at his mind.

And I think: "just not coming back right now". Because he follows his mind, and not his heart (see above).

To be attached to the relative, this is illusion.

• DEAR HANS, good afternoon hope you new year is going well and happy, im here to ask what do you see for me this new year in love and career? ..bless your efforts.

• Thank you stclaire

what do I see for you this new year in love and career? If you go on following your mind, you will speed headlong in the wrong direction.

Existential living means each moment has to decide on its own. Life is atomic! You don’t decide beforehand, you don’t rehearse; you don’t prepare how to live. Each moment comes, brings a situation; you are there to respond to it— you respond.

• THANK YOU,BUT WHY DID YOU SAY IM FOLLOWING MY MIND? WHAT MAKES YOU SEE ME DOING THAT? IM BEWILDERED A BIT?

• WHY DID I SAY YOU ARE FOLLOWING YOUR MIND? Because you are like a beggar. You think you are missing all.

YOU ARE BEWILDERED A BIT? You are forgetting your rhythm.

This is reality: dropping the question why, dropping philosophical attitudes towards life, dropping the longing for meaning, then you attain to reality.

Lao Tzu says: If you want to be the first in the world, you will find yourself to be the last. And if you are able to stand at the back, just to be the last, you may find yourself to be the first.

• OK WELL THANKS,TAKE CARE

• Life´s purpose is to deprogram you, to clean you, to uncondition you and leave you fresh, young, innocent. And from there you can grow into a real, authentic individual.

That which is at your center of centers, that which is the life of your life, existed before anything had happened. When existence had not yet begun, when the sunrise of existence had not happened, since then you are.

• thanks hanswolfgang. makes sense. it's his birthday today. don't want to contact him cause i did last month and he didn't reply. so instead i'm sending him thoughts of love today. do you think he will feel that? thank you for helping all of us. much appreciated.

• Do I think he will feel that? No.

Penetrate into the deeper core. Understand a few things about the heart, just to help you, your energy, your whole being, for a new journey toward the heart. The heart is the most dangerous thing in the world.

• what you quoted and said is so lovely...I knew when I read it that it is true.

My situation in this life, though I have been accepting of whatever might come, has changed dramatically. I can't label it. I'm just with it. I'd like to know if I'll be in Bellewood again soon. It is a home that I built board by board with much love. If I'm not there, I know that I will be in another place and am okay, just wondered.