Love & Relationships? or Cancers?

• I am dating a Cancer and it drives me nuts and then I come on here for advice but all I see are posts about how aggravating Cancers are. If you notice most of the posts are about Cancer men. Reading about all your experiences with Cancers scares me a lot but at the same time wants me to see what's going to happen with him.

Does anyone have issues with any other men than Cancer men??

They are soooooooo tenderly aggravating!

• I just think Its not the Year for Cancers....because they are genunely caring and sweet..and always considerate about others feelings...I too have noticed Jeez its a hard time for Cancer men especially, 2010 Ill start over with them for now Im steering clear

• IM A CANCER WOMAN AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE FOR A CANCER BUT WE ARE STILL THE SAME LOVING PEOPLE YOU'VE MEET FROM THE START. SO IF YOU LOVE THIS MAN LOOK AT THE PART OF HIM YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH IT WILL GET BETTER . A TRUE CANCER HAS A LOT OF LOVE TO GIVE.

• Hi I am an Aqaurious and I am deeply in love with my recently married Cancer! bad year or not, yes they can be a little difficult , "But aren't we all at times" I am 44 he is 48 and we were 1st boyfriend and girlfiend as kids, To make a long story short I left at age 12 we stayed in contact all those years, but both had plenty of adventure's and relationships with different signs, and our love just would'nt die, I came back 9 years ago,with 3 kids (1 a leo,1 a taraus 1 a aries,) and in the middle of a divorce(he was a scorpion),and with in a wk he(my cancer) was at my side again and has never left it , I have learned alot about my Cancer and would'nt ever let him go again! He's great for me and my kids he's made a great papal, to my grandson, and true love takes work from all the people in volved in it, no matter what the signs are! So be paitent,open your minds and hearts, I said I DO and I WILL Cancers are very interesting, kind ,loving, charming and can hold there own, so they are worth keeping forever if possible! We have lasted going on 33 years now and he still treats me like a goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree that cancers are loving, caring, and sweet but what thisd cancer guy did to me this year I dont even know what to say he just stopeed talking to me all together and I have never heard from him since and then everyone else in my life that is a cancer I have no porblems with its all so weird they say cancer and pisces are a good match the only conclusion I can come up with is there must have been another woman in the picture or something.

• exactly! the cancer guy i met also did the same thing: disappeared! we live in different cities. after having great times in his town, he said he'd come to see me in my town soon. but then that's it. after about two weeks i texted to ask if he'd really meet me, he said he'd let me know. but he's never contacted me ever! does it mean that he's not interested in me? no.

me, being an impulsive girl (and i still clearly remember that he told me he really liked me and that i got him smitten, too bad i ignored it because i just had a bad experience with a guy before him), met him again a few months after that, when i visited his town (his town is a popular tourist destination). he acted sweet and asked why i never called or texted him. i told him, why didn't HE call me? but i didn't get any clear explanation. to make the story short, he and i had a wonderful evening. and in the morning he was sooo romantic and asked if i would come back (i said "it depends" and he understood). when we said good bye, he asked me to call him sometime. which i did. he always responded, but never ever initiated the contact. it went on for more than a year (we even went on a fantastic vacation together) because i sort of enjoyed chasing him.

but it ended about 6 months ago. he said good bye. don't know what i did, but i guess it wasn't me. he told me he had trust issue (he was divorced once and his last serious girlfriend left him to marry another). oh he also honestly told me that he's been seeing other women but still couldn't find anyone who touches his heart (which means i didn't touch his heart, sigh..). but then he told me a few times that he's decided to stop womanizing, a decision that he's not taken seriously. that's the things about cancer guys: inconsistent, vulnerable, sensitive but insensitive about others' feelings. on the good side, the are caring, nurturing and a homebody.

• im a libra and my bestest friend is a cancer. the crab would always get me so irritaded somtimes.

he'll get me so confused. i can never read it, never know what he wants from me.

inside,I really like the crab.but when it hides, itll change the and be the person everybody think it is;being a big joker,loud,upnoxious.when im at its house the crab sorta changes;it’s more loving torwards me and like to cuddle when we watch movies, and thats all she likes to do when im home with him,watch movies.me as ruled by the planet venus,I allways love the pleasure of bing close to the crab,and i always try to be intimate with it,and gives me these signs like it also wants to, but then somtime the crab would push me away…i would never understand it.

its like ‘we love to stare at each other but for some reason we never reach out and touch,seems best as a dream’…i know,btw im extreamly young...i might not see him again after high school...but I just want to know how to aprouch the crab.