Can anyone validate a reading I had?

• Hi there

I had a reading some time ago which said my marriage would end; that the karma had been corrected and I would move on. I asked how this ending would come about and I was told: "You will receive information and you may not have to do or say anything".

Can anyone validate this for me?

• Dear Cris

I don't have much experience with tarot cards but for what its worth Ill share the cards I picked for you.The first was 10 of swords which I think means heart break and betrayal(by your partner), but which also means that the lowest point has been reached and things can only get better.I also see the knight of cups which means either that you are a person in touch with your feelings and take love seriously or that you will be helped by such a person in taking your decision.The third card was Emperor reversed ,which suggests that your partner has been tyrannical or too controlling.Or you find your authority blocked and are finding it hard to take a decision.I saw the hierophant in the help/advice position ,which I think could indicate that the resolution will come by legal/conventional means or from an older,wiser adviser.I could not see any card indicating what you need to do personally, immediately.Hope this helps.

All the best,stay strong and happy

• Thanks very much suramya. I meant to reply to you way before this, but got waylaid. Your cards make sense really. You aren't the first to suggest a betrayal by my partner so I'm starting to wonder if there's something in this, as it seems to validate the comment I recounted above. Yes, my partner has been a bit tyrannical and controlling and even though we're on a more even keel these days, I find I am at the end of the road emotionally with him and, in truth, don't want to do anymore;it's just been too damned hard. And yes, there could be help from someone else in my decision-making process, although if it's the one I'm thinking of, he's much younger than me in age, but in the dream realm, he appears much older (we talk to each other in dreams quite a bit).

So, I thank you for your insights and will do just what you said: stay strong and happy; at least as much as possible although the second one seems to be a bit elusive these days! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Today I thought of you and picked a card...it was the Emperor this time.I think you are going to take charge of the situation soon and be happy!

Why is one attracted to people who are controlling and emotionally unavailable?I cant answer that for myself?!!

• Thanks again Suramya. I have been told this in a previous reading, or more to the point "if you aren't in charge, you should be". Interesting.

Why are we attracted to those who don't feed us emotionally? I think it's because we form relationships when we don't know how to feed ourselves and expect someone else to do it for us. As we get older and learn more, that's when our emotional education kicks in and it's up to each of us to decide if what we're in once that happens is good for us or not. I do believe if a person's relationship, be it partner, family or whatever, is bringing a person down, then it's time to move on, however one can do that. It's all very well to decide "I've had enough", it's the "how" of moving on that causes the problem!

Ah well, we can't all be right all of the time. But once we get to know who we are, what we want in life and what is truly important to us, then I think we need to do what we have to in order for our lives to mirror those values. Otherwise, we'll end up like generations of marriages where the couple gets to their 70's and wonders what might have been rather than enjoyin their golden years.

The good old Emperor, eh? Well, well! I've been pulling him for myself too, along with Empress and High Priestess. Sadly though, I pull a lot of swords, so I keep thinking there's definitely a betrayal somewhere or something which has been hidden from me which could be very instrumental in what decision I come to. Who knows?

Thanks again - talk again soon! 🙂

• I feel that if it does end, it will not be negative but will actually be a very positive thing for you. I am not encouraging you to end your marriage, but I do feel that there is someone out there with great potential for you if it does come to pass.

• right on virgogirl37. There is someone out there as such and our friendship is only just forming. I've dreamed of him for eight years on and off and it was only this year that I realised I'd been dreaming of him! Any other insights you have on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for posting your thoughts 🙂

• You are so right about this.It is easy for me by now to see that a person is wrong for me but it is difficult to let go...what you called the how.Still I think you are right to suggest that it is better to try and understand where we stand,what we want ,however painful the process must be,Ive been pulling out the 10 of swords and 5 of swords for myself so i Know how that feels:(

I know that smone who is into helping others ,as you are, will find,must find , happiness and fulfillment!:)