Hello.

• Maybe I suppose but u am already doing that too I just don't see why we still can't be friends. We worked well before as friends and he knew I had anxiety issues to and felt things I tried to explain the how I felt but he did listen and then eventually he gave up listening. Maybe I thought I was to young and other people did get in the way.to be fair. However you could be right too. I am just sad because it meant a lot to me and it just feels empty for awhile.I hope it can stay distant. They're just feels like that I get call feelings from.him. because he also believes in soul calls which I believe I have found to be true. Maybe it's just the wrong time.to.meet or.to be connected too.its ashame but I do want to.explore another partnership later on with someone better suited to me in the physical.

I'm. Just going to accept that it's change and accept that he doesn't want to be close anymore. Which is hard to do.

He taught me.a lot. But I still think he is more than a parent substitute to me.

People do strange tthings to.teach you life lessons. This one is just really hard and challenging because it felt so real at the time.now.I'm. Just like arggg why is this happening it's not fair lol. Oh well I guess in the end people come and go that's why I've had to learn to.

• The more we cling to and depend on other people, the more likely they will be taken away - for our own good.

• Well I know that but I thought this place would be more understanding to people's sensativity and be a bit more compassionate with the words. I came here about four years ago. I'm not going to say who I am. But I have seen some people here don't always act out of there best way possible too.

We are to quick to judge others experience's. As well as just to see if we can listen and understand each other better.

One psychic here I was Dissappointed with in how they responded to me. But I guess people don't always get on.

It's sad when things change and people move on. But sometimes people just need comfort as well as a space to be.

That's what this place use to do for me. But not so much now.

• You have had a lot of help here from many kind and loving people - it's a shame that you cannot see or feel that. No one here is judging you - it may be that you are instead judging yourself harshly?

• No it just feels lie you don't understand me. Sometimes people don't always understand people and the way they use words aren't always the best possible words they could have used. I did like the reading and some.answers but felt not really much compassion or understanding. with the response and a bit cold in some ways. I don't judge myself that harshly but I can be judgemental. Towards myself. I just like to think I respect and understand people a bit better. I just disn't feel a real sense of care and compassion. But more a sense of trying and some words that did sound harsh.some people can be sensative about letting go.didn't feel there was any warmth.

• How can you feel compassion or understanding from others if you don't first feel it for yourself?

• Also, the fact that you concealed your identity could be giving the readers confusing vibes as if they were sensing two different people.

• I am still me and the reading was fine. despite concealing my identity. plus we all need a bit of compassion and yes I know what u mean but there are times when it's good to seek some comfort and safety to. I don't think it's harmful to want understanding from people and share experiences.that's just cause it's also called being empathic and iv seen a lot of people being cold and distant, it seems to be a common thing at these times with certain people. How can u know always what compassion feels like unless other people don't always show it to you or confuse you. Sometimes it doesn't make sense but then it can.

• I'm still not saying who I am just that I'm an old visitor from here. Just wanting to enjoy the forum and people again in a different way.

• SunDanzer,

I’m sorry if you felt that we were not compassionate toward you. I normally would only speak for myself but I feel confident in saying that both the Captain and myself are compassionate people or we would not be on this Forum attempting to help people as best we can.

Your original post was requesting advice. That is what was given. Oftentimes, advice is hard. The simplest reason is because when we ask for it we are normally going through a difficult time or experience. More often than not, on this Forum at least, the person asking for a reading or advice is seeking for someone to tell them what they want to hear. Doing so might be easier - and will seem more compassionate to the receiver - however the advice that will truly serve the person is NOT what the person wants to hear. The advice given to you was compassionate - it just didn’t feel that way to you because you did not like the message. You know the old saying, don’t shoot the messenger?

I get that you are suffering and I feel for you. But the end to suffering is through enlightenment, not denial. Difficult times in our lives are actually the teaching moments in our lives. They are therefore, not something to escape or run from, but an opportunity to open ourselves to growth and change.

How do we know when we are in denial? It normally presents itself as clinging to something - an idea, a person, a situation - that in truth no longer serves us but we don’t want to let go because we fear the unknown. A classic example is in romantic relationships. Maybe there is such a thing as a Twin Flame, however it is hard for me to believe because when you look at it from an outsider’s perspective, all the women talking about Twin Flames are using the idea of it as a way to rationalize holding onto someone that has rejected them and they need to let go. The Twin Flame theory makes them feel better, but it keeps them in denial, in suffering.

You have this opportunity now - to use your suffering as a way to learn, grow and change. You were given a different perspective, a different way of looking at your situation that would help you to grow spiritually and as a young woman. If you are not ready to face the challenge, that’s ok too. You will deal with it when you are ready. I only hope that you do so before too much of your life has passed you by.

• Well I know what your saying, iv just been delving into the spiritual things for awhile and it kindanfustrates me because it either tricks you or used you or confuses you. They're doesn't seem to be a peacefull way out of difficult situations really that's what iv noticed; people fight a lot or they get mad and then they leave without really trying. I could say it''s all me which I have done a lot in the past but where does that get me accept turning myself into some kind of I'm. All wrong person. it just doesn't make sense.I'm 24 I'm sure I have plenty of time to udnrstand how ever I would like to live my life with better understanding and less fear and feeling trapped; which I'm trying to do. This guy pulls.me.back in every time. I don't think I mentioned a twin flame relationship but in think anything I'd possible. on some level. It's not always so far out of reach. .but I know they're are barriers and it doesn't all come from me.

It's about awareness of other people to and that's just as hard really to do. I'm not perfect and the idea of perfect is abstract really confusing and twisted. I think you have to be careful how far you go into spiritual matters but then sometimes it just happens and we can't always control it. Life should he for living to and being yourself as you can be. I just wish people did understand me. Better but no one has. I thought he did and that's why I cling to him I think. He gave me a lot of support and I just don't understand what a happen really a total breakdown of communication and empathy towards us both it feels really fustrating and every time we do re connect it is only to argue really. It just seems pointless and it hurts everytime. Pain is vet real here and so is loss in a way of loosing people but I suppose it is teaching us something about ourselves. this world is weird that's all I know dynamic and crazy and sometimes to twisted. But I suppose that's life.

• Bump

• Maybe you should consider that sometimes relationships run their course and there isn't any blame to place - on either side. It feels like you take the rejection personally, in a way that says "there must be something wrong with me if they are walking away or moving on without me." Have you ever heard the saying that people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime? The reason is normally a spiritual lesson so it's also normally tied to feelings of grief or loss or some other difficult emotion. The season people normally just come into our lives, maybe during a difficult time, but to bring us a breath of fresh air...joy. So maybe this man was a reason or a season person, just not a lifetime person. You do tend to get too attached to people and it does become obsessive in a way. But like I said, you will address that when you are ready. For now, maybe you should just focus on allowing yourself to feel the loss and healing from it. Allowing yourself to have the feelings - to let them run through you instead of holding onto them - is how you will be able to let it go. That's what forgiveness is really about...just letting something go so it doesn't have a grip on you any longer. It's really not about the other person, it's about you. It almost always involves accepting the fact that you may never have the answer as to why something happened or someone behaved the way they did, but to just let it go anyway. It's like taking a deep breath and letting out the heavy, cleansing sigh.

Oh, and I brought up the twin flame thing just as an example of how we can take spiritual concepts and twist it into an excuse to hold onto our obsessions, toxic relationships, etc. - I wasn't referring to your relationship with this man. It was weird how it came up while I was typing so I think maybe someone else needed to hear it that was going to read the post.

Anyway, I thought of this song while I was reading your last post...not sure if it's called Let it Go or I'll Be Me, but here are the lyrics...

From walking home and talking loads

To seeing shows in evening clothes with you

From nervous touch and getting drunk

To staying up and waking up with you

But now we're slipping at the edge

Holding something we don't need

All this delusion in our heads

Is gonna bring us to our knees

So come on, let it go

Just let it be

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me?

Everything that's broke

Leave it to the breeze

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me?

And I'll be me

From throwing clothes across the floor

To teeth and claws and slamming doors at you

If this is all we're living for

Why are we doing it, doing it, doing it anymore?

I used to recognize myself

It's funny how reflections change

When we're becoming something else

I think it's time to walk away

So come on, let it go

Just let it be

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me?

Everything that's broke

Leave it to the breeze

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me?

And I'll be me

Trying to fit your hand inside of mine

When we know it just don't belong

There's no force on earth

Could make it feel right, no

Whoa

Trying to push this problem up the hill

When it's just too heavy to hold

Think now's the time to let it slide

So come on, let it go

Just let it be

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me?

Everything that's broke

Leave it to the breeze

Let the ashes fall

Forget about me

Come on, let it go

Just let it be

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me?

And I'll be me

• I do agree with you mostly and I like that song and no twin flame message was relevant actually; however I just know it's not always me about obsessing to..I think they obsess about me just as much. The woman and the man are kind of linked. The song is quite relevant so I appreciate that. I do have trouble letting go but then I have lost a lot of people before it's not easy either and that i know is a part of being human. I just know he comorted me a lot and was there a lot and it feels like he might forget me. He was around a number or years. On and off. I just feel like it I let go he might come back cause he did before and I'm afraid that to let go. Because he always dragged me back this is like the 5th time. But Yeh I don't want to blame anyone and don't intend to really if I can. Forgiveness isn't easy but

Something to work on.I suppose it doesn't matter to much abouttrying to understand why it happened. I just hope he really doesn't come.back. this time or that I don't let myself.get drawn in through fear of letting go fully. I have cried and let go a lot before. But he seemed to try to come back and that just makes me feel attached to. Attchement people learn that I don't think I'm as bad as I was before that's my personal. Opinion. It's just towards certain people. This just had happened twice the obsessive Ness part with two people. I still like to.learn so I think it's good to challenge myself. I do appreciate your help and advice. I just hope fear doesn't stop me from taking up the room of letting go.iv lost people over this siituation and had to start again in my own way. It's a difficult to say goodbye.

• Bump

• Ok, some tough love coming...

Part of being a grown up is taking responsibility for your own emotions and your own actions. Saying that he somehow always pulls you back in is saying that you are a helpless child. You are giving your power away. If you don't want to get sucked back in, then don't! The truth is you actually WANT him to come back around and suck you in. Stop being a manipulative child and take responsibility for yourself.

• Actually I do and have many times. and have even stated this as he works within a chat room and has many other people working with him..he is also psychic to and it has happened before. I now about tough love and have taken responsibility for this many times. They don't see they're own issues but I suppose I shouldn't care. This is what I mean about this forum and is inability to really be empathic and understanding. I have been through a lot and don't need the tougj love story. or the you act like a child. You don't know what I have been through in order to get where I am past this stage. I think he's acted like a child to and some of his friends. He's 55 and I'm 24 the way he has has acted hasn't been very nice and you don't even really know the full story. I'f I wanted him.to come back and suck me in why would I go back. maybe pain and maybe pleasure I don't know our own minds sometimes have difficulties in letting go. I think people online , tend to be over dramatic anyway mostly we always judge before we now a true person. That's what he did and has done to me many times. You don't really know my story but I know not to shoot th messanger how've I stick up for myself Because no one else will or be truly understanding accept for myself. mostly. That's what I have figured out anyway. I know I have to let go but it's not fair when u don't now the fill situation and the ins and outs of the people themselves. How much trouble they are willing to cause just to get attention. I have seem who he is and seen what these people can do. It makes me.fearful of online people know.

Plus I struggle with mental health to and that isn't always fun.

I care about him but you don't see what happened to me in order for me.to let go. he likes to repeat things to.

• You know it don't matter since you people don't really understand I shouldn't expect you to.

I am just going to let this thread die now of go below. I proberbly won't like anything else your going to say and will probably disagree to at least half of what you have to say. That's just my opinion. It would have been nicer to have some more understanding here and just someone to be there and listen but people's egos are to weird here. You don't even see it yourself. it really pisses me off when spiritualist's think they know it all and just want to say the blame game which u said not to do. earlier. And now it's my responsibility. typical spiritual way I suppose