Hi Captain!

• Wanted to let you know about my good news. Finally got a great blood test back! Sadly, I lost my sis in law to cancer. Wife and her hubby are battling it out so that's a bummer. Glad to see you're still around despite the spam. Started working on getting my medical in shape to jump to the airlines. Lost a good amount of weight. All looks good as you said it would.

Is it too early for a 2017 reading? lol

• Focus on 2016 before you look to the future. Otherwise you might miss what's going on right in front of you.

• Also, it's good to hear that everything is going well for you! 🙂 Condolences for your sister-in-law but your wife and her husband will work things out to a truce eventually when they realize your SIL would hate their fighting. She can hear it 'over there', you know.

• Thank you, it has been rough but we knew the result for some time. I just hope wife and bro in law will work it out without the courts. He wasnt a good guy and he wants what sis left wife. Wife is trying to do right with her kids, too.

Despite the horrible loss, things are going well finally. Maybe 2017 and beyond will see me in a jet. Hope you are doing well!

• At least your SIL is in no more pain. She will watch over your wife and ensure th best outcome for her and her kids. I am sensing something is going to make her husband lose interest soon or distract him from pursuing the court case..

• Hopefully that's true. It's taking a toll on my wife. My dr finally released me from liver issues and she commented I finally let go of a lot my anxiety. Just seemed to disappear.

Right now I am trying to get more flight time and working with my aviation dr to get my waiver to my eye to get to the airlines. I remember a few years ago you saw me working for an airline with a compass; funny this is I'd love to work for compass airlines. Hope it'll be a reality soon.

How are you doing?

• Life is great for me!