I need a reading

• Hello.... im going through a really tough time right now. I got diagnosed with a mental disorder and I need to get back on track. Am i gonna get through this? How long is my life gonna be a diaster? Will I be able to make it through? My mom is really worried....

• Oh...Mental disorder. Really?

I googled it, and found this explaining the phenomenon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

An approach to mental disorder is also explained in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovery_model. Perhaps it can help you to study this text yourself.

I guess you would get the five of cups up in the tarot, wich means that although you have lost a lot, you still have two cups left that are filled up. You must learn how to relax, be patient and have the attitude of a beginner: You need to start from where you are. Dont panic if it takes time.

My experience is that the more patience I have the quicker my progress is. This is a general spiritual advice that I can give you.

Just be patient and dont panic just because you feel you have a slow progress. The more you relax your mind and practice in how to rest it, the quicker your progress might be. In my experience, safety, routines, and total rest (in my case isolation) helps the healing process to speed up.

I wish for you to accept your place in your life right now and be patient towards your self.

I dont know if it is a good idea to seek healing or something like that. It might increase your crisis. Healing is a process, not an event, and should not be speeded up. My strongest advice for you is that you accept your place and are patient. Slowly makes the result quicker, even if it sounds like a contradiction.

I apologise if I have given any advice that is against the doctors advice. I am not a doctor, so I will at last advice you to trust the advices the doctors give you. But in my own experience, this what I have said was the best medicine for me.