Who would like a one card Tarot reading?

• Thank you so much Firefly! I really appreciate it!

• Firefly, Will I soon see an end to stress and health problems.

• Thanks firefly, But yes I have Change, You see My Husband Philip Cheated on me for almost a year, I caught, and Now I want a DIVORCE from him , He wants to work on our marriage, but im not in love with him any more and i told him that since he had sex with another woman I can't let him touch me at all , it makes me sick . I need more in put , Is kenny for me?

• Hi there

Will me and my wife ever reconcile> we are going through a divorce and there are a lot of feelings between us. Is there a way back? She was born 14th march 1981

• Dear Firefly,

I have a part-time job in a field I love, but the job itself is mind-numbingly boring and not as well paid as I'd hoped. I feel misled and wonder if the job will evolve into the well-paid, satisfying position I though I was getting, or will it stay just as it is now? And have I somehow caused it to be not as I thought it would be?

Thank you in advance for your counsel.

• Will the work I'm doing now turn into a full time income to replace or exceed my previous job? I lost my last job due to a back injury.

• Is N, is he the man I will end up with and be happy with?

• Hi Firefly,

Many thanks for the reading. You are right about my doubts AND the fact that I analyze, analyze some more and OVER analyze...lol. I appreciate your insight and will heed your recommendations in hopes that in doing so, something positive will come forth.

Thanks again!

Sacogirl

• Dear Sassy,

When I read your request, I got a lot of negative vibrations of an unwillingness to see the other side of the coin. If you are not willing to forgive, how do you expect to receive forgiveness?

This same situation you must face, even when it hurts, that when you make a mistake and are willing to turn your life around to prove you have changed, what response would YOU expect?

Remember, mercy triumphs over judgement.

• Dear Andijune840,

Sorry I missed your request. I was going back through the topic and answers and saw your request that I must have missed. Once again, I apologise.

The card I pulled is the 10 of cups, reversed. This card shows a disruptive influence that is causing problems for you. This could be a person or something else that is holding you back.

In order to achieve the right balance, you need to face the fact that you have a responsibility to yourself. Turn to your family and loved ones. They are there to help you.

• Dear Firefly,

I can't seem to find the right words to express my gratitude in response to my question about my daughter's health.You have hit the nail on the head in our case....and it is really unbelievable. You gave me hope, as I had a mother with schizophrenia and a brother with schizophrinia w/ bi polar, and I myself have suffered from depression. I fought hard to not let it

bring me down......

My daughter and I are scheduled to go together to see if we can learn to talk with each other in a more positive way, as she has been seeing someone who I believe is very good at her craft.This certainly gives me hope...................Thank -you from the bottom of my heart!

• Hello again Firefly01,

I was just re-reading the "reading" you so thoughtfully provided me and this led to a question about the card. You said that the card you pulled was an 8 of cups, and followed that by saying that five were empty while three were full. The latter is the part that confuses me. What is it that tells you that five are empty and three are full, by pulling the 8 of cups? Also, the question I posed was regarding the future of my relationship and in your response you said that the card indicated letting go of all I hold dear. Is it possible for the card you pulled to be an answer to something other than my romantic relationship....even though that was the subject of my question? I'm fairly new to this and just want to get the most out of it as possible and have the greatest understanding of the meanings that I can 🙂

Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to share your gift with me.

Sacogirl

• Dear Firefly01,

My boyfriend and I very recently ended our relationship. We had many things in common. We would have disagreements, but he would always come back to me. Well without me typing a lot of usless stuff, because what you see is what it willl be, I will just state the question. Should I just move on, or give it a little time and call him. Or just wait to see if he calls. I would like for us to work it out, but I don't know where to start.

• Firefly01

I also forgot to add that his birthday is 10/17/62 and mine is 9/7/72.

Thanks in advance!

• I am wondering what my career is going to end up to be. Right now my major is veterinary. Is that the right path for me? Can I accomplish such a hard field?

• Dear Sacogirl,

While I used to prefer the Rider-Waite Tarot cards, I have discovered the Mystic Tarot, whose symbolism gives a more accurate description that other Tarot decks. In the 8 of cups, there is a landscape wherein all 8 cups are full (sorry, I was not wearing my glasses when I glanced at the card). In the background there is a rocky landscape and the back of the one walking away as the moon shines down upon him.

This particular card shows that what you once held dear, you are turning your back on to seek another goal. The sense of this card is one of disappointment or a walking away, turning your back or rejecting what you held dear for another situation. The fact that the Moon is shining shows you are not yet aware. In the moonlight, it is a half-light. You cannot determine how someone looks or what colors that person is wearing because you are still in the dark.

This is a situation that will come to pass. You do not fully know this person with whom you are involved. Although you have feelings for this person, he is not what he claims to be. Something will come up that will clarify the situation for you.

The number 8 in numerology combined with the cups shows you need to protect your emotional nature. You are taking a gamble on this person, and if you turn your back, you may find yourself the loser. The is associated with accomplishment only when you work for it. Nothing will be handed to you.

I hope this clarifies the meaning for you.

• Dear Cinnamon359,

You will be surprised how much you are able to learn. The human brain is like a huge sponge that never fills up. The more you learn, the more you will realize how much you do not know.

Thanks for giving me an easy one. I am a healthcare graduate who got a HUGE promotion after 2 years of grunt work. Pay your dues and reap the rewards. If I can do it, anyone can.

• Dear Nciteful,

The relationship has not ended. He gave you the wrong impression. Judgment, reversed, shows that you need to make certain you and he discuss the mistake and resolve the issue. Only by doing this will the two of you find fulfillment.

• Hi Khatie,

The card I pulled is the 4 pentacles. This card is mainly about holding on to what you have now. It is also about wealth, inheritance, power and money. Your business venture looks promising.

However, I do not need a Tarot card to know that jobs overseas may be somewhat limited for your aspirations. Pay attention to coincidences that seem to point to a matter of great concern for you.

• Dear Leonida,

I must have missed your request. I now see 3 requests on page 2 that I had not seen before. Sorry about the delay.

The card I pulled is the Ace of Cups. This card shows that you are hesitant about embarking on a new love venture and that you are not willing to face a certain matter that crops up when you are around him. Let matters be the way they are for now.

People come into our lives for a reason. Sometimes, it is to teach us lessons we failed to learn earlier in life. Coincidences are not chance happenings. They happen for a reason.