Need advice

• i havent dated in over 3 years i cant seem to find anyone, im attractive small framed and have a good personality i say God will provide when ready why is it taking so long?

• All things in time. Many people are single for more than 20 years when they find their perfect mate. Stay faithful, a good man will come in time.

• I agree w/Daniel09. Keep looking up.

• Sometimes it is what we project to others that cause them to think we aren't interested in meeting a new person. If you are shy and have a hard time talking to people, try to be a little more outgoing. At the store, look people in the eye and smile. Continue to do this everywhere you go until it just comes naturally to you. Don't worry if they don't smile back, just keep doing it. Then start to say hello until someone finally opens up. It takes a while to do this, but it lets others notice you and eventually the cutie in line at the gas station will take notice and start a converstation. I too have had a hard time meeting people because I dislike the bar scene and online dating. I've learned that walking my dog will get me noticed too! Just try to be more open and make eye contact and don't be afraid to say hello. What is the worst thing that can happen? they ingore you? so what...move on to the next guy! There is a man out there for you!

• i do smile alot and talk to people everyday its part of my job .people allways like to talk to me they say im very easygoing and have a good persanality .maybe im just looking in the wrong places.