Need a reading?

• Dear kittikats,

I do not see you moving back home to NSW anytime soon. You are homesick, but for the timebeing you are stuck in Melbourne for whatever reason.

You are stuck in a home that you do not enjoy. Your new house/apartment is not pleasing to you. I would suggest trying to beautify your surrounding and fill it will things that make you fill better. Use a lot of warm colors. Perhaps even the feng shui advice on this site would be useful.

Your job situation is very good. You are the Emperor in your work and you are in a field where you are in power. Stick with it and you will see great results. I want to say you moved to Melbourne because of a job change?

I see that maybe you are making a decision between two men. One is a Virgo type person and the other is a water sign. You'll be making a romantic decision very soon!

I hope that helped you out. You are a warm person and I think things will work out very well for you, you just need to give it time and do some things that make you feel less sad. Go out and spend a day getting used to your new surroundings.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear ibolya,

The Page of Pentacles showed up, so as a messenger I believe you will receive your disability for this month. In fact, it is most likely already in the mail.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear eforever,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel you are not with this man because he or you are already with someone else. It seems he is a taken man. There is much competition for him for whatever reason. I do see love for you in the near future, but I am not sure if it with this man or another. I see you with someone who comes off like The Emperor, someone who is powerful and commands a room. I would let this friendship stay the way it is for the timebeing. More information is needed to conclude this reading!

Best wishes,

Dev

• Thank you Doormousey...you are right he is with some-one else at this time ..I was hoping ...I feel such a strong connection with him...what info can I submit to conclude this reading? how near is the future?

• Dear eforever,

I feel that your soulmate is indeed The Emperor after you said this man is with another woman. He is not going to leave her, as strong as your connection to him actually is. In the next 3 months, you will meet with someone new who has the possibility of having a very fulfilling relationship. Please do not focus on this Cancerian man; instead, concentrate on yourself and know love will soon be yours. If you would give me this information: birthdate with birthtime and place of birth, I will take a look at your natal chart for marriage potential.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear eforever,

I feel that your soulmate is indeed The Emperor after you said this man is with another woman. He is not going to leave her, as strong as your connection to him actually is. In the next 3 months, you will meet with someone new who has the possibility of having a very fulfilling relationship. Please do not focus on this Cancerian man; instead, concentrate on yourself and know love will soon be yours. If you would give me this information: birthdate with birthtime and place of birth, I will take a look at your natal chart for marriage potential.

Best wishes,

Dev

• This post is deleted!

• hi doormousey, i would love a reading from you! my heart was broken last year by a man i loved. i don't think he knows that, but he hasn't called me in quite a while.

i was told that he had trauma in his young life, and so he is very skittish about feelings. i think he had feelings for me, but it scared him off. do you see him coming back into my life at all?

i have not contacted him, but i do miss him.

my birthday: september 27 and his birthday: january 11.

thank you so much... k.

• Hello again doormousey,

I was so please with your reading regarding my mother's cancer predicament! As I stated before, I've been her caregiver since August 2007. I am originally from a Chicago suburb and have desperately wanting to move back home. Can you please do another reading for me and let me know if that will ever happen? I'm not sure if you need my D.O.B but I'll provide it just in case 03/04/66. I've noticed the request list is growing rapidly, I'm in no hurry, so please respond whenever you get a moment. Thank you so much again!

• Hi doormousey, I am brand new to the forums and I would love a reading if you have the time.

I have been having a very involved love relationship with a man for the past two years. Our attraction to each other was instant and very strong when we met. We love each other very much, enjoy various creative projects together and have connected on many levels, but we've had difficulty at times maintaining a balanced and mutual perspective about our relationship's path and emotionally have not always been on the same page at the same time.

In the past we have separated and both thought our relationship was over, only to find ourselves drawn to one another still and then becoming even closer than we had been previously.

What I want to know is if there is still a love story for us to continue after this current separation, or if the last chapter has now been written and its time for us to close the book.

Thanks so very much, I hope you can help to clarify this for me.

• Hi doormousey,

I've been trying to get something, anything, in answer to your other post about your love life and Virgoan man, but have come up with what seems to me to be very little.

The one thing I do get is that he's a bit of a player, and has disappeared to sort something out which he didn't want anyone to know about, including you. He's not great on the contact side of things (well most blokes arent!) and is very single minded (most Virgoans are - my husband is one) about his own life and personal business. He's interested in you, but I get the feeling he's embroiled in something which adds up to a kind of deception. This is what I've been getting: deception. He may secretly have another relationship he hasn't shared with you which he's now trying to end, but it's proving a bit difficult as she's very clingy. I get a very strong presence in this man; he's not one to be fooled easily, nor is he one who holds back when he has something to say.

I'm not saying he's dishonest, but he is hiding something which soon will be revealed to you. Then the decision for you will be whether or not you continue seeing him.

I see the hold ups with your love life are that you seem to be drawn to those who have commitment issues as you have the residue of that yourself. I get that either earlier in this life, or even a past life, you were committed wholeheartedly to someone who let you down very badly, to the point where your reputation and standing were badly affected - he made it look like it was your fault when it actually wasn't.

Once you deal with your own fears, you will be able to move on. I do see a man coming into your life in the not too distant future who is tall and dark haired. He's an imposing man, tends to be a bit controlling but you will be able to deflect that and balance it out as you're a very strong willed person yourself. But you have a bit of a "pixie" spirit in you as well - you're a free soul which will enchant this man no end and put an end to his controlling ways. Is this the Virgo man you ask about? Could be ... we'll see 🙂

Let me know if this resonates with you - maybe it's the deception I'm getting that is preventing me from seeing things more clearly.

Good luck, hope this helps some! oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Hi Doormousey, I decided to ask for a reading because I have been in love with one man for a few years now (10/13/76) although we never had a "girlfriend/boyfriend) relationship. He said he cared about me, but I don't believe it anymore. We got along amazingly well when we where together, but when we part it's not so great. I know he has issues and did some things that were pretty bad and I was willing to forgive him. We have stopped talking many times and sooner or later we would always find ourselves in each others arms happy as can be. The last last time was in January. That was the last time we were actually together. The last time we comunicated was in Feb. Once in between because of a minor issue with another female. I want to know if this is really the end? I feel as if it isn't, or is this my heart wanting it so much I just believe he will come back? My B-day is 10/24/79

Thank you in advance for any insight you can give me if you have time.

• DEV! You are sooooo right it is unbelievable. AMAZING! I purposely left certain facts out to double check your credibility (habit). This is infact the second go round for the second position. Ironically,I ran into the Director yesterday, talked to her about both positions, she said it would be a challenge for me to get the position, but if i "really want it" I had a chance and to talk to my current manger(s) to find out what I needed to do to be what they were looking for. I hope I get it too. I just wanted to tell you and whoever reads this how amazingly accurate you are. Thank you very kindly I will keep you posted.

• I hate to be greedy, and if you're too swamped helping others I understand. I am very grateful for the insight on my career. It's my main focus right now.... If you are so inclined, I've been IN LOVE with this guy for 2 years. Things are going very good between us ,now, but I don't know what the true potential of our relationship is. What do you see?

• Dear Beleives,

The Hanged Man indicates you are very worried about your relationship, but in the future I do see that someone is going to be making a move very soon. It appears that your Leo is currently thinking about moving to be closer to you.

Please forgive me if this seems wrong, but I also get the notion if this was the truth and he was wanting to move, you might walk away from the relationship. Currently in your life you are having a hard time committing to another. You feel maybe relationships have been too hard in the past and like the idea of adventure and seeing where things will go day to day.

Does that make sense? I hope it helps you, my dear.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hello, I am new to the tarot readings and honestly a little sceptical about what I amm getting into...But I have been really depressed lately. I want to know when and what job will i begin working? Should I persue purchasing a townhouse that I am looking at. Can you tell me the first name or initial of my soul mate? I know there are a lot of questions soo..do what you can..I have a lot going on....Thanks

Dear cynthiadenise,

I think it is a good thing to be sceptical! You must be able to look at things from an objective point of view and it's better to be in a position where you are thinking about things in a way where you are open, but won't be fooled!

With that said, I see the Temperance card for your career which indicates you might be working teaching something soon. Temperance is ruled by Sagittarius so it might be beneficial for you to consider going back to school at some point or look into some work training programs. At any rate, I take Temperance as a very good sign for your career. Do not be depressed because you have abilities working for you beyond what you could even imagine.

I see with the purchase of your townhouse that many people are vying to get into one. As a result for how you would feel upon owning a townhouse, it is the 10 of Cups, which is very good indeed. If everything is in order and financially you can afford it, I would say that you should go ahead and make that purchase.

I cannot tell you the initial of your soulmate, persay, but I can tell you a little about him. He is embodied by the Strength card which leads me to believe he will have a lot of Leo tendencies. This might sound odd, but I think it is possible you could connect with your soulmate through buying this home. You will meet him by being involved with community projects if not and will probably meet him volunteering if that is something you enjoy doing. I think you still might be a way off from meeting him, but there is certainly someone out there for you.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Good morning doormousey! I have married since 2004. We separated in 07 but we still see each other. I live with someone now but he dont know. My question is should I go back to him or is my happiness with the one I live with? P.S I love them both!

Dear aries79,

On a personal note, I could never condone living with someone and being involved with another, but it seems to me you are already out of the relationship with the live-in partner and back with your ex. Your ex is the Knight of Wands and you see him as very exciting, but he is not the most stable person and will probably fly off again once you leave your current relationship.

You are already through with the relationship you're in now. It has been done and dusted for a while and you mainly saw this as a refuge. Perhaps this man was someone exactly opposite from your husband and you thought it would be better to go in that direction. Esentially, you have two relationships that don't bring you the satisfaction you need, regardless of how much you love them.

I see you with an Air sign: are either of these gentleman an Aquarius, Gemini or Libra? I feel Gemini very strongly. Right now I think you have a lot on your plate and romance might be stalled for a while.

I hope that helps you in some way and sorry if it comes off as too harsh.

Best wishes,

Dev

• hello doormousey i would like a reading in july i found out i was going to be a grandma for the first time i was so happy i told everyone. a week ago she lost the baby i wanted that baby so bad . will i become a grandma again? how soon? my b-day is 6/02 thank you for your time

• hi, doormousey

Am I going to meet someone new or my exboyfriend wil come back?

I'm sagitarius, He's libra

thank you in advance.

Sephora

• well i I'm Jason born october 8th 1981, and I would like to ask about my current job? what is happening? will it change? I work a job that I hate, I hate it because of someone that they put in charge of me, so it's ruining my training program. The key people are leaving the business. I'm thinking about leaving it, but I won't put my notice in until I know that I have a job. I applied for a job with the county and I'm wondering If i'll get that position? It would mean so much to know what the tarots say. Thanks so much

Jason