Need a reading?

• Hello Ms. Doormousey,

I would like for you to do a reading for me and my question is will me and my boyfriend break up this year? I'm not happy but I can't seem to do anything and I need help bad.

• Dear djangolili,

I am sorry to hear that you lost someone you loved so much. These are always painful times and when we have the tendency to look for the most comfort spiritually. Here is a 6-card spread for new relationship potentials...

The 5 of Cups shows up first, which indicates your pain in losing a partner before you felt your relationship had run it's course. You feel abandoned, alone and are transgressing your grieving process. Initially, you must come to terms with the loss of your partner before you can come into love again.

However, I feel a soulmate partner is available to you now. This person will be strongly Aquarian in personality. They will work to make your life better and may have gone through the same kind of suffering as you. There is certainly new love coming into your life, as indicated by the 6 of Wands, The World and 3 of Wands.

If you would like, I will look at your natal chart and consider the prospects for marriage like I offered for marsm.

Please take this process slowly. Your partner may not be with you anymore, but they are still watching over you and encourage only happiness on you behalf. Does the color green mean anything to you?

Anyways, I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask more!

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hello this is supergirl01 I forgot to add our bdays....mines is 4/8/1983 and his is 11/17/1976

• FLAFAN:

I pulled 3 cards for you, just as a general reading and the Ace of Swords, 3 of Swords and 9 of Swords showed up. Something unexpected has happened in your life which caused a great deal of heartbreak and anxiety. You have lost the courage to face a certain situation in your life, for whatever reason, I think this might be a problem with your family. I cannot get any more information at this point. Please let me know if this is correct.

Sherriebabe14:

You are facing a decision that must be made soon, probably in love. I have a feeling you have been played in a romantic situation... Maybe you or your spouse/partner are having an affair. Again, I am just going off my instinct, but I think your situation will improve. You must be strong, look deep into your heart and choose what is best for yourself. Perhaps, you have been turning the other cheek, but that is about to end.

Thanks both of you. As always, please let me know if I am accurate or not.

Best wishes,

Dev

• hi there..

please do a reading for me, ...can u analyse our future together, can we become a couple or just friends? my dob is 1 march 77 n his is 6 jan 1982

• HI if you have time & are still interested in doing a reading I would love it & appreciate it. I have been dating my ex-husband on an off again for the past almost 10 yrs (Ithink maybe 9) he has an addiction wich pulls him away from us every spring & he resurfaces in the fall...I was just tired of it this year & told him I was done with the relationship & I didn't feel to bad about it until the other day I received a call from a woman who was very upset she introduced her self as my -xhusbands gf for the past 6 months (mind in those 6 months he was still with me & the kids) and getting them excited about us getting remarried.. Well I just felt like a big truck ran me over on Monday after listening to this woman.... I was devestated. I just never wanted to beleive he would do that to me... when he is not under the influence he is the absolute best husband , father & friend anyone could ever have.... anyway I am trying to smile everyday & tell myself there is truly someone out there just for me I just really ??? I don't know can you tell me anything? Im carmela dob11/18/69 I have 2 sons 1 is15 & other is 7. & a wonderfull step daughter that still comes to stay with me who is 13... I realy appreciate it!

• Dear hopefulinAL,

I am so sorry to hear your mother must face a battle against breast cancer again. That is never pleasant news to here.

However, I do have some good news for you.

In the past I see the Judgement card, which would be your mother overcoming cancer the first time. Presently, I see The Star and the 7 of Cups. You are hopeful that your mother will recover again, but you are wondering if you are being delusional. The future shows the 5 of Wands, which says there will be a huge battle, it will not be easy, but the outcome is the 3 of Cups showing you will have reason to celebrate.

I feel your mother will sucessfully battle breast cancer a second time. You have a very close bond with your mother and she has been one of your main supporters in your life. Perhaps, both of you enjoy travel together. Keep on top of the doctors and make sure they do not brush you aside, but also take time be out in nature. I know your mother will be sick, but even if you just take the time to go outside and maybe have a BBQ in the backyard, this will be beneficial. Take time to enoy the small things.

Thank you and I wish you and your mother the very best. Please do not be a stranger if you have anymore questions. I feel you are an incredibly kind, caring person and there is still much joy to be experienced in your life.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear cashea,

Hello doormousey,

I am currently looking for a new job. I am uneasy about it because it is a change from what I am doing now. I have two questions. First, can I say with the company where I am working and move up, or do I need to look elsewhere. Seond, will I be successful in this new career.

Thanks for your time and consideration

I see a lot of anxiety considering your current career AND your option to change careers. At first, you were very optimistic about the job you have, but now it mainly stresses you out and there may be too much gossip at your place of employment that put you off. The change of career came out of nowhere and you do not feel very connected to it. Either that or you would be working with impoverished people or a non-profit organization (5 of Pentacles). Your outcome is The Hanged Man, which indicates you are not yet ready to make a huge sacrifice and there needs to be more information before you can come to an adequate conclusion. Please take the time to find out what your options are and, most importantly, do not worry so much! The path you are meant to take will become clear. Ask me for a reading again in a week or so.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hello again ms. doormousey,

I also wanted to know if I will be financially independent soon? I have had a couple of emails sent to me and they say that I'm in for change so I was actually looking for conformation.....my bday is 4/8/1983

• Dear poetic555,

Firstly, you have the same birthday as my sister, so I'd imagine you are a very lovely person. 🙂 Also, the fact that you have the number '555' in your screename is interesting; this number embodies constant change!

You are in a place of stagnation currently and are hoping something will turn around soon as indicated by The Hanged Man. However, in the future I see the 8 of wands and Justice, which I imagine to mean you will soon see a lot of progress and perhaps take a trip in the not so distant future. You love to help people and you are very considerate of others' feelings and sometimes you have a tendency to pick up on when other people are upset before they even know it themselves.

I think you are about to embark on a very exciting adventure in your life. Something from you past caused this change and you no longer wish to be so reticent. Instead, I see you doing some very amiable voluteer work!

Good things will come to you.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear flickeringeye,

You are a very interesting Virgo indeed! I pulled a few cards for you...

The Hierophant

The High Priestess

Nine of Pentacles

I see marriage! Perhaps you are very involved in a church or spiritual group as well. Something in your life is very steeped in tradition and convention. In true Virgo fashion, you quited enjoy this. There is a woman in your life. Someone who is very mysterious and independent who takes up a big chucnk of your time. Either she is connected to the person you love or she is the person you love!

At any rate, I see good things for you in the future. Good luck! If you think of any specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear LCBlue69,

Regarding the question of conceding to a hypnosis request for your ex-husband, the cards seem to think it would be beneficial for both of you. With The Star and the 6 of Pentacles, I feel that both of you will regain a sense of renewed hope and you will benefit from doing something nice for another person. You are still friends with your ex and have respect for each other. Go ahead and see what happens, just don't do anything against your own will.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear Shihian,

I believe there will still be a good deal of waiting before you know if you get the job or not. At this point, you know you went into the interview and did your best. Do not dwell on the situation, instead, go ahead and do the small things that you enjoy and continue looking just in case. I do see you finding employment in the next 2 months.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Dear mstarx,

Cancerians can be such a challenge, especially for the communicative signs. It is evident he has really done a number on you from the 8 of clubs and the Wheel of Fortune. He also makes you feel like you must compete for his love, regardless of whether there are other people around vying for his affections or not! However, at the center of the reading The Hierophant stands and the 6 of Swords. You would like to create a stable environment and I believe this is possible for you and your Cancerian. He does care about you, but you need to discuss what is going on between the two of you. Do not smother him, but let him know you care and that he is the one for you in small ways. He seems you as the High Priestess which means he is quite captivated with you and finds it hard to pin you down as well!

I hope that helps. Like I have offered earlier, maybe it would be beneficial if I look at marriage potential in your natal chart.

Best wishes,

Dev

• Hello Sun50,

I have actually seen quite a few successful Aquarian/Cancer matches in my day. The only problem seems to arise with the Aquarian tendency to strive for freedom, detach and let their eccentricites run rampant while poor Cancer is trying to find some sense of stability.

From the few cards I pulled, it does seem all over the place. There is a strong connection to this person on your side, but it is hard to tell if you should stay with him or not. My recommendation is to be present in this relationship and see where it goes. Go against the urge to pressure him too much, but don't settle for anything that is less than what you want. If you need to take a break and be free for a while to explore other options, perhaps that is the best route to take.

As a Cancerian, you already know the real answer!

Best wishes,

Dev

P.S. Take a look at your chart for marriage options! I'll do this if you would like. This site also has a few things like that. 🙂

• Doormousey

Thank you!!

This person is literally driving me insane. I want to give up.. and try to forget about him all together. You are right on about how he makes me feel like I need to compete for his love... I feel like he wants more than I am willing to give... I don't like to work hard, but for this I just might. I just don't know how to stop expecting the worst and seeing everything in a negative aspect... It tears me up inside.

• Dearest Dev (doormousey),

Thank you so much for your time. You are very correct about the relationship between my mother and myself. I don't know if you know this, but I think you are an Angel. Please, keep up the great work and racking up the great Karma headed your way!

Always

Suzy (hopeful in AL)

• Thank you for your generous offer. If you still have time I would love to "see" what is in store for me in the next 6 months. Any area of life the guides wish to open up to you would be appreciated. 7-10-61 Cancer with Sag rising. Namaste, Brenda

• hi ,

i am writing to see if you still have some spare time for a new member.my name is Khadija roberts and my birthday is May 5,1986. i have a few questions: first, when will i be getting a job. i have sent in several resumes but have not heard anything back yet. also am i every going to meet the love of my life and when will that be?

• hello, doormousey

my dob 9dec 62.

can you do me a reading?

when am I going to get a men ?

thank you