Any opinions on an horoscope reading are gratefully welcomed

• To anyone reading this-thank you..

whilst I'm not new to the world of intuition ,I've only been using Tarot for just a little while now.

I recently did a horoscope reading.

I've done my usual referrals to websights that I feel 'happy' with, & my tarot books ,coupled with my own feelings on the 'subject' . I look for patterns in multiple readings(be it tarot,runes,i ching etc)& I know there are patterns. I started nearly 2 yrs ago, asking particular questions-and whilst I'll appreciate that ' patience is a virtue', & that time is not linear...& 'they'(or our inner selves) don't work on our egos' time scale...for 2 yrs or so -nothing seems to have physically changed....( part of the 'pattern' involves a physical life changing move- this is also what I feel) .though-i guess there have been some emotional changes..-

So..I guess,I well-still 'worry'....as there's no -well-physical evidence . ( I sound so western scientist! lol )

anyway. I am however a little unsure on the positions & resulting meanings behind this horoscope spread....if anyone is kind enough to offer any ideas & opinions-I would be most thankful to you....

so-here they are..

position (house) 1 - ace coins

position (house)2 - moon

" " 3 - 9 cups

" " 4 - king coins

" " 5 - lovers

" " 6 - ace swords

" " 7 - 3 swords

" " 8 - death

" " 9 - wheel of fortune

" " 10 - 10 swords

" " 11 - queen wands

" " 12 - page wands

so,there you have it folks!

'death' has come up in so many of my readings-I guess this ' old life of mine must be on the verge of changing.....3 swords has come up so many times too- mainly to do with my boyfriend....of more than 10 yrs....& great kids together.....

I'm more & more thinking in a certain direction for work & life -though,I've been a housewife n mum for many years...& I'm very un-confident about myself on 1 hand-& my awkward relations with others...

anyway-thank you for reading ...