Captain can you do a reading?

• I was born Jan 21 1990 at 1134pm Denver Colorado USA

I don't know how to read my chart. I was suggested to you : )

• Learning to view your problems, trials, and personal tribulations more realistically will lie at the heart of your quest for fulfillment in this life. In fact your playful side will serve you especially well as long as you do not retreat into superficiality or immaturity in the interest of maintaining your lightheartedness. Your sense of self may remain rather elusive but you have the possibility of great success as you are more prone than most people to having life experiences of a peak, unexpected or relevatory nature that will show you the way to greater happiness. Providing you take the experience of happiness as seriously as you take your woes and your need to suffer, all will go well for you. You were born with a tendency to hang on to habiits, people and things that are past their use-by date. Learning how to release these things is your main lesson on this karmic path. The reward of releasing self-imposed negativity, worry, and crushing responsiblity is considerable. But you must take things one step at a time, letting go of one old useless thing at a time. Each instance of release will make the next time so much easier. When you eventually break all the ties that hold you to the earth, you will be able to spread your wings and soar upward into the sky as you live in the moment, free of all burdens. But teaching yourself how to let go of what doesn't serve your highest and best self isn't as simple as it sounds and you must spend some time looking deeply within to determine what character traits or relationships may be unhealthy or may not serve your greatest good. Try to release your attraction to chaos and enjoy the peace of mind that inner freedom brings.

2010 is the right year for introspection and reflection because it is all about analyzing your thoughts and actions, and pursuing studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you, as this is a year when thoughts and ideas materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during 2010 you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency. Keywords for 2010: rest and patience. Social activities and material needs will be put on the back burner to give your spiritual and mental presence the attention they need. This year is of profound spiritual import and the desire to improve your inner life through quiet, meditation, connection to nature, and soul retreats will be very strong. You may find that you will be led to dig deeper into fields like psychology, philosophy, neuroscience and metaphysical topics in order to get a better understanding about what is going on with you. It is also a time of much enjoyment and reflection. The fruit is there for the picking and it’s a time when you look back and are grateful for everything that’s happened. 2011 will be a year when your career really takes off so use this year to recharge your batteries in time for next year's go-getting vibes.

• Thank you soooomuch. Helped out a lot. Esecially the last part... its happening!

• Dear Captain, I am going through some rough time of late. Could you pleae do a reading for me? My birthday 5/7/55, Husbands birthdate 5/19/55. I am trying to find a job, what do my chances look like? My Husband wants a divorce. I have recently found out that he has been cheating for many years (10). I have told him I would forgive and forget. I love him very much, what are our chances. Thank you very much