WHAT SH0ULD I D0?

• I BEEN G0ING 0UT WITH MY BF F0R 2 YEARS AND N0W HE ASKED ME T0 MARRY HIM SH0ULD I 0R D0 I NEED M0RE TIME HE WANTS ME T0 M0VE WITH HIM SH0ULD I?

• Ok, first: move IN with him, or MOVE with him?

Second: only you can answer that question. Search your heart; is he the One? It sounds as if you have strong doubts about committing to him.....since you are asking your question.

I, myself, moved in with my now husband waaay too soon. I was NOT ready, but he kept pressing, so I did it. Then we married too soon; if he had presented his true self to me before hand, I would have stayed on my own.

Yet every relationship is different. If you feel absolutely ready to commit forever, for the rest of your life, do it.

If you don't, if you have doubts, if you are NOT completely ready....gently tell him, firmly, NO.

I wish I had listened to my own intuition.

• Hi Stephanie,

If you have reservations, give yourself the gift of time to KNOW what you want to do. Non-action by choice is also action. Often, we spare ourselves a good deal of heartache by simply allowing our selves to do no thing. There is nothing wrong with being honest and taking a wait and see approach.

I drew a spread for you, and what I see is a need for balance. You are in a good place in your life; it also seems like you have been hoping to get this offer from your man. : - )

However, he is very determined to 'win' this victory by gaining your consent.

I would caution you to consider waiting for a proposal that is more mutual in nature.

Many blessings,

Ahliyah