Strange Deck - Missing Cards?

• I'm trying to see if there is anything I should be worrying about.

First, I'd like to say that I got this deck a little over a month ago.

I've been wanting one that I could be secretive with for a while, so when my boyfriend got his hands on this deck, he gifted it to me.

At a first look, there seems to be nothing wrong with the deck, and if just browsing through, you would think it's just a standard playing deck with different symbols for the suits.

The suits are cups, wands, swords, and coins, as expected.

I saw nothing wrong with the deck, even after sorting through it several times, but I also have yet to actually use it. So, it's been staying in a bag inside a purse I take everywhere with me.

After a terrible run of luck the past few weeks, I had a feeling that told me to check my deck. The 8's and 9's were missing, for every suit. Not only this, upon closer inspection, it is numbered from 1-7, and then 10-12. 10 being the pages, 11 being the knights, and 12 being the kings.

So, this deck also has no queens.

The One of Coins has the word "Naipes" (means cards) in a ribbon on top, and "Camacho" under the coin.

On the back of the cards, it says "Camacho - Hecho en Mexico. M.R"

I've tried searching for it, but have found nothing.

Any idea what deck this might be, whether as a standard playing deck or a tarot deck?

• well, maby its just a wierd kind of deck? did you get a book or something when you got it?

• This post is deleted!

• I have a single missing card frm my deck.

I've had my dragon tarot decl for about 3 - 4 years now and never before has a card ever gone missing.

You see the day that my partner Simon and I made our relationship official the Lovers card disappeared.

I have looked high and low for it, asked anyone I have ever read for (only friends and family) if they had found a card and asked them to keep a look out for it, My partner Simon even looked all over his home for it and it wasn't found...that was alittle over 8 months ago now and i is still missing.

Needless to say I can't use my deck with one missing and I simply can't bring myself or bare to get a new deck, not just the whole having to start all over again with a new deck but I just CAN'T bring myelf to replace them, it feels very wrong.

I'd like to add that Simon LOVES dragons and my deck is a dragon tarot deck, I don't know if that may have something to do with the cards disapperence or not.

As this has never happened to me before I am at a loss as to what to do about it as I want to read cards but I can't and I can't replace them which makes me feel trapped as it's a catch 22.

Any help or advice would be depply appreciated.

Blessings.xXx

• I am curious why my post was removed, since I was the only person in over a year who knew the answer to the query.

I answered the person's question about what her deck was. I posted two links where she could search for more information.

Very weird. It seems pointless to continue as a member.