STRANGE DREAMS

• LOL..sniffle pout..I don't wanna go to him stomps foot 😛

Thanks for all your help Chris!

• Aw, now stop yer fussin ... and wipe yer nose 🙂 Good luck!

• Yeah so I had this dream....Man and Woman that I know but it was their essence and not really them..weird I know lol. Anywho, it was actually my Gemini man that's who the guy was. I think the woman might have been is mother or maybe my nuturing side of me.

Something about being in a cafeteria, a dark parking lot. Speaking them both over the phone something about me saying to him "I gave you the keys to my truck, you were suppose to come around and pick me up. How could you take my truck??" Then he replied 'I went to 7 forrests. They said if I didn't go then I couldn't hang out with them this weekend." O.o yeah weird lol

Then he brought back my truck but he handed me my motorcycle and kept saying 'I'm sorry, I brought it back! You can't forgive me for bringing it back? Why? Please!?'

Then all I remember is bring my arms into my chest and using my right shoulder I kind of shouldered my way between him and the motorcycle and turned my back to him and kept shaking my head 'no' slowly. He reached out wiht his right arm and to touch my right arm and right before he touched me I woke up.

Interesting hmm lol I kinda went through and dissected it. It seems I am better at other peoples dreams then mine. I guess cause I wnt to see what i want with this situation so its difficult for me to see this dream objectively.

Knowing others peoples take on it would help especially you Chris thank you in advance!

• Oh and I was in a bright apartment that was cluttered and the cafeteria was in the middle of the apartment building. I forgot that part lol

• Hey Chris when u get a chance will you give me some insight to the dream I had. I posted it under FUNKY DREAM.

Love ya much and thank you in advance.

Oh just to give you some info. I wrote him about a week ago (I know I finally gave in) and I apologized for being so harsh and just let him know I was/am hurting but I still shouldn't have been so blunt with my attitude.

I have not heard from him at all. His mom is having surgery tomorrow so if you guys can pray for her I would appreciate it. I will be making a healing candle tomorrow morning for her to make sure she comes out safe.

Thank you!

• I agree with THW that this may be someone popping up in this life from a previous one. I had a co worker and a few people throughout my life who I absolutely adored, the co worker was much younger, it was never sexual but me and him felt pretty close and he kind of seen me like a family member later down the road I found out he was a distant cousin of mine, it could have been a coincidence.

• Thanks KT. He sure is from a past life, or lives. I think we may have fought side by side in a war at some time too, but not sure which one. Still, I don't think the connection in this life is going to be or remain platonic, but I just have to let the "higher ups" guide the way here as I feel my life is going to get a bit, er, complicated some time soon. One thing I will say though, is when I'm with him in these dreams, I feel like I've finally come home. That's the feeling which is the strongest for me. Ta again for your insights 🙂

On to you DFF. I've copied your dream so I don't have to scroll up and down and drive meself nuts. I'll have a go at interpreting this:

Yeah so I had this dream....Man and Woman that I know but it was their essence and not really them..weird I know lol. Anywho, it was actually my Gemini man that's who the guy was. I think the woman might have been is mother or maybe my nuturing side of me.

Something about being in a cafeteria, a dark parking lot. Speaking them both over the phone something about me saying to him "I gave you the keys to my truck, you were suppose to come around and pick me up. How could you take my truck??" Then he replied 'I went to 7 forrests. They said if I didn't go then I couldn't hang out with them this weekend." O.o yeah weird lol

Then he brought back my truck but he handed me my motorcycle and kept saying 'I'm sorry, I brought it back! You can't forgive me for bringing it back? Why? Please!?'

Then all I remember is bring my arms into my chest and using my right shoulder I kind of shouldered my way between him and the motorcycle and turned my back to him and kept shaking my head 'no' slowly. He reached out wiht his right arm and to touch my right arm and right before he touched me I woke up.

Okay, in a nutshell, this dream to me is about independence. His independence from you and his fear of being mothered by you and losing his own identity, but at the same time his absolute NEED to be mothered conflicts with this. He knows he's the type who needs mothering, seeks it out, but when he finds it in his partner, he runs a mile. He brings you back your motorcycle, eh? Motorcycles represent independence in dreams, so there's your answer my friend. You are the fiercely independent and strong one; he knows this, loves it about you and is seriously drawn to it, but is afraid he just might get swallowed up in the process.

There are two ways to interpret what you mention about the right side:

Firstly, the right side represents your spiritual side, while the left is the logical side. So this man appeals to your softer side quite a lot and will bring out the real spiritual you, once he gets off this silly track of running away and licking his wounds 🙂

Or second, the right side represents the male, while the left is the female. So here, it could be that he is - for sake of repetition - drawn to that powerful, male part of you and just might want a little bit of it for himself ... poor baby. He really does want protection I think; it's almost like he's a new soul with little to no real experience of past lives to draw on. His reaching out to you and you waking up before he gets there tells me that you simply don't want to give up your independence or strength, not even a little bit for ANYONE. Fair enough!

The cafe represents that place where you go to get nourishment or fuel, so to speak. Like a replenishment point. Teh fact that it's in the middle of an apartment block confirms my opinion of how incredibly complex you both are. Apartments or houses represent you as a whole, so how many apartments are in this particular block? The more there are, the more facets there are to you and him, which wouldn't surprise me if there's about 100 🙂 So this part, I feel, means more inner nourishment is needed for you and maybe you do need to check out from this little Gem for just a while to lick your own wounds. He's getting plenty of opportunity to do that himself anyway! He'll come running back, in fact if he hasn't already, it will be within a week or so I reckon.

I don't know if this babble helps you at all my friend, but honestly, the more I read about you and this little Gem, the more entertaining it gets! He's so open ... but incredibly COMPLEX at the same time. Him taking off, then not talking to you since you apologised to him also tells me he got what he wanted and now he's making you SUFFER. Goodness, he's like a little boy, isn't he? But how could ya not love 'im??

I'll say a prayer for your mother. I sure hope she came out well and that she's feeling better. I'm probably a bit late am I? Anyway, my thoughts are with her, and you.

You two'll sort it out. He's too sweet and you're too nurturing not to. And he weally, weally does wuv you ... 🙂 GOOD LUCK, and as said, hope this babbloberous blather has helped you somewhat! Gawd knows I got a bit confused the more I went along :))

• Oh shite, sorry, my thoughts are with HIS mother not yours (as such). I hate it when I don't read things properly!!!

• Is ok LOL I still have not heard from him and it's been over a week since I had the dream so I pretty have given up contacting /hope of contact from him.

All I know is that I was the bigger person and apologized for the things I said so that makes me happy and actually lifted quite a bit of tension off my shoulders. I really don't know what else to do so i'm just gonna be by myself and live my life. I don't hope he'll come out of it, I don't hop eanything concerning him.

Idk I have read my cards and I keep getting the same outcome..Unity, Loving Union, Blessed union, union union union lol and I just don't see it. I would belive my cards less if I didn't get he same anser every time but its the same cards over and over again.

Eh who knows.

I love ya Chirs thank you for your help! I know its a tangle web between him and I and he is SO stubborn. Oh well I guess if its meant its meant I just gotta keep my life to myself and not wait becasue I dont want my life to waste away. THANK YOU! 🙂

• Gets that way doesn't it? I consult my cards here and there and always get "soulmate". I feel that with this other one, but of course wonder how I'm going to achieve it considering my situation. As usual it seems we come across these soulmate connections but can't follow them because the timing's wrong and/or we're in a situation where we're not free to be with them. Why does this sh*t keep happening, especially this year? I'm just over hearing about it ... I wonder if there's any actual success stories for soulmates recently? Don't know about you, but I'd love to hear about 'em! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox