Dedicated to the father in the universe

• today is fathers days, wishing you all a very happy fathers day, for all the sacrifices you have dont for your families, they are many great dads, may every day be fathers day to you. may the bonds of love grow tighter with your families, and cherish each moment you have in this present journey.

i dedicated this post to my father, who pass ten years ago, to my father i was the number one priority in his life, he was a good man, he was a hard working man, he was not perfect, but he gave me his love, and support each second of my life, sure they were times, when we clash he was from the old school, and i was a little ahead of my time,

till his dying day he was there for me, wish he was here today, so i could tell him how much i miss him, how much i love him, and give him with all my might,

may the universe, guide the fathers of the world how are not spirtually enlighten, to reinforce, what the universe so freely give us, that unconditional love for each other,

fathers of the universe, may the universe, fill your cups, each day with eternal love and happiness!

light and blessings to u all!

• sorry about the typing errors, it was suppose to be give him a hug with all my might!

ramonita

• Thank you Ramonita, happy father's day, your description of your Dad sounds just like mine!!

i'm sure your Dad know how much you love him and miss him!! pray for the angels and your Dad they might give you a sign that he's around you now protecting you with his love also!!

much love!!

• Happy Doc,

thank you for responding my post and thank you for reminding me to pray to the angels, I will!

Also, my words were not only for the bioligical fathers, also for those who are spirtual fathers and with thier light, guide all those who are seeking a spirtual path, I am happy you also enjoyed a childhood with a good dad,

may blessings to u! blessing and light!

ramonita

• This post is deleted!

• notshy2bme

sorry to bring tears to your eyes, you also brought tears to my eyes, not all tears are of sadness, some are of joy, some are of hope, mine was of hope, knowing that he is close, would mean the world to me. thank you for responding, also my two oldest grandsons do not know the joy of having a grandfather, i plan to take them to a nursing home close to my home, since we are in summer vacation, thank you for the great idea, may the universe, bless u!

blessings, light, love

ramonita

• Ramonita, You are a very kind woman and you remind us all to be grateful. Thank you for your father's day post. There are so many good dad's out there. Bless them. And for the dad's who don't realize the gifts they have been given when they look upon their children - may your eyes open to the joy and delight of your children and may you learn to give them all the love that the world has to offer. To the men who have stepped in as surrogate or adoptive fathers - my respect and admiration. Happy Daddy's Day and may every day remind you of the joy that awaits you in 5 tender and proud minutes spent with a little person who loves you. For you dad's who failed to be there for your children - it is never too late to say you're sorry - but only if you really are. Mom's are special but dad's can be a darn good time! Play, laugh, love, show them how to blow the paper off a straw or something goofy and daddish like that. Love to all.

• Great post, I lost my dad 4 years AGO COMING UP IN in August, my dad was a recovering alcoholic and was terribly abused as a young boy, so i started to learn about my dads life about 2 years before he passed on, i had O love or respect for my father,but that all change when i realized his life,THEN HE FOUGHT CANCER AND HE WAS SUCH A STRONG MAN.i NEVER ONCE HEARD MY FATHER SAY HE LOVED ME. SO JUST BEFORE HE WAS GOING TO DIE, HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME AND HE WAS PROUD OF ME...I TOLD HIM I LOVED HIM TOO.

I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT i FORGAVE MY FATHER, AND I MISS HIM TERRIBLY, BUT WE BECAME A FATHER AND DAUGHTER WHEN I WAS 46...THEN 3 MONTHS LATER MY PARTNER PASSED, MY DAUGHTER WAS 6 AT THE TIME, MY GOD MY GRIEF TOOK OVER...MY LITTLE GIRL AND I SHARE ON EVEN AS ADULTS WE MISS ARE DADDY'S TOO...SHE MADE ME COFFEE AND TOAST THIS MORNING, I THINK SHE IS STARTING TO HEAL SOME...THANK YOU FOR THIS POST ITS BEAUTIFUL.

PEACE,LIGHT AND LOVE TO ALL

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

• wondering wonder

thank you for your reply, you said it all so beautifully, there is nothing greater than to see the lights of love in a child eyes, when they see you and run into your arms, it is a great joy, as a child i used to do this to my father, did not know what it meant to him.

but later as a mother and grandmother, i experience what a great feeling it was.

now a days there are many man who for a certain reason in life, are bieng the single parent,

to them as for the rest of the father, may the universe bless them. always,

may the universe bless and guide as you said.

blessings, love and light!

ramonita!

• Shatz,

thank you also for replying to my post, I join you in your grief, and pray to the universe that both you and your daughter, heal soon, the memories, will always be in your heart, for sometimes,

i feel that both my parents and my husband who passed sixteen years ago, are right inside, it made me happy that your father told you he love you , before he passed, that word love it is so powerful, i believe it can truly move mountains just like faith. your story is very touching, it moves the heart, just hope and pray that for many who do not know that joy of hearing those words, i love you, will hear them soon,

and for those who need to forgive finally are able to take that step, for forgiving is the way to make the heart heal.

enjoy the blessing of your daughter, at six making you coffee, thats awesome!

may the universe bless you both, and guide you with its sparkling bright light always!

• ramonita, thank you for your kind words, yes those three words "I LOVE YOU" ARE SO POWERFULL , ITS LIKE YOU CAN FEEL IT STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR SOUL.

TAKE CARE,

HUGS SHEILA

• to all the dads out there in the universe,

hope you got to enjoy a wonderful day with your families,

and to all that responded, thank you for sharing your stories.

bless all the great dads, of the universe,

may your cups be filled each day with great love

goodnight

light, love, blessings

ramonita