The Alchemist

• @blmoon
    checking in on you...how is your husband?

• @blmoon
    Thoughts and prayers are with you Blmoon
    Hope to soon hear everything is fine with you.

• @blmoon
    Gurrrrrrl, you had me worried about you! Glad to see you are ok 🙂
    You were right about a woman being important with that other job. The man I first spoke with had surgery so had my 2nd interview with one of his female counterparts in his absence. Not sure it went very well though. She was not a warm fuzzy person and I could tell she was judging parts of my resume as not good enough for them. Nothing happening at the current place of employment either which is a sign that the snake man is pursuing that other guy outside the company in earnest. Trying to just stay focused on the present. Between eclipse season, mercury retrograde and our earthquakes I have enough energies to deal with!

• @blmoon
    P.S. Is Barry steering clear of you???

• @watergirl18
    the cosmos has lost it's mind. My husband had three stents put in. Too much to that story. The day he came home was not going well and I got my ACA rejection. With the usual feel good pep talk message. I noticed I was entry number two thousand something. Kind of went into a personal "retreat mode". Everyday last two weeks had annoying drama. AND yesterday my mother called when I was not in the mood for taking the high road and letting her just be her narcissistic soul sucking self. Mostly she makes me laugh. I am the only family member left that will talk to her. She was insistent on giving me advice that was just plain irrelevant to my life. My mother likes to do all the talking. She kept pushing her insane advice and if I tried talking she told me to shut up! It was not funny yesterday! After the 5th shut up I lost my mind. She kept bringing up offenses I've committed. Narcissists thrive on that. She hit me with something traumatic from my childhood. OH holy psychic hell fire, I dumped the truth on her in long detail, hung up and blocked her number. I can't wait for the full moon!

• @blmoon
    Oh no! I knew something was up with you and since your last post was about your husband's heart I was very worried. Geez, you are getting hit on all fronts. I swear eclipse season is always a shit show!!! I never used to pay attention because I didn't want to create the drama with my thoughts (much like with Mercury Rx) but it happens every time regardless. I am sorry about your ACA application. Last thing you needed to hear about amidst your husband's health issues. AND your mother's call? Good lord and holy Mercury RX!!!! I am sure she needed to hear it (or since she's probably oblivious you needed to SAY IT) for a long time now. Keep that number blocked. You do NOT need any more negative energy. Let her stew in her own mess. Full moon is Tuesday, but it is also the 2nd eclipse so keep your seatbelt strapped on this week...

• @blmoon
    Just checking in on you...have things gotten better? Hope so! ♥

• @watergirl18
    Just waiting for the crazy in the sky to pass!!! Not much sane is going to happen yet. I was thinking of you so came on but honestly this is NOT a good place. It's fine if you have the energy to deal but otherwise be aware there is a lot of alternate spiritual belief game playing going on. I'm sure it's no news for you! August can not come fast enough!

• @blmoon
    I totally agree. Some of the energy is downright parasitic. Ugh.
    I feel another crazy week coming on, hopefully it will be the last of this cycle. I am looking forward to autumn - this heat is getting to me!
    Sending love your way...🤗

• @watergirl18
    Love is good! Same to you. I would not bother with this site if it wasn't for you and a few others I've bonded with. Our gifts are a waste here for now but hoping it will change. Yes, it's cabin fever here too, the heat is deadly and I miss my garden. I welcome rain storms just for the lower temperature and it keeps my garden surviving. OH I get a nudge that your snake man has something coming at him. His ego and his planning has left him with a few important blind spots. Someone or someones have been setting him up right under his self absorbed radar!

• @blmoon
    Hello Blmoon, hope everything is well with you. Haven't had much to report on my end 🙂
    This season has dragged. Summer always feels slow to me because of the heat and my longing for it to be over! Everything on the work front seems to have been in a Hanged Man state as well. Except now my boss wants to talk this week about moving forward with the promotion. I have not asked her about it because I wanted to find out if the other company would indeed be an option or not and that has dragged on all summer as well. I am ambivalent about the promotion. I would only be taking it to have the title on my resume. But with no word from the other company (I believe he is back from his surgery now, but he has not responded to the follow-up I sent him last week), not really sure I have a choice. She said this first promotion would be for 6 months and then the 2nd bump up. But I get that the 6 months is a trial period and I do not like starting out a job with my superiors not completely believing in me. So if they try to give me a contract to sign I will tell them I will only sign for 6 months since that is all they are committing to on their end.
    There has been another development on the personal side of life, but it has left me feeling a little drained and in need of self-care.
    Oh - and yes - the snake man has had a few things pop up that show his lack of experience in certain areas. But I am sure he will still wind up smelling like a rose - he always does!!!
    Much love to you - hope your garden is surviving the dog day of August!

• @watergirl18
    yes DOG DAYS! I say it everyday lately. HAHA!I am in the same slow drip of a vibe and can't wait until it gets cooler.. My garden is sad. It storms everyday at least once and when it ain't raining it's so hot it takes your breath away to step out the door. And still got this bursitus . I'm done with going for medical help. It goes no where But.It is better and not so agonizing. I have been PRACTICING relaxing more and taking extra anti inflammation helpers. The usual goodies, cherry, turmeric, curcumin etc. And prayer! As in please get the message out that pain IS NOT my friend or needed. I was so thinking of you! Although this sight is downright dangerous at times. Can get SWAMPY here. I have to do the poison arrow return to sender meditation a lot if I come here.. It calms for awhile but it cranks up again. Years ago they kept that shit out but it's not in the budget anymore? I feel like we enter a video game and start dodging crazy oncoming! Mostly, it's the feeling of being toyed with ....like we are practice targets for..........what? But I do not want to really know! Anyway, I never heard back from Bean counter about teaching guitar since last March. so I followed the nudge to e-mail the other day, probably like the nudge you followed. Anyway the response was odd and so totally non committing either way that I had to stop myself from reacting. Kind of a WTF. I wanted to share it with you. I didn't respond right away because that has been the guidance I have been receiving lately is to not react too soon and let clarity take it's needed time. I pulled cards and they were very helpful and right on. When I did respond I let go of the usual business protocol and got relaxed with my answer. He had addressed me with a very dry hope you had a great summer greeting which had no sincere energy to it at all! My answer was more personal but not too much and I made a point I was just keeping it real with a few highlights of my great summer. Anyway the oddest think came up with his next e-mail! He actually got personal and his response was both nice yet he added in larger print a by the way his son is not bipolar yadda yadda and maybe he is reading too much into it but he had the feeling I have been insinuating his son is bipolar and really is adhd. A big light bulb went off as I suddenly realized his very dry communications have been hiding some truly paranoid thoughts. And Spirit said to me...SEE it's not always about you and sometimes the people in charge that you are waiting on are going through some shit that affects you but are not about you. So trying to plan my moves are very limited by this revelation! You can relate! We are both waiting on our next move at the hands of people who are in deep shit personally. Anyway, I was able to read him with clarity once he OPENED his psychic door and I read him and was able to respond appropriately and he responded with a response that had something real to it and I realized that that nagging feeling of what have I done was not so wrong. I kept brushing it off as negative thinking but here he actually had some bizarre notion of ME! I realized he is struggling personally yet trying to float his big boat! Your snake boss can't as well float his boat while dodging bullets either. And the female who offers you more as well is mostly in defense mode trying to dodge and stay afloat in her job. I think your intuitions about her offer are right on. Keep that initial insight. You are right. I always felt the guy you are waiting on from the other job is too unavailable with his own personal needs to give you the consideration of a real offer. You are on the back burner. I feel the same thing! I just pray whatever the lesson is at this juncture please let's get her done! HUGS!

• @watergirl18
    OH big PS. That odd feeling that the female boss doesn't trust you. Hang on to that thought! I am getting she does have some odd thought about you that escapes your radar and if it just came out of the dark you could clear that up! You may have to set the moment for that up yourself so follow your intuitions and nudges and keep your patience.

• @blmoon
    Yes, I get a strange feeling with her as well. Can't put my finger on it, but it really just boils down to we just don't "click". Even though we don't dislike each other. So that makes me not trust her because I know she would protect one of her own people above me if it came down to it. She doesn't get me. Her personality is very cheerleader-y and I am more of a thoughtful, critical decision maker kind of person. She doesn't have the capacity to realize that just because my personality is different than hers doesn't mean I am not capable of a leadership role. All the people she really likes have the same personality she does. She knows of my skills and talents, but there is no shared bond. She is definitely trying to keep afloat right now. The person that was transferred to the other property resigned on Monday so they are without any leadership at that property now. She wound up finding a way to keep her from leaving, but in a completely different role - one that didn't exist before and I would have loved!! And another person in our office resigned on Tuesday. He was an entitled little pain in the arse so good riddance! And today the #2 at our property was let go. So she is down a lot of people and really needs me. She took me to lunch today to discuss moving up to the #2 position. The raise is more than they offered initially, but in my opinion still not enough based on the amount of work I will be doing. She is still on the "try it for 6 months" thing and then bump up to the #1 spot with another raise. I just don't trust her and not sure if I'm just being paranoid or if it's for good reason. My current contract is up in 6 months so I may just accept and tell her only without signing a new contract. But it makes me a little sick to my stomach - and not in a nervous excitement way....in an I am dreading this kind of way.