The Alchemist

• @blmoon, How was your week? Any news on the ACA application? I was crazy busy trying to catch up on what piled up in my absence. Also scrambling to get quite a few buns in the oven fully cooked for end of month. Only 3 weeks left!!!

• @watergirl18
    been playing catch up myself! Was thinking about you! My friend already found another job, better pay, super benefits. I knew she would. No word from the ACA and have no vibe on it. It's not easy to get in. They only choose 8 per Genre so when I have gotten in I assume it's meant to be or not. I keep pulling the bunny prints Angel card! You know, how we want to know the next step but it's meant to be left in trust to the unknown. Yep.

• @blmoon,
    Glad your friend landed so quickly! I knew she would wind up somewhere better too 🙂 Had a weird dream last night and then woke up with song lyrics in my head which seemingly contradict the dream message - confused!

In the dream, my sister contacted me with two houses that had been model homes (that's the business she is in) and urging me to buy one as she could get me a great deal of $119k for either one. A house for $119k??? Unheard of - at least where I live. And they were nice houses! So I chose one because it had a larger back yard and an unobstructed view. But then, after making the choice, I realized the other yard was completely landscaped and mine was not - saw people in the other yard and felt the first twinge of making a wrong choice. In my larger yard there were several lampposts - like gas lamps - that gave the yard some charm. But I realized that one of them had an eroded footing and was about to fall over....then it did! Then, inside the house, I realized that I had not thoroughly checked things out and my kitchen was upstairs where the bedrooms were. Yuck!

Later on, I was (I think) at work and the VP was there and I felt a shift in her treatment of me. She has been a supporter and ally but I also have seen her turn on people. Not out of overt hostility but just changing with the flow of where the leadership is leaning IF it doesn't make a difference to her.

So I woke up and pondered it and thought the choice of two houses was similar to my choice on two jobs at the moment. Maybe the one that looks better at first will turn out not to be. But I am not clear on which one looks better!!! The only clue was the scene where the ally at work suddenly felt like she wasn't one.

I woke up with the song lyrics, "If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be; baby just let it be."

Huh???

Anyway, earlier this week I suddenly felt like some things were going on behind the scene that were a shift for me and maybe not a good, one. The new snake man boss I feel is trying to find someone from the outside even though my boss has chosen me for the position. She reports to him. Things have been delayed and she is no longer giving me weekly updates of "she's just waiting on approval", etc. Not sure if it it an intuitive hit or if I'm just being paranoid!

I was super busy catching up this week so did not have time to reach out to the guy at the other job. He was on vacation the same week as I so I'm sure he was busy too. Still, it's making me wonder since I have not heard from him.

So snake man and not hearing from the other guy I guess are making me a bit anxious. Maybe that's what the song lyrics were for. But the dream cautioning me against a wrong choice troubles me...

• @watergirl18
    love the dream! In other words psychics will get their messages even when they are mentally somewhere else! Weird, because I was under the impression all this was coming last month but then I have learned not to argue with a message because sometimes there is a reason regardless of time and dates specially if it's just a leg up from Spirit to redirect our energy thoughts for the moment. Although Spirit just said, remember back a few messages it was suggested there was a variable that could go either way and hanging on a key person's power to change the whole direction of things and I think this person has been back and forth for 3 weeks now and leaving a lot hanging behind the scenes. And ooooh I got that nasty pissed off feeling hanging again on your end as I read your intuition about skipping over you and going outside for a new hire. You are not being paranoid. I think with your vacation and your busy schedule you have just the right distance for picking up vibes. Being detached from the situation kept your mind from it. You are not paranoid and lots has been going on last 3 weeks, I think a decision was seemingly made but really wasn't set in stone and no, all involved were not on the same page. I think the place you are at consistently has a big issue with teamwork, everybody nods and smiles but goes rogue under the table. I see the snake man as taking his decision personal because he has such a fat ego and somebody poked him there although really his embarrassment was mostly imagined as nobody really cared but his worst fear is being made a joke or laughed at. Kind of ironic because he is a joke by anyone worth respecting! The two houses are the job choices and pretty much says it all, the more you dig the more you will see as red flags that just makes the right decision impossible! Which is why Spirit led you away from trying to get the answer and a sure bet choice. And the song! I laughed! You got my bunny prints in the snow, if it's meant to be it will be and no I am not going to get a reveal yet. I think your lady boss who reports to the snake is the one who secretly irked the snake and now he's been FN with her in way that he feels reminds her every day he's the man who says jump and she will say, yes sir, how high? And that is pretty much how it will always play out over here as we discussed when too much reorganizing goes on in a company everyone lives on edge for their jobs and it cause a lot of brown nosing or worse, just plain job security sabotaging. The new offer and the guy on vacation, I still see him as not really vested in caring one way or another about you but it's his job. I feel there is a third unknown person that you would be important to. I think tomorrow will be interesting!

• @blmoon ,
    The intuitive hit irked me because he is such a snake and I just dislike him so much. It is just like him to assert his authority where it really doesn't belong just to show her "who's boss."!! I'm not angry in a sense of losing the opportunity as I have been ambivalent about it from the start. What does concern me is losing out on both opportunities and being left where I am. I am sending a follow-up note to the other guy today...

• @watergirl18
    FUNNY! That was my thought. A follow up with the new guy. I figured you may get a timely urge so left it to you because I still get you are really meant to speak with someone else. But maybe your dream WAS the hint hint! It's time.

• @blmoon Hello my friend! Just checking in on you....nothing new on my end. I have been SOOO busy with the end of quarter looming. This is the last week, thank goodness. Whether I am successful or not I know for sure that I have done everything possible on my end. It will be nice to breathe a little easier again - too much stress this month!

• @watergirl18
    UHG! Slow going here too on GOOD NEWS! And pulled the bunny tracks again today with that annoying message how we want to know the next step but for now it's in our divine plan and let it be. My grandson came, 33 hours of labor, I was up two nights at the hospital! It was intense and I have aged this week. And my man was manic two weeks before last and had blood tests due by coincidence, yes they were very fkd. His manic adventure included leaving the bed and going out in insane 100 heat and doing the go go go like bipolars do when they go off track. And I got an MRI tomorrow. I avoid doctors as most injuries heal on their own but this shoulder pain hurts worse laying down and without sleep I was ready to start biting people! So went to the orthopedic walk in and they suspect a torn rotator. And they will suggest surgery but I will be consulting my gift on that one. Sparky has doctor appointments. Let's see if the Scorpio rises from the ashes one more time. oh and just when I thought I can stand the wait on the ACA it is announced the poet I applied for not only won an 65,000 award of honor, Holy Shit she is the new Poet Laureate of the United States! You don't read news so I'm sure you didn't see it. Yes, Joy Harjo is now the first native american Poet Laureate! Is this my test? UHG! I was thinking of you and wondered if anything happened, I got the feeling the shark just wanted to torture your boss lady as long as he could but would still consider you if nothing else appealing changed his mind. Or maybe the decision was really made end of last month and you just sit and stare at those bunny tracks in the snow awhile....and smile.

• @watergirl18
    PS. Just got an e-mail from the ACA and was scared to open it! Because of Joy's recent nomination and her overwhelming schedule the notification will take another 2 or 3 weeks!

• @blmoon
    CONGRATULATIONS on your new grandson 🙂 I can't even imagine 33 hours of labor...!!!
    Is your husband getting worse with his episodes with age or has he always been this way? Does he not take his meds regularly? I would beat him over the head, I swear. You are a saint.
    How was your MRI or do you not have the results yet? Torn rotators are extremely painful. Had you been doing some extra strenuous yard work prior? If it's not torn you might be able to do physical therapy but it will be painful and slow going. My psychic friend tore hers and stubbornly thought she would heal it herself in her own way and it got much worse and she finally did the surgery. She was VERY stubborn though. Wouldn't even wear the sling!
    So we are both in the bunny track mode, LOL. Although at least you know the reason for your delay, haha! How great would that be if you got it and had a chance to work with her??? 🙂

• @watergirl18
    MRI should be in today. I already know that something is torn. I've had torn ligaments including my Achilles and it's the level of pain that is lot more than a sprain! I suspect I tore something in December when I was kneeling on the kitchen counter painting the wall and went to step off onto a stool which was lame because I always use a small step ladder but keep the stool there so I can reach stuff in the cabinets and despite my better judgement I just used the stool. Anyway, I slid backwards taking a slice off my shin, still have the scar, and the stove was too my left and I raised my left arm out to slow my fall and the stove did slow me down but caught me under my arm. I left for Texas that week and after the pain got worse I went to walk in Sports chiropractor there and he adjusted it and found on my ride side I dislocated a rib. It all seemed to heal and I painted my room and did a lot of work moving furniture etc. but no pain. but yes I did yard work and pulled down a gutter and got to a point I could not reach over my pond I knew it would take a longer heavier crow bar and I knew not to do that and called bed man out and quickly realized the mistake as no way was he in shape and what was I thinking. I sensed he was about break his neck so yes I did it myself. All it took was one pull but thats how these tears get re injured. Then it got better but one day I was hanging pictures in my room. and reaching forward over a cabinet with a large PARISH picture and snap that was it.It has not stopped hurting since then! From past experience I know these injuries take a long long time to heal and you must wear some kind of brace to keep you from using it too much. Your friend was more than stubborn! She was in denial. I'm about to go buy a sling. Even with surgery you end up with a scar that will be a weak spot. Last time I tore a ligament in my upper foot, stepping off a stool and landing on a toy I turned my foot bad. I had an Mri. And wore an ankle brace for three years and the pain was constant. They gave me Viox which I refused as there were lawsuits over that drug. Anyway, if I was told this would heal if I taped my arm to my head and wore a pointed hat I WOULD DO IT! So I did consult the cards on it once I felt centered and pulled the ST Michael is taking care of me and I am being guided. I swear if I pulled bunny tracks on that one I was going to go out and shoot a few. The bummer is this is my guitar playing arm! But I'm just going to not stress. I'm just not doing much and increasing my healing supplements like C and E and anti-inflammatory.I will probably go to Cassadaga for a healing on wed. nights as well. This does tie into your question about my man. He has always been super man but the reality of his beat up old body is not sinking in. So no he is not aging well and yes his slack is me probably doing more than I should and it is a head butt right now. I need a handy man but he is insisting he is still capable. My son called him out last night on it the decline is so evident. So if I bring it up it's shoot the messenger. It's these life lessons though that force us to stop participating in another's denial as yes now I am feeling the consequences. And I did get good intuition but didn't follow. Interestingly, my Angel card for the day was ASK FOR HELP! Reminding me that sometimes I do not need to be the helper and it's a good time to ask and except help. DUH? So, it sucks that I can't get some things done and I'm NOT going to ask my man. I will get help somewhere else. I think this lesson learned is part of the healing I need. I'm surprised your psychic friend let herself down knowing better. There's a fine line between stubborn and unproductive denial! I hope you get your next move this weekend!

• @blmoon said in The Alchemist:

I swear if I pulled bunny tracks on that one I was going to go out and shoot a few.

Oh Blmoon, that was the best belly laugh I have had in a while!

And YES you do need to start asking for help and stop trying to do everything yourself! You must be in terrible pain and I am so sorry for that - I tore a groin muscle once so I can empathize. I do hope the doctors can do SOMETHING for you. Please, please, please get that sling and give yourself a rest. Save the strenuous activity for beating your husband over the head 🙂

Still just muddling along on my end. I have been in a strange mood though. Not sure if it was the moon cycle or the upcoming mercury retrograde or the eclipses that are coming up. or all of the above. I have been a little wound up, antsy in a somewhat agitated way. Saying things and then thinking "why the hell did I just say that???" I also feel something strange in the air at work with regard to my situation. Feels like something has changed, not in a good way (or am I just paranoid???), but have no idea what. But I'm getting tired of the suspense and this dragging out so long so I'm kind of over it...

• @watergirl18
    GOOD NEWS about my shoulder. First they lost my MRI then doc went on vacation. This morning they found my MRI so I went back but asked for a different doctor. I sat in the waiting room praying to the healing Angels and visualizing Saint Michael. I also prayed to my father to hook me up because he owes me! I really liked the doc. He had my sense of humor! He said he saw no reason for surgery on the MRI and I had bursitis in my left shoulder (GUITAR PLAYING!) AND my Bursa was swollen bad and inflamed. He gave me two steroid shots and it was sweet relief! No sling because he said it could freeze me up. He was funny! As he was opening the injection package he said he was so excited I said yes to the shots because he just finished the how to video last night and was excited!!! HAHAHA!

• @blmoon
    Oh my gosh you were on my mind all day! I knew you had news 🙂
    That is GREAT NEWS and I am so glad you got some relief from your pain. What a blessing the other doc was on vacation. I had a similar experience once. Had an emergency, sat in the waiting room and just as I was the next person to be called in the place LOST ALL POWER! Sent me to another place to wait all over again, BUT I wound up with a great doc.
    That is funny - what he said about watching the "how to" video 🙂
    I love humor and so few people really have that quick wit you and I love so much. I am still laughing about you going out and shooting bunnies!!!

• @watergirl18
    Forgot to tell you after you said I made you belly laugh, sure enough I pulled bunny tracks the next morning! jokesters1 Another odd thing I forgot was before I went to the doc the first time I had a weird dream. I dreamt that I had a big sack like boil thing on the back of my shoulder and it was full of fluid! When the doc started talking about my Bursa sack being full of fluid and inflamed I saw my dream and blurted out...oh I had a dream I had a weird sack on my shoulder that was full of something watery then it burst and I woke up. He looked at me funny and said "UH I don't know what to say about that" Made me laugh! I hope you get news!

• @blmoon
    Hahahahaha! That is funny - your dream about the sac on your shoulder 🙂
    Also, the bunny tracks...what can I say? Sometimes Spirit is hilarious and other times completely frustrating cuz we can't see past our view of things to the bigger picture. Remember when I kept asking what was blocking me and I kept pulling the card "BLOCKS"?? At the time it really ticked me off, but it is very funny!

• @watergirl18
    well today IS THAT DAY! My son died. Already got my crazy out of the way. Your post is funny! You said blocks and Spirit said UH? look up....and their was your original thread starter post! Read it? I truly enjoy you even if it is long distance!

• @blmoon
    If I were near you I would show up on your doorstep with a bouquet of white roses, some tea and almond cookies and a BIG hug 🤗
    And maybe a witty joke or two....

That is so funny about my original post - my how time flies! Can't believe it's been three years. I spent some time working on that one - analyzing if my thoughts/beliefs were what was holding me back. BUT I think there may have been more involved. I have practiced and for the past year in keeping my thoughts positive, doing my part as far as the effort, and not being attached to the outcome, and yet I have made my quarterly quota only once in 5 quarters. So now I think maybe sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't and there isn't always a reason 🙂 My new philosophy on life - haha!

Hope you are having a wonderful day and the HEAT is not as bad where you are!!!

• @watergirl18
    Actually my husband is in the hospital. Just left there. His heart rate is all over the place. He has AFIB but usually it's under control. Not like I'm surprised. Will let you know. White roses AND tea and cookies! Sounds perfect. Hugs!

• @blmoon
    Oh no I am sorry to hear that! Hope he is okay now.
    So many strange things happening this week.
    And we have had two earthquakes - a 6.4 yesterday afternoon and a 7..1 this evening. In the desert between here and southern California. They are warning of a larger one that will happen in the next few days.
    Sending love and healing energy your way 😗