The Alchemist

• PS...if a crow does have something to tell you then he has become the vessel for the trickster and usually the message is either a warning that you are being pulled in a direction that compromises your truth......you may be in a position to be lied to but it is your loss of personal power that leaves a space for others to use you. Or it just means...hey remember me? Your wild side has grown a bit too grown up. On a positive note crow does make special visits when you are also returning to being more your wild self or recently making a commitment to yourself ........they give you faith in magic can happen....not all is logic....hang in there! howl howl!

• I had a "pet" crow when I was young. It was wild, but it would perch on my forearm and I would hand feed him watermelon. I called him Jasper. I also have frequent visits from hummingbirds (I don't have a feeder). One came to say hi this morning. Got right in front of my face, hung there for a bit to say hello and then darted off. I'm at a point where I need to decide if I'm going to stay put or go with the other company I spoke of. The owner wants to speak with me. Although I feel like I'm on the Titanic right now, there's no guarantee of better conditions at the new place. Just need to wait and see what kind of signs I get. I'm also tired of leaving places only for things to magically get better after I leave! Maybe this is a test of commitment.

• So odd, I just re-read my post above and my friendly crow was named Casper not Jasper. For Casper the friendly ghost - remember that cartoon? I used to sing "Casper the friendly crow, friendliest crow I know!"

But Jasper came to me so clearly and almost insistently. Who do you suppose Jasper is?

• Bump

• interactions with animals out of the usual are spirit visits. I always trust what pops in my head immediately when I have a magical animal encounter. Angels and guides use nature. I just had the same butterfly great me everyday for three weeks....do they even live that long? I used to get daily hummingbird visits years ago when I planted Sylvia near windows......they love red flowers. Funny I thought Jasper was a fitting name! Jasper felt real to me. I thought of the south west desert area where the Jasper stones are mostly found. I love Jasper! I also saw an old prospector....a man. A very patient old man. Jasper stone has a cure but can not remember at the moment.

• There is a black Jasper and the crow was black so looked up black Jasper qualities. Highly protective energy, also healing and helping to bring gentle endings. Supposed to bring luck and money, but also luck in a fight (mental, legal, or other). Enhances ability to relax and be tranquil and brings balance. Hmmmmm.

I adore hummingbirds. They started coming to me a few years ago whenever I was feeling really low. They are so joyful. I only have things in bloom in the Spring, but they come to me despite the season.

Praying for clarity as I still am not sure which path to take.

• Jasper is a healing crystal. Known as the “Supreme Nurturer,” Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace, and acts as a reminder that we are not here on the physical plane simply for ourselves, but to bring joy and substance to others. An elemental Earth stone, Jasper’s frequency is slow and constant, aligned with the electromagnetic energies of the planet. It enables us to be more present in the physical body and conscious of Nature and our surroundings. It encourages us to celebrate moments of isolation to absorb, reflect, and connect with these energies and enkindles an awareness of the spiritual connection we hold with all living things.

Black Jasper is a stone with a highly protective energy. It also has very healing energies. Black Jasper is said to bring good luck to the bearer, especially in a fight, whether it be a mental, political, legal, or other type of fight. It is also used for protection against lightning. Black Jasper is a useful scrying stone. It takes you into a deep altered state of consciousness and can bring you prophetic dreams and visions. In addition, it has the other properties of jasper. Physically, black jasper is said to be helpful for relieving pain, stomach ailments, foot problems, and hip dysplagia.

• WOW...HOW AWESOME! Aren't stones wonderfu?l and Jasper does make perfect sense. Thanks!

• bump

• My annual review went very well yesterday. I stated the immediate changes that were needed (still have more, but taking baby steps) and he agreed. Now just need to ensure he keeps his word. I also tried to smooth over an argument/tensions between him and another co-worker and he did take immediate action on that which is a good sign. So Jasper was protecting me! 🙂

• So I'm getting all these "visits" from birds and such but not sure how these "signs" are helping to point me in a direction or towards one choice versus the other. Thoughts anyone?

• Bump

• Hi Watergirl, here is my two cents. I think you are encouraged to keep the current job! Good luck with whatever you decide.

Xx

• Thanks znl. I thought so too but then something will happen that makes me think I'm getting the message that this conclusion is wrong, wrong, wrong. LOL My boss made certain commitments to me on Wednesday and by Thursday there was some reneging going on. Just not sure they will do what they need to do for us to be successful. Also starting to feel like I need to get out of sales jobs, but no idea what else to do.

• Sometimes the same industry beares the same problems! I wish you could talk to someone in the new company and get some useful information to help you! Sad, our lives are impacted w these companies. Well, I know too well how to feel fed up and want to escape one bad situation. Hang in there and don't rush if you have any choice. Xx.

• Somehow, I think you may have done this already but if not, it couldn't hurt to do a pros and cons and see how it turns out.

• WATERGIRL...it's about timing.....when the door opens close the one behind and fly. The changes you need are not going to happen........change can not come without change. In fact, stop asking and negotiating and little effort on their part will happen The people with the power over you won't change any more than Mr. Volvo. Unless you are there to help someone else that company is not worth your gifts. And even if your presence is of service to someone .....that ends at some point. So keep cashing your paychecks and survive until a new direction presents itself but don't get sucked into distraction by empty promises. You will go in a different direction. Perhaps YOU are the wise trickster? And the crow reminds you you are a leader at a time when team player tempts you most. It would be great to join a winning team but it's just not there. Not enough magic where intention serves itself. The lack of purpose chips away at your spirit. Crow IS Spirit! You are protected and being guided. BLESSINGS!

• Blmoon, yes, I now know for sure. First, the reneging on commitments made not more than 24 hours later and now today I received two emails from him that have me seeing red. So much so that I'm ready to tell him to eff-off and quit first thing in the morning. I know I shouldn't do it when I'm in a fit of rage, but it is very tempting. I just haven't been sure that this other company is my next step, but now feel like I need to make a move sooner rather than later. I just hate jumping around from failed attempt to failed attempt. I guess not so much the failures, but that I don't really feel like I know what my path is anymore and I'm tired of searching. That's why I hesitate - is this other company the new direction presenting itself or should I sit tight and wait? That is to say, this other company presents an opportunity, just not sure it is THE opportunity. I really need a bright white light to guide the way.

• Your energy has already moved out into the world instead of hanging on to a lie. Are your cards mostly expanding cards? Asking for you to take on a worldly perspective? Or patient cards telling you your time of confusion is almost over. Or the dreaded veil card that says the next part of your journey is not to be reveled yet. I got that one after not getting that job....but was card reassured a new direction was on the horizon. I think you will feel a change once you let go of that job...totally....you are doing that but still have some residual emotions. You invest yourself all in....I do too so it's tough to give up. I do not see your journey as failures. Failure is getting stuck and not moving ahead. And there are many more little things you cannot give yourself credit for because you are stuck on saving the big picture. The experience will give you clarity for identifying future similarity.....you will meet the same kind of people and situations and get that been there done that feeling.....experience is valuable and in that sense not a spinning your wheels for nothing. Your loyalty is their ace in their pocket....they know you care about the success of their company. I get the same challenges. In the right company you are an asset ....in a self serving environment you get used.You are learning to trust your own instincts and not just what someone promises. As for guidance.....once your intention to leave takes hold and you can control your fight.......smile ...do your job.....get paid that door closes and I do see prayers answered as the next door opens. Have you pulled the card....the universe has heard your prayer and is working on it? Continued prayers will help but keep them faithful not desperate. I really see a positive move ahead. I see the card....Let go of Logic and trust your instincts!

• I haven't been pulling cards 🙂 I never seem to get clear messages when I try to pull cards for myself.

I sent a reply email to ONE of the messages he sent to me today. I was angry, but I deleted most of it so it was still professional but did make my feelings known. I'll be quiet now, but my intentions are very clear that i am out the door. I also reached out to the guy I work with who is my foot in the door at the other place - think he might be jumping ship to go there as well. Can't hurt to talk to them I guess.