The Alchemist

• @blmoon
    TAKE A NAP INDEED! Looks like Dorian did change course 🙂 Hallelujah and Amen.

• @blmoon
    It's been busy here....I'm feeling the same is true for you. What has been going on? Let me know how you and yours are doing!

• @watergirl18
    so, did anything come up with the 15th date? I was supposed to touch base with bean counter on the 15th but took a pass. He knows my number. Beside's I'd rather do next semester instead as this one is too short now. I would be pushing my shoulder and I'm just now getting much better. That CBD oil works! Pricey if you want to be guaranteed it passed an independent outside inspections as it is not regulated yet. Boy, big pharma is going to push back on this stuff. I had to take more than the lower dose but it is not toxic so you have to find your dose. I use the drops. It is a feel good without the hi. I can see it helping anxiety for some. It has been proven for seizures and a list of things including helping addicts get off of opiates. I've been using it for PAIN. It's been about 3 weeks and today has been the best. I am still taking supplements for inflammation as well.Turmeric curcumin, billbery, etc. What's new on the job? I see an accident or serious health issue with a female over you. Spirit shows me this woman dressed in business suit style, navy blue, skirt and matching jacket and hose! So, either it's literally how she dresses or it just symbolizes someone of authority or old school. Someone is going to have to carry more load. I don't see an immediate replacement as she has a contract that will cover her but there will be change and others filling her responsibilities under the promise of just a short shift but I don't see that being so short. This effects you whether it is in your current job or your next offer. Snake man should be less a problem right now. He has personal drama outside work and is in a low point for now. Can a snake get depressed?:😃 Have you heard from your sister? Something is going on with her but you may get that news second hand. Spirit is bombarding me with visuals! This does not feel like your girlfriend with the white roses. This is a male. I'm assuming you know him but may not know he passed. He's very energetic and talks fast, very animated and will talk to strangers. A fun guy yet will wear you out if you had to be with him too long. For some reason I get he knew you as a teen. He seems like a young persons energy. Wish I had some! I'm done for the day! Hugs.

• @blmoon
    Hi there! CBD is amazing for sure. My mother uses a CBD cream for her arthritis. Pricey but worth it! She fell flat on her face a while back and was badly bruised, her face a dark purple from forehead to below her cheekbones - used her CBD cream and the bruises were almost gone in 3 days. I get very painful therapeutic massages (or I can't move!) and he used CBD oil once and I was not sore at all afterward. My niece has anxiety and her husband got her the drops to put under her tongue and it works like a charm 🙂 I am glad you found something to give you some relief! Did you ever get a new scan of your shoulder?

I forgot about your 15th prediction! Nothing happened that I can recall. My boss did email out my official job responsibilities to the team last week - on the 16th or 17th. It's a lot! But so far I am settling in well with it.

I never heard back from the other place - the guy that was out for surgery came back and did not reply to my follow up so maybe I am where I am supposed to be right now. I have 6 months to figure it out. mid-January through end of February next year is when I would have to either sign a new contract or leave.

The only female above me is my VP. Everyone else is male. She has been carrying an extra load for a while now and the stress is visibly getting to her. She was relieved to be able to dump those responsibilities on me. She has my counterpart at the other property hired now as well. Could it be just the stress you were seeing and the recent dump of the workload? Not sure what her health issue would be and I hope it's not an accident!

Snake man has been much more cordial since my promotion, but I know not to get sucked into that facade. He has seemed a little subdued...wonder what his personal issue is. He is single (which is why he works 80 hours a week, LOL). I personally believe he is in the closet 🙂

My eldest sister is having issues with her husband. They always have but now that their son is in college it seems to be getting worse. They just don't seem to have any affection left for each other. Oil and water. I feel badly for both of them. Makes me grateful I remained single!

I have no idea who this new spirit could be! If I take the description without the age I would say my paternal grandfather. He died before I was born or while I was still an infant. He had a larger than life presence and filled the room with it! He was very energetic, outgoing, funny, full of life, etc. Everyone loved him I moved out here when I was a sophomore in high school. Can't think of any male I was really close friends with that would be appearing. None with that energy any way Hmmmmm....intriguing!

• @watergirl18
    I forgot about your grandfather! Yes he did visit once before and you did say you didn't meet him. His energy was young and more suited to a young man, how they walk around feeling manly! I wonder why he popped in? If he had something to say. I got the message about your sister from him but don't get a sense of him being concerned as much as him sharing. OMG! I almost fell over about your remark about snake man! After reading you say you did not know what was up with him. A voice in my head said maybe his latest crush is a man whore! Then you said you think he's in the closet! Funny. I saw the female boss health issue as immediate so the stress issue would effect her and be part of it. . I don't see an accident exactly, I saw a complete stop whatever it is. So in that sense it felt it could be something like that. It puts her out of commission.And yes I saw her work load trickling down. Your spicy gramps just popped in again to say he wanted to tell you about your sister's plight and give you a pat on your back! Funny! You already said that. He says there will be a surprise coming. He talks so fast and I don't know what is real and what is sarcasm. He says you are the smartest prodigy of his gene pool contribution.!

• @blmoon
    Hi there! Hope you had a good week. How is your shoulder?
    I may have never met him in this lifetime but I feel SO connected to my gramps and just love him SO much! I don’t always feel him around. I think he pops in and out - must be others he is guiding and I also think he is sticking pretty close to my father. I’m very curious about the surprise he says is coming! Hmmmm, what could it be????
    I have taken a lot off my boss’ plate so hopefully her stress is easing. So far things are going very well and I’m enjoying it.
    Let me know how you’re doing!

• @blmoon
    oh my goodness, so much time went by so quickly. too much to relay on my end - really just wanted to pop in and see how you are doing? please let me know....