The Alchemist

• @blmoon
    checking in on you...how is your husband?

• @blmoon
    Thoughts and prayers are with you Blmoon
    Hope to soon hear everything is fine with you.

• @blmoon
    Gurrrrrrl, you had me worried about you! Glad to see you are ok 🙂
    You were right about a woman being important with that other job. The man I first spoke with had surgery so had my 2nd interview with one of his female counterparts in his absence. Not sure it went very well though. She was not a warm fuzzy person and I could tell she was judging parts of my resume as not good enough for them. Nothing happening at the current place of employment either which is a sign that the snake man is pursuing that other guy outside the company in earnest. Trying to just stay focused on the present. Between eclipse season, mercury retrograde and our earthquakes I have enough energies to deal with!

• @blmoon
    P.S. Is Barry steering clear of you???

• @watergirl18
    the cosmos has lost it's mind. My husband had three stents put in. Too much to that story. The day he came home was not going well and I got my ACA rejection. With the usual feel good pep talk message. I noticed I was entry number two thousand something. Kind of went into a personal "retreat mode". Everyday last two weeks had annoying drama. AND yesterday my mother called when I was not in the mood for taking the high road and letting her just be her narcissistic soul sucking self. Mostly she makes me laugh. I am the only family member left that will talk to her. She was insistent on giving me advice that was just plain irrelevant to my life. My mother likes to do all the talking. She kept pushing her insane advice and if I tried talking she told me to shut up! It was not funny yesterday! After the 5th shut up I lost my mind. She kept bringing up offenses I've committed. Narcissists thrive on that. She hit me with something traumatic from my childhood. OH holy psychic hell fire, I dumped the truth on her in long detail, hung up and blocked her number. I can't wait for the full moon!

• @blmoon
    Oh no! I knew something was up with you and since your last post was about your husband's heart I was very worried. Geez, you are getting hit on all fronts. I swear eclipse season is always a shit show!!! I never used to pay attention because I didn't want to create the drama with my thoughts (much like with Mercury Rx) but it happens every time regardless. I am sorry about your ACA application. Last thing you needed to hear about amidst your husband's health issues. AND your mother's call? Good lord and holy Mercury RX!!!! I am sure she needed to hear it (or since she's probably oblivious you needed to SAY IT) for a long time now. Keep that number blocked. You do NOT need any more negative energy. Let her stew in her own mess. Full moon is Tuesday, but it is also the 2nd eclipse so keep your seatbelt strapped on this week...

• @blmoon
    Just checking in on you...have things gotten better? Hope so! ♥

• @watergirl18
    Just waiting for the crazy in the sky to pass!!! Not much sane is going to happen yet. I was thinking of you so came on but honestly this is NOT a good place. It's fine if you have the energy to deal but otherwise be aware there is a lot of alternate spiritual belief game playing going on. I'm sure it's no news for you! August can not come fast enough!

• @blmoon
    I totally agree. Some of the energy is downright parasitic. Ugh.
    I feel another crazy week coming on, hopefully it will be the last of this cycle. I am looking forward to autumn - this heat is getting to me!
    Sending love your way...🤗

• @watergirl18
    Love is good! Same to you. I would not bother with this site if it wasn't for you and a few others I've bonded with. Our gifts are a waste here for now but hoping it will change. Yes, it's cabin fever here too, the heat is deadly and I miss my garden. I welcome rain storms just for the lower temperature and it keeps my garden surviving. OH I get a nudge that your snake man has something coming at him. His ego and his planning has left him with a few important blind spots. Someone or someones have been setting him up right under his self absorbed radar!