CancerMan wants this Taurus Guy...help me get him.

• Known this man for over a year now, and we only run into each other at professional events, but there has always been chemistry on both parts since we met. He's always been involved with many people, that's the nature of his job/career as a performer. And as a photographer I've captured some of his greatest shots. Really need for this to move out of the professional arena and into my bedroom... but don't want to lose the business. Really want that man though.. any sage advice on how to win a Taurean?

• To win a taurus you must capture there senses. I am a cancer woman with a couple of long relationships with taurus's. They love good sweet foods and desserts, and they love gifts. If you don't know how to cook, find a good restaurant and invite them out to lunch, and don't forget the dessert. The taurus Man likes gifts like cologne and comfortable pj's...things that work with the sences. Dress nice and keep your apperance sexy and neat as well as your house. I hope this helps you!

• Thanks Rox...

That's already me so I guess I just have to let him in... great cook, great housekeeper... actually, an interior designer... with a great scent and hygiene... guess I need great courage now...

• I was in a live-in relationship with a Taurus for 5 yrs....I agree they love gifts...my Taurus loved to be praised..whatever his passion display interest and be very supportive of it. They can be extremely stubborn and set in their way. Sometimes they will retreat and give you the "silent treatment"..this is their way and for me a Leo, was a challenge to my personality....I would get this person in a quite place with no interruptions and do what you do. His reaction to your subtle but yet seductive moves will dictate your next move. If you are good at your job...business is business...make sure its understood, business continues no matter what. I sent a response to you on the help with Cancer Man thread some days ago as I wanted you to respond. I have a Cancer in my life now born 7/4/72 and would like yo to give me some feedback...would you please go take a look and holla back. Hope I helped some above...Queen

• sure...what was the topic again? Be glad to...

• not finding it... sorry ... please ask again... or remind me of post..

• Hey July4thBaby...The post was Cancer men...I'm so confused! I wanted your insight being that you share the same bday as my Cancer 7/4/72. I met this guy and immediately felt connected with him. We talked as if we've known each other for years...I even allowed him to touch, kiss etc me even though I'd only met up with him once. Very unusal for me but it's something abt him. He is always running, running, and running doing something. He never slows down bec I know this is his way of not having to think of past hurts. He can be sensitive but at the same time very inconsiderate...Ex: we got out spend most of the nite to the wee of the morning 2gether....he doesn't call on the way home or even text to make sure I have safely made it home. He will put you on hold and spk w/ others and come back and spk of the phone call which is usually insignificant..not an emergency and doesn't see a prob with it. He complains all the time abt what he does for other people, which he always tries to be a hero/superman to be noticed and appeciated but he never gets the adoration he desires. I see this and try to give him those things and he completely misses it.....He goes for days without calling and then calls in which he is complaining abt all things around him...says he will call you back and its quite a while later.....I could go on and on Help me out here.

• Hi Queen, I have to say this is pretty standard behavior from what I've read and experienced thus far with my Cancer friend. It will simply drive you crazy trying to figure out what is going on with them. Keep reading and listening to what others have to say and perhaps it will help..

I was told to Run as fast as I could...just not quite ready for that.

Good luck!

• Queen...

I'm sorry I missed you earlier. Along with being supersensitive, we can also be (how can I put this nicely....STUPID) ignorant of certain obvious facts. Lots of times in my life I was with people who now in retrospect truly had to have been in love with me, to have put up with all the maaaadness!! (Hindsight is20/20) At the time I was soooo self abosorbed, I just didn't realize... (sound familiar??) If you want him... you can't be coy, subtle, or any of that... just come out and tell the man how you feel in no uncertain terms... chances are he feels the same way, but is just missing the clues (we can be dense sometimes)... And as he will almost never make the first move.. it's up to YOU!!! If you want him to call, you 've got to make him realize that that is what YOU NEED to feel that he and you are on the same page... CancerMen will be most responsive to NEEDS.. once they are aware of exactly what is needed. Hope that helps...

Go Get Him!!!

• July4thBaby what you're saying makes a lot of sense. As you know I am also dealing with a cancer man who I simply adore and love. I don't pressure him for anything but I let him know how much he is loved. Yes, he retreats and I respect when he does because I understand it's what he needs, so when he tells me..I love you to, I know he truly means it. I don't believe in the tarot predictions I was given even though I appreciate the time that was taken..

Do I need him? In part, yes, but I don't want to appear as such because I've always been the strength in most of my relationships..perhaps it's time for someone to be mine? Sure I wouldn't mind being taken care of but it's hard when you're a giver and not a taker ( often a rare find).

So I give him my love and tell him a friendship is better then nothing at all and that I will for always love him.

Thanks for sharing yourself in a personal way.

C....

• You know... this is cathartic for me too. I get to acknowledge all of my weaknesses and shortcomings, and insecurities... without anyone actually knowing who I am. It won't solve the problem, but 75% of the problem is admitting and facing up to issues. The fix will come, sooner rather than later, I hope...