CALLING ALL ZODIAC SIGNS!!! EASY QUESTION

• IM A FEMALE WHOM MOVED AWAY FROM HER HOMETOWN, N I RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE FROM A BOY WHOM I HAD A SPECIAL CONNECTION WITH... THE TEXT MESSAGE SAID... A FEW OTHER THINGS THEN IT SAID I MISS YOU AND LOVE IS LOVE AT THE END.... WAT DOES LOVE IS LOVE MEAN??? BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME PLZ?....IM A PISCES, HE IS A CANCER

• Hi.

Prolly his quirky way of saying he loves you. When you read the messages, what did you feel in ur stomach area? did it get warm? did it feel like butterflies? or did it feel knotted up n eeww nuasiously?

• I can only answer as a Pisces male, yet raised in a household of three Cancer women. Cancers are very caring and dotting yet finite in their caring, but forever dotting. This guys message of "love is love in the end" may mean that his caring feelings are there but his patience for your return of the feeling has limits. At the same time he will always feel (although he doesn't really know it) that he needs to let you know that he will have those feelings available to you if and when you return. That's my armchair, Monday morning quarterback interpretation of the game.

• I'm a pisces female who has had a boyfriend that was recently a cancer and I have many simblings that are cancer as well and I dont even know what that is supposed to mean its sounds like a nonchalant way of saying that he loves you and he always will because cancers are very emotional and caring but also can tend to take things a tad slower than other signs.

• this is crazy im a pisces n i jus started a friendship maybe that will turn into a relationship. so i havent been saying love is love to him because i dont wanna give mixed signals even tho he does it to me.. but IM me.. so now he must of peeped it so now he doesnt say it anymore

• Why would he reply and say it again? If you no get it by now you wont get it ever.

I think you need to ask yourself why am i scared? why am i making excuses? Why am i blaming him for what is my job in this? as for mixed signals, hon u make those mixed signals.

think about it, place urself in HIS SHOES.

Women!

pardon i am one also but geezzz

• It means nothing, you're both idiots, love is love means 'have a nice day' in ghetto slang

• ok so i dont think u understand me i started a friendship with some 1 else(a cap)so im not much interested in the cancer 75%..when i use to text him at the end i would write love is love.. 2 be that means love (mutual understanding btw the 2 right??) well ive been taking much interest in the cap so i stop writing love is love at the end of a text to the cancer, he peeped it so he would write me saying love is love..u already kno ...so it couldnt be have a nice day ... scorpio teeth w/e . so now lately he hasnt been texting me love is love ..wtf hes playin follow the leader...

• I think you need to focus on whom you like more. Choose.

• i Love cancer, n Like cap..but umm under circumstances Cap is better for me(trust me)

• Cancer is a deeply romantic sign, so you could ask him what he means and he'll tell you. You might be flattered by what he has to say!

• IM A PISCES .. SO I THINK HE MEANS I LOVE U N I KNOW U LOVE ME 2

• SO LOOK YESTERDAY THE CANCER SENT ME SOMETHING SAYING THIS QUOTE" I NEED YOU A FRIEND,SOMEBODY I COULD HAVE AS A WIFE.IM TRIED OF PLAYIN GAMES"...WAS THAT DIRECT 2 ME?

• ok well you said it yourself previously that Cap is better for you

whatever the Cancer said, why would that matter anymore ?

you DO choose the Cap don't you ?

• OK 2 THINGS..IM CONFUSED BCUZ I LOVE THE CANCER N KNEW THE CANCER WAY LONGER..N CAN U ANSWER MY REPLY FOR THAT TEXT MESSAGE WAT WAS HE SAYIN??

• He means what h said, he wants a friend that also can become a wife, he plain out says he is done playing the field. Which in layman terms mean he is done dating randomly. he now seeks the one, and he believes you are he one.

girl u make this more befuddled and muddy than it needs to be.

as for friendship first well best relationships are when friends desides to take it further than jus friends. they last longer too.

I agree with heartofjade, ask him and he will tell u. praise yaself lucky he even txt talks to ya. cancerian men r notorious 4 being the quiet ones.

• "LOVE IS LOVE" means to me: eternally..

I am a sagittarian.

• aww thanks so wat do u fell about that text message ??