Will Do Seven Readings

• Hello,

I am a clairvoyant card reader.

I will be glad to do seven readings at this time. Please count to make sure that you are within the seven to be read.

Please give your DOB and if you are out of country as that helps me to tune in to the energy a bit better. Please ask one question only and I look forward to doing the readings.

MistofEmerald

• Hi, would like a reading from you. my question is related to my love interest M. Do you see if we have a long term potential? What should i know about this guy, ie. his personality? Anything you pick up would be appreciated. Thank you.

My dob is april 8, 1985 and his is nov 25, 1984.

• Hi Mist,

Glad to see you're back 🙂 Thanks for the offer.

May I have a career reading?

I'm trying to get a clinic manager job (or equivalent) in the healthcare industry (specifically private clinics specializing in physical therapy/injury rehabilitation). Can you see if there will be any luck with a full time paid opportunity - and when?

I desperately want to get out of my current company and job scope. May go back to school in later years to train as a therapist, and need to at least gain some work experience in the rehab industry. With my work background, I should be able to assimilate into a clinic operations role.

I've applied for a few such jobs, with no callbacks. And the rest of the jobs are not equitable (involve a huge pay cut).

My date of birth is 25 Oct 1979.

Thanks.

• Hello hll,

Numbers wise this is a good match. I feel that M is someone new in your life and that he is a bit of a sportsman, he likes to be outdoors and fish, boating, hiking, camping comes to mind here.

He does like his freedom, or space and will not be bashful in asking for it.

You can handle a man that likes freedom, as you yourself do at times also.

I see a dark truck with him that he drives and does he drive a truck for a living? You will feel wrapped in a blanket of love with him and he will be attentive to your wishes, he has had a marriage or long term love affair that at times haunt him in some way, meaning he wishes that he knew how to handle it better emotionally.

I don't know if you have a trip or outing planned in the near future, but feels like one is coming into the picture here , water and pleasure are involved here. All in all M feels like he is a good match for you as you two will have a lot in common and share interests.

MistsofEmerald

• Hello Danceur,

In answer to your question: I'm trying to get a clinic manager job (or equivalent) in the healthcare industry (specifically private clinics specializing in physical therapy/injury rehabilitation). Can you see if there will be any luck with a full time paid opportunity - and when?

Without prior experience in this field , it will be difficult to enter into this job area. I do feel an opportunity may open up for you in the next 3-6 months in the state of Pennsylvania as that is what is coming through at this time.

May go back to school in later years to train as a therapist, and need to at least gain some work experience in the rehab industry. With my work background, I should be able to assimilate into a clinic operations role. ++++ This option comes in as the best one for you to do, train as a therapist as I really feel this will open the doors you are seeking to walk through in the future. I feel you have a healing touch through your hands and this occupation is well suited for you and will also fulfill your inner needs, rather than an manager , clerical environment would. The money would be more of what you are looking for also, you can start a program in the fall of the year at a hospital or clinic not to far away from you. I see the letter R here in the name.

I wish you the very best Danceur in your personal endeavor to fulfill your life purpose. I know that you are on the right track and with some perseverance you will achieve your goals.

Blessings

MistofEmerald

• hello Mist! thanks for your wonderful reading. Very accurate. He's indeed enjoy outdoor activities and he likes to play sports. I dont know what kind of car he drives yet but he works in Finance. I only know one of his ex-gf that he dated for quite a few years. I dont have a trip planned but I do want to move sometime soon. somewhere closer to him. He lives close to the beach. And last, you are right about the "freedom";)

One last question if I am allowed to ask - do you feel if its possible for us to get married soon??

Again, I appreciate your prompt reading. Made my day. Thank you.

• Dear hll,

Your last question if I think it is possible for the two of you to marry soon?

I'm just the messenger here remember you always have your own free will choices.

I would say that you need to take it slow and easy and allow the currents of life and love to happen between you two. Time is the wonderful teller of all mysteries of life.

It was a pleasure to read for you today, thanks for the feedback.

MistofEmerald

• Hi Mist,

Thank you so much!

Actually the reason I want to get a clinic manager job in the rehab industry is to support an application into therapy school later on. I'm lacking the academic qualifications as I'm an Arts major (and you'd need Science subjects primarily). With some related work experience in a related industry, even in an clerical capacity, it should boost my chances of gaining admission to school later on.

Also, I feel I'm better suited to working in healthcare in general. I really want to leave my job. I'm depressed being where I am, because I already know I want to be in healthcare.

Because my work background is all in Admin Operations/HR, the clinic operations route is the only backdoor way in at the moment. The tricky thing is finding an interim job in healthcare without a huge pay cut.

I don't live in the US though - does that change anything regards to the opportunity you see in 3 to 6 months?

Also, can I get a further clarification on the timeframe for starting school (you said the fall)? There is only 1 intake a year and 1 program in my country. Because of personal circumstances (a difficult back injury for which I'm receiving physical therapy, lack of finances for school, and also family care-giving responsibilities), I had a sense that I would only be able to enrol in maybe 2018 at the earliest.

• Dear Danceur,

In answer to:

Because my work background is all in Admin Operations/HR, the clinic operations route is the only backdoor way in at the moment. The tricky thing is finding an interim job in healthcare without a huge pay cut.

I don't live in the US though - does that change anything regards to the opportunity you see in 3 to 6 months?

Also, can I get a further clarification on the timeframe for starting school (you said the fall)? There is only 1 intake a year and 1 program in my country. Because of personal circumstances (a difficult back injury for which I'm receiving physical therapy, lack of finances for school, and also family care-giving responsibilities), I had a sense that I would only be able to enroll in maybe 2018 at the earliest.

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

I still feel an opportunity in the 3-6 month time frame. There feels like to me another way for you to start schooling. If you can maintain your current job part time and start a interim part time that would be the best of both worlds for you. I see that you have family care and lack of funds for school, and a healing back injury to deal with also. Family care can be shared with others and should be, do u have a brother that is available, I feel you think you are the only one for this responsibility yet you are not releasing it so that you can move forward with your life, there are organizations to help also with caregiving. Your back injury is due mostly to stress now and some as to how you are sitting in your chair and driving. Money needed for schooling again needs to be talked about with a state or government person in the field of consulting, I feel you could get assistance so that you would be funded for schooling. As for the job needed , ask and you shall receive is what I hear for you, so release this desire to your angels and they will open the doors for you to walk through in the allotted time in which is to come, as noting comes to us before its time that is worth the wait.

I hope this has been of help to you and it is always a joy to hear from you.

MistofEmerald

• Hi Mist,

I think you picked up on a course that's in a school near my home. The school name does start with an R. The course is in Sports Science - I was interested, but I do not meet the admission requirements for relevant work experience. And the enrollment has also closed for this year.

You are right - on the care-giving. It's actually a cat - whom I look on as both my child and kid brother. He's my only real family really - and I've taken care of him for close to 20 years. You can say that I was left behind, as my family moved forward on their own lives. Someone had to stay put I guess. Some of my family does help with the tasks (thankfully) but they're not consistent with the effort. Unfortunately he requires that consistency of care, so I've got to be there. I will not be able to live with myself if I chose my own path over him, knowing he would not be in good hands in this critical stage in his life. He's is partly my inspiration to go into rehabilitation career, so I have to thank him for that.

Although I can't move forward full speed and go to school anytime soon, I'm trying to make small changes to move in that direction, starting with a job in healthcare. My preference is to do a full time healthcare job though - and leave the current job completely. And I look forward to see what comes along in 3-6 months.

I do know that stress and sitting issues are part of the back injury, although it is also mechanical in nature. If you have any parting advice on how I can quell my soul's sadness and stress, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Could you please do a reading on what's going on in my relationship. I feel like me and my boyfriend are growing apart. I'm not sure if I love him anymore. On top of that he has been a real jerk to me at times and seems as if he isn't in love with me anymore and uses me. He hardly considers anything I says and causes alot of headache. What is going on with him? Is our relationship a done deal?

• Thank You for your kindness!

Do you see me traveling this Month!

If yes. will it be later this month or earlier?

April. 21,1973

I live in the United States.

Thank You.

• Dear Danceur,

I know that you love your cat with all your heart and soul. Animals are not afraid of death as it is a nature process to them. I feel that your cat has problems with sight and hearing too. We sometimes hold on to them to long and this makes us a bit selfish of heart to not tell them or help them to release and go to the other side, where they will still be with you energy form wise. I had to put my fifteen year old female to sleep and she loved me with all her heart, it was a hard thing to do. I saw her form that night at the bedroom door, the next day I went to my computer room where a bed was also there. I turned in the chair and there she was asleep on the bed. When I reached for her she disappeared. She still would jump up on the bed as she always slept on my feet. I'm not trying to make the decision for you, just sharing my animal journey with you.

I know that you You have a wonderful heart and I understand why you are feeling the destiny push to move forward with your schooling. You will do wonderfully at it and love every min of it.

There is another cat waiting for you to hold it close to your heart , I see this cat as a female long hair and mixed colors of blk, gold, white and a blue and green eye. She will come to you when you are ready for her.

God Bless You,

MistofEmerald

• Asia118X

Couples go threw transitions periods of growth, where one is seeking something more from life and the other is like WHAT? as they are comfortable. I feel that this is what is happening for you and your man. He is wanting something in the way of more in his life, he may feel the need for more security and money to be made on his behalf, and he is not listening to your advice because he needs to find his own answers at this time, and yes it does feel like a bit of a shock to you.

This will pass as soon as he finds his Mojo and happiness and fulfillment again.

You will have to be able to let him make the decisions for his own life, so that he can grow into the man you will love unconditionally and he will also give you our space and freedom to be. So if this is not the type of relationship you want, than you will have to tell him that a parting of the ways is in the future. Some have to rule the relationship and not bend into it enough to let it grow and form into something both parties find a bit of heaven on earth.

Amor Amor

MistofEmerald

• Hi Standing Tall,

It feels that travel will be delayed until the later part of the month for you, or even into the next month as I see money is related in some way to this delay, either in business or personal way. Once the travel plans are made than look forward to a pleasant trip and again I see money, so if this is for business than it looks successful.

Green Green is a good thing when success is to follow.

MistofEmerald

• This post is deleted!

• Hi hi, if I am in the first seven for a reading then thank you so much, I'd like a reading on the upcoming year if poss, do u see any romance on the horizon and if so is it worth it? Lol, my dob is 26/11/86 n I'm over the seas in Yorkshire , England:) apologies mist if you have done the 7 readings u promised. Forever dreaming, Skye xxx

• dmick59

When I look At CM the vibe is calm and pleasant feeling. He could have faced a health challenge when you last saw him and now he would look much healthier, as he has changed his diet and how he looks at life. You must have had a deep love for him at one time in your life and it feels like you carry some memories of him with you. Good to have those wonderful memories of love.

Spirit says not for you to be concerned now, as you need to focus your heart and soul on either the one your with now or a new love that is to show up when the sun shines the most during the year. I see you laughing and there is snow here, you will really know what the joy of love and life are before the end of this year.

Happiness is Coming and Soon

Mists of Emerald

• skyeblue,

I feel that there is a dance you want to go to or will go to and meet a man that is a big man as he seems to work with trees or is capable of chopping down trees here. Strong in mind and heart, he seems to have a gentle soul and likes animals and children. He has had his share of heartache and seems to have lost a child by early death here in his life.

Green rolling hills comes in here and that is the part of the year that you will become happy and fulfilled again in your life. Some women were told that a man is to be the center of their world and I do believe you have tried that route, now you will need to walk a path that does indeed include a man , yet you yourself will journey out and fulfill some of your inner needs like crafting or something that you do that can be sold and could become a business for you. I see kites here flying in the wind free as a breeze, and that is how you just may feel in the next three to six months, as at holiday time I see you so happy with your life and newly made friends around you that are merry people that like music and dance. So much fun to be with them.

So put on some dancing shoes and dance the dance of the good life that is to come to you with just that first step you take to open the door and walk through it into LIFE and Love that await you.

Never give way to thinking that you are not a worthy and good person and that there is no one out there for you. One man never spoils the beautiful spirit within a woman heart, least she fades away in a world of darkness and that is not a fair situation for any woman to walk through, I want to hear back from you in the near future, and how you have asked your angels to open the doors of love and life and you will follow them into the new and best part of life you have or will ever experience.

MistofEmerald

• This concludes my seven readings at this time.

It was a pleasure to read for each one of you. I so enjoy doing readings.

Love feedback also. I will return from time to time whenever I can.

Until than my friends, take care and enjoy your lives in small ways until the larger picture becomes more clear.

MistofEmerald